SSJ2 Future Trunks (DBS) vs SSJ2 Vegeta (DBS/BotG)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
Who wins? Both have done well in fighting opponents stronger than them; Black in Trunks' case, and Beerus in pre-god Vegeta's case, so think it'd be a good match.

NewGuy01
Vegeta, especially if we're factoring in rage amps. He did better against Beerus when Bulma got slapped than Trunks did against Black when Mai died.

And Black is not remotely comparable to Beerus.

Ridley_Prime
Yet anyway.

Fair points though. I'd prolly give it to Vegeta too, but even in their sparring the last episode, Trunks caught him off guard well a couple times when Vegeta was demonstrating SSJB. I could see Trunks at least adapting for a bit against SSJ2 Rage Vegeta, even if he doesn't win.

Perhaps the current FTrunks vs Buu saga Vegeta (SSJ2/Majin) would be a better matchup?

NewGuy01
I don't think it's ever. From what I've seen, Black is definitely a Future Trunks villain, not a Gods villain.

But your second point is a good one; Trunks fights pretty smart these days, probably not a coincidence given the whole surviving for years against Black thing.

I think Trunks would win against the Boo-saga SSJ2's, but it would be fairly close.

The Merchant
Vegeta.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I don't think it's ever. From what I've seen, Black is definitely a Future Trunks villain, not a Gods villain.

thumb down have you seen the spoilers for episode 56 and 57?

NewGuy01
no

EDIT: Super Saiyan Rose? Black is going to turn into a pink SSJ? LMFAO.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah. Trunks is probably going to have to get some God Ki of his own to defeat Black.

Unless of course Super ****s up and allows SSB Goku to be the one to kill black. smile

You're not a fan of the Rose?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.