KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Another terrorist attack, this time in Baghdad

Another terrorist attack, this time in Baghdad
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Another terrorist attack, this time in Baghdad

What is going on? 115 dead from this "suicide truck bomb".

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...Wl2E?li=BBnb7Kz

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 05:23 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

I see vids of these bombings at TheYNC and Liveleaks all the time

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:16 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's up to 126 now including 25 children.

Biggest attack since 2007.

According to Obama ISIS, whom he is helping is getting better weakerlaughing out loud

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:16 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

It will not get weaker. It will only get stronger, thanks to the liberals welcoming them into our shores, and our European allies who give them same privilege.

They do not deserve our support. Let their Arab/Muslim brethren solve their own problems. We are just wasting our time and resources for an ideology that could never be changed.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 06:23 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Jesus 115 dead..

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:25 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Van Hohenheim

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
It will not get weaker. It will only get stronger, thanks to the liberals welcoming them into our shores, and our European allies who give them same privilege.

They do not deserve our support. Let their Arab/Muslim brethren solve their own problems. We are just wasting our time and resources for an ideology that could never be changed.

You mean let in a few refugees into the country that helped cause the instability (and funded terrorist groups) in the middle east. You do know that the United States and some other European countries agreed (several years prior to the migration we're seeing today) to let refugees in, into their countries, righ?

And you have a funny way of defining welcome. I wouldn't call with scorn and reluctance, bringing in people you hate as welcoming.

Do you remember the inquisition, crusades, witch trials, etc, Judaism (and its offspring) caused? Major catastrophes brought upon by ideology that was 10 times worse than what we're seeing today. Yet that ideology changed overtime. It was controlled and disciplined.

This idea that Islam can't change but Christianity can is absurd.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 07:34 PM
Van Hohenheim is currently offline Click here to Send Van Hohenheim a Private Message Find more posts by Van Hohenheim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

Originally posted by Van Hohenheim
This idea that Islam can't change but Christianity can is absurd.

Oh it can change but to date in our modern world its backward teachings and sharia law don't do much to create an enlightened culture.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 10:07 PM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon

Really classy response to this tragedy.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:42 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Omg dude, just go away

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:52 AM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

This is like Paris all over again. Except in Iraq and with dead Muslims, so I don't care as much. My thoughts and prayers go out to no one because I'm secretly happy that brown-skinned non-westerners are dying.

Liberals are stupid, Trump is right, wanna talk about gay rights and abortions now?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 03:20 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just fear they have something planned for the 4th.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 01:21 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

I hope ISIS tries something in Moscow, Kremlin perhaps. Putin can take care of these bastards.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 01:59 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Tattoos N Scars
I hope ISIS tries something in Moscow, Kremlin perhaps. Putin can take care of these bastards.

He didn't do much after the Beslan massacre of nearly 400 school kids by Islamic extremists.

If this didn't get him to launch all out war on Islamists, nothing will

(please log in to view the image)

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:30 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MS Warehouse

Originally posted by Lord Lucien
This is like Paris all over again. Except in Iraq and with dead Muslims, so I don't care as much. My thoughts and prayers go out to no one because I'm secretly happy that brown-skinned non-westerners are dying.

Liberals are stupid, Trump is right, wanna talk about gay rights and abortions now?
Seriously, you used to troll a lot better in the old days.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:31 PM
MS Warehouse is currently offline Click here to Send MS Warehouse a Private Message Find more posts by MS Warehouse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tattoos N Scars
Modern Day Drifter

Originally posted by jaden101
He didn't do much after the Beslan massacre of nearly 400 school kids by Islamic extremists.

If this didn't get him to launch all out war on Islamists, nothing will

(please log in to view the image)

A Kremlin attack will be different a lot different.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:39 PM
Tattoos N Scars is currently offline Click here to Send Tattoos N Scars a Private Message Find more posts by Tattoos N Scars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Petrus
Debonaire Member

an hero timing. smile

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 04:50 PM
Petrus is currently offline Click here to Send Petrus a Private Message Find more posts by Petrus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by MS Warehouse
Seriously, you used to troll a lot better in the old days.
Who's trolling? Racism FTW.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 01:50 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Who's trolling? Racism FTW.

Remember sometimes racism is apparently okay and even GOOD depending on the circumstances. You know like..government sanctioned racism.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 12:05 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Interesting video of a CIA officers opinion of Islam and it's "religion of peace":

Last edited by Surtur on Jul 5th, 2016 at 07:27 PM

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 07:24 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Also another video of a debate on if Islam is a religion of peace. It's long though, but I figured I'd post it for those who might be interested:

Old Post Jul 5th, 2016 07:40 PM