KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Jeb Bush spent $150 million at the RNC yesterday

Jeb Bush spent $150 million at the RNC yesterday
Started by: Time-Immemorial

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jeb Bush spent $150 million at the RNC yesterday

For his three delegates that voted for him yesterday!!laughing out loudlaughing out loud

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...vention-were-50

WHAT AN IDIOT!!!

ONE MILLION LOLZ!

In order for any life to matter, we all have to matter

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 07:34 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Hilarious and sad if true.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 08:31 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Could you tell me what it means when you say he spent this on delegates because it sounds like you are saying he paid people millions of dollars to vote for him.

Look I already know the answer I'm just saying..the answer to that question is exactly why I can't find this anything but sad.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:33 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats exactly what he didlaughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:34 PM
Time-Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time-Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time-Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why is that even allowed?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:34 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cause people are stupid.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:35 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm talking about the actual reason they give for why this is a good idea. How do they justify it? Or do they just shrug their shoulders and pull the "that's politics" routine like so many like to do whenever anything shady about this incredibly shady business is brought up?

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:38 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

You do realize politicians are not accountable to the people.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:39 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know I'm just saying for too long we as a society have squabbled about the republicans or the democrats all the while just ignoring how broken and corrupt the system is.

We continually allow it to fail us.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:44 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

We dont allow it, we have no control.

They have divided us all up to maintain power.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:45 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

We do allow it though we allow our media to manipulate us and not enough people will stand up. Those in the media are not all politicians even if they are in their pockets.

Technically nothing forces us to vote, we could all choose to stay home but we will not do that. We will allow them to continue to grasp their power tightly, so tight they squeeze the life out of the country.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:48 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Only a armed revolution or Trump will change anything.

If they set up the election and get one vote, the vote they make for themselves, they still win.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm beginning to fear Trump won't help even if he did win. As much power as the president has he is still just one man and he needs to get others to want to work with him and I think even if Trump came up with the cure for all disease the government would try to stifle him and prevent it from becoming legal just because it's Trump.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:53 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then dont vote.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:53 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

If I genuinely feel a person deserves to be in the White House I will vote for them even if I don't think they can do much.

What I would never do is vote for someone I hate just because I might hate the other person a smidge less. Which is where a place I know a lot of votes for Hilary will come from.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:56 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you hate Trump, that makes little sense if you do. Literally he has been preparing his whole life for this. And now people are going to try and stop him. Its really pathetic.

Clinton is a world class liar and crook.

People have real legitimate actual reasons to hate Hilary, she has blood on her hands.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 09:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I do not hate Trump, what I'm saying is a lot of people have said they hate Hilary, but will vote for her because they hate Trump more. I would never vote for any candidate I hated even if I did hate someone more.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:01 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

The mere fact anyone would vote for that witch is beyond me, she would sell out every single voter she has, and she did long ago.

If any person here did what she has done, they would be behind bars.

Comey even said if anyone else did this, they would be in jaillaughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Exactly, some like to say Trump is a wildcard and that might be true..but Hilary is not. We know exactly what we'll be getting with her and I can't see why anyone would want that.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:04 PM
Time-Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because he "offended" with his wordslaughing out loud

Old Post Jul 20th, 2016 10:05 PM