Jeb Bush spent $150 million at the RNC yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
For his three delegates that voted for him yesterday!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/288455-bushs-three-delegates-at-republican-convention-were-50

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

ONE MILLION LOLZ!

Omega Vision
Hilarious and sad if true.

Surtur
Could you tell me what it means when you say he spent this on delegates because it sounds like you are saying he paid people millions of dollars to vote for him.

Look I already know the answer I'm just saying..the answer to that question is exactly why I can't find this anything but sad.

Time-Immemorial
Thats exactly what he didlaughing out loud

Surtur
Why is that even allowed?

Time-Immemorial
Cause people are stupid.

Surtur
I'm talking about the actual reason they give for why this is a good idea. How do they justify it? Or do they just shrug their shoulders and pull the "that's politics" routine like so many like to do whenever anything shady about this incredibly shady business is brought up?

Time-Immemorial
You do realize politicians are not accountable to the people.

Surtur
I know I'm just saying for too long we as a society have squabbled about the republicans or the democrats all the while just ignoring how broken and corrupt the system is.

We continually allow it to fail us.

Time-Immemorial
We dont allow it, we have no control.

They have divided us all up to maintain power.

Surtur
We do allow it though we allow our media to manipulate us and not enough people will stand up. Those in the media are not all politicians even if they are in their pockets.

Technically nothing forces us to vote, we could all choose to stay home but we will not do that. We will allow them to continue to grasp their power tightly, so tight they squeeze the life out of the country.

Time-Immemorial
Only a armed revolution or Trump will change anything.

If they set up the election and get one vote, the vote they make for themselves, they still win.

Surtur
I'm beginning to fear Trump won't help even if he did win. As much power as the president has he is still just one man and he needs to get others to want to work with him and I think even if Trump came up with the cure for all disease the government would try to stifle him and prevent it from becoming legal just because it's Trump.

Time-Immemorial
Then dont vote.

Surtur
If I genuinely feel a person deserves to be in the White House I will vote for them even if I don't think they can do much.

What I would never do is vote for someone I hate just because I might hate the other person a smidge less. Which is where a place I know a lot of votes for Hilary will come from.

Time-Immemorial
So you hate Trump, that makes little sense if you do. Literally he has been preparing his whole life for this. And now people are going to try and stop him. Its really pathetic.

Clinton is a world class liar and crook.

People have real legitimate actual reasons to hate Hilary, she has blood on her hands.

Surtur
I do not hate Trump, what I'm saying is a lot of people have said they hate Hilary, but will vote for her because they hate Trump more. I would never vote for any candidate I hated even if I did hate someone more.

Time-Immemorial
The mere fact anyone would vote for that witch is beyond me, she would sell out every single voter she has, and she did long ago.

If any person here did what she has done, they would be behind bars.

Comey even said if anyone else did this, they would be in jaillaughing out loud

Surtur
Exactly, some like to say Trump is a wildcard and that might be true..but Hilary is not. We know exactly what we'll be getting with her and I can't see why anyone would want that.

Time-Immemorial
Because he "offended" with his wordslaughing out loud

Surtur
That is the sickest joke of all. They get so upset over what Trump says, but not over what Hilary actually does. Words can be taken back, but actions can't be undone.

Time-Immemorial
Very well said.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.