KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Meetra Surik vs. Raskta Lsu

Meetra Surik vs. Raskta Lsu
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Meetra Surik vs. Raskta Lsu

Force sabers all out

Bonus: Raskta is amped by BM, Meetra gets Novel Scourge

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 10:32 PM
Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

It's tough to say how powerful Raskta would be without her battle meditation. Both have been known to kill scores of sith on the battlefield but are clearly weaker than the likes of Obi Wan or probably Qui-Gon. I would say that Meetra edges this out from her impressive ability to mimic fighting styles and her superior command of the Force, which Lsu typically needs help to defend against, help she won't have here.

Bonus: I'd consider going for Rastka, as she was doing really well against orbalisk Bane who is probably better overall than Meetra, and novel Scourge isn't going to do much.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 10:51 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Meetra wins in both, without Farfalla around to defend her in the Force, Meetra can probably just sever her from the Force at whim, tp/stealth her, telekinetically abuse her and a number of other things.

Sabers only would be a great fight though.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:24 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

In which world is Meetra telekinectically abusing anyone?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:26 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

The world in which she could telekinetically stiffle Traya's lightsabers in a geyser of dark side energy. But yeh lets just assume throughout the entirety of Kotor II she did absolutely nothing noteworthy in the Force, despite the Prima Game Guide telling us the exact opposite is true. erm

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:28 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

quote: (post)
Originally posted by AncientPower
The world in which she could telekinetically stiffle Traya's lightsabers in a geyser of dark side energy.

Quote,

quote:
[/b]But yeh lets just assume throughout the entirety of Kotor II she did absolutely nothing noteworthy in the Force, despite the Prima Game Guide telling us the exact opposite is true. erm [/B]

Listen sister, i wank Katarn and Jaden, obviously them using the Force isn't out of the question, but where exactly does it state she uses anything noteworthy?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:30 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Selenial
I Choose Violence

AP takes the controversial path of taking the Prima Guide's descriptions of tactics as canon.

Though to be fair, they're a decent indicator of what the Exile would have done in the fights, since we have no other descriptions of her combat abilities and tactics in canon.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:48 PM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Selenial
AP takes the controversial path of taking the Prima Guide's descriptions of tactics as canon.

Though to be fair, they're a decent indicator of what the Exile would have done in the fights, since we have no other descriptions of her combat abilities and tactics in canon.

That's completely fine, but Mi Lady, whenever someone mentions Meetra's offensive abilities all i think of is her tking a merc and killing her. She may push and shove Lsu, but I don't think she can demolish her in that area. Wouldn't you agree?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2016 11:52 PM
Selenial
I Choose Violence

Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
That's completely fine, but Mi Lady, whenever someone mentions Meetra's offensive abilities all i think of is her tking a merc and killing her. She may push and shove Lsu, but I don't think she can demolish her in that area. Wouldn't you agree?

*shrug*

A non prime, no wound Surik on a Dark Side nexus did that to the mercenary with little to no effort required. A full power Wound!Surik on a neutral setting should have more no trouble overpowering Raskta, even if she doesn't ragdoll. Assuming morals off, too, of course.

"i admire u choose cersei as ur avi sel. at least u know that ur one sick *****, i can respect that" - Inturpid.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 12:04 AM
Click here to Send Selenial a Private Message Find more posts by Selenial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Originally posted by Selenial
*shrug*

A non prime, no wound Surik on a Dark Side nexus did that to the mercenary with little to no effort required. A full power Wound!Surik on a neutral setting should have more no trouble overpowering Raskta, even if she doesn't ragdoll. Assuming morals off, too, of course.

True, true. But An extremely powered Bane did that while on a potent nexus and while the Orbalisks were empowering him.

Still, I see your point.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 12:11 AM
AncientPower
The Chosen One

quote:
Traya uses vast telekinetic powers to wield a trio of lightsabers against her, but she is ultimately killed by the person she considered her greatest disciple.
- Knights of the Old Republic Campaign Guide

quote:
Force Wave can stun Kreia's floating lightsabers.
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

So even though Traya at the time was more powerful, Meetra can defend herself from Traya's powers or she'd have ended up like the Jedi High Council. This is, rather importantly, years before Meetra Surik's prime. On an important note, this is how strong Darth Traya is:

quote:
"There she is-the Entity. Such pure dark side energy, is she not utterly beautiful?"

"I've never sensed anything so alive with the dark side."
- Darth Vowrawn and the Emperor's Wrath, The Old Republic

quote:
"She is the dark side itself!"
- Darth Vowrawn, The Old Republic

Now I'm not going to go through Nova's entire RT for 'notable' feats but I can throw out some accolades:

The Exile is one of the greatest heroes, capable of defeating three ultra-powerful Sith Lords in combat:

quote:
Average beings stand no chance of stopping these ultra-powerful monsters of the dark side. Only the greatest heroes may ultimately defeat them.
- Power Beyond Belief: Using Ultra Powerful Sith Lords in Saga Edition

Revan and the Jedi Exile are the greatest of Jedi heroes:

quote:
"For a time I worked with the greatest of your Jedi heroes: Revan and the Jedi Exile."
- Lord Scourge, The Old Republic

Darth Sion states that the Exile would surpass Darth Traya in the years following Malachor V

quote:
"You are strong... I cannot see as she does, but I know, that in time, you shall surpass her power."
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

The Exile is a powerhouse of destruction:

quote:
This shouldn't be a problem, however; after all that you've been through, your character should be a powerhouse of destruction.
- Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords: Prima Official Game Guide

Revan and the Exile were the greatest of Jedi heroes:

quote:
"Revan was Jedi Master and Sith Lord, his student the Exile, defeated the Sith Triumvirate. They were your greatest heroes."
- Lord Scourge, The Old Republic

Revan, the Exile, and the Hero of Tython had training enough to resist the Emperor, something Lord Scourge agrees with:

quote:
"Revan, the Exile, and I, we were all Jedi trained, we resisted the Emperor. What Sith have done so?"

"Perhaps you are right, Jedi strengths are different, not necessarily lesser."
- The Hero of Tython and Lord Scourge, The Old Republic

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 12:35 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah Surik. Someone losing to Bane and Zannah isn't winning

Old Post Jul 4th, 2016 02:19 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote