Meetra Surik vs. Raskta Lsu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force sabers all out

Bonus: Raskta is amped by BM, Meetra gets Novel Scourge

The Ellimist
It's tough to say how powerful Raskta would be without her battle meditation. Both have been known to kill scores of sith on the battlefield but are clearly weaker than the likes of Obi Wan or probably Qui-Gon. I would say that Meetra edges this out from her impressive ability to mimic fighting styles and her superior command of the Force, which Lsu typically needs help to defend against, help she won't have here.

Bonus: I'd consider going for Rastka, as she was doing really well against orbalisk Bane who is probably better overall than Meetra, and novel Scourge isn't going to do much.

AncientPower
Meetra wins in both, without Farfalla around to defend her in the Force, Meetra can probably just sever her from the Force at whim, tp/stealth her, telekinetically abuse her and a number of other things.

Sabers only would be a great fight though.

Fated Xtasy
In which world is Meetra telekinectically abusing anyone?

AncientPower
The world in which she could telekinetically stiffle Traya's lightsabers in a geyser of dark side energy. But yeh lets just assume throughout the entirety of Kotor II she did absolutely nothing noteworthy in the Force, despite the Prima Game Guide telling us the exact opposite is true. erm

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by AncientPower
The world in which she could telekinetically stiffle Traya's lightsabers in a geyser of dark side energy.

Quote,

Listen sister, i wank Katarn and Jaden, obviously them using the Force isn't out of the question, but where exactly does it state she uses anything noteworthy?

Selenial
AP takes the controversial path of taking the Prima Guide's descriptions of tactics as canon.

Though to be fair, they're a decent indicator of what the Exile would have done in the fights, since we have no other descriptions of her combat abilities and tactics in canon.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
AP takes the controversial path of taking the Prima Guide's descriptions of tactics as canon.

Though to be fair, they're a decent indicator of what the Exile would have done in the fights, since we have no other descriptions of her combat abilities and tactics in canon.

That's completely fine, but Mi Lady, whenever someone mentions Meetra's offensive abilities all i think of is her tking a merc and killing her. She may push and shove Lsu, but I don't think she can demolish her in that area. Wouldn't you agree?

Selenial
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That's completely fine, but Mi Lady, whenever someone mentions Meetra's offensive abilities all i think of is her tking a merc and killing her. She may push and shove Lsu, but I don't think she can demolish her in that area. Wouldn't you agree?

*shrug*

A non prime, no wound Surik on a Dark Side nexus did that to the mercenary with little to no effort required. A full power Wound!Surik on a neutral setting should have more no trouble overpowering Raskta, even if she doesn't ragdoll. Assuming morals off, too, of course.

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by Selenial
*shrug*

A non prime, no wound Surik on a Dark Side nexus did that to the mercenary with little to no effort required. A full power Wound!Surik on a neutral setting should have more no trouble overpowering Raskta, even if she doesn't ragdoll. Assuming morals off, too, of course.

True, true. But An extremely powered Bane did that while on a potent nexus and while the Orbalisks were empowering him.

Still, I see your point.

AncientPower
So even though Traya at the time was more powerful, Meetra can defend herself from Traya's powers or she'd have ended up like the Jedi High Council. This is, rather importantly, years before Meetra Surik's prime. On an important note, this is how strong Darth Traya is:

Now I'm not going to go through Nova's entire RT for 'notable' feats but I can throw out some accolades:

The Exile is one of the greatest heroes, capable of defeating three ultra-powerful Sith Lords in combat:

Revan and the Jedi Exile are the greatest of Jedi heroes:

Darth Sion states that the Exile would surpass Darth Traya in the years following Malachor V

The Exile is a powerhouse of destruction:

Revan and the Exile were the greatest of Jedi heroes:

Revan, the Exile, and the Hero of Tython had training enough to resist the Emperor, something Lord Scourge agrees with:

chingchangwalla
Yeah Surik. Someone losing to Bane and Zannah isn't winning

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.