Soa vs the Dread Masters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
SOA: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/soa-respect-thread-1712494/#1

DREAD MASTERS: http://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/darthant66/blog/the-dread-masters-respect-thread/97192/

Battle takes place on Oricon.

Tondemonai
Good thread thumb up

Given that we don't know how effective the DM's TP will be, I'm not solidly sure who would win. I'm leaning DM's, given that they have the home field advantage, but I can be persuaded.

darthbane77
This is a really close one. I wanna say Soa wins a small majority, like 6/10. In the Force they're very close, it's Soa's physical abilities that win it for him. Though I can be persuaded, because this battle is just way too close to call imo.

Tondemonai
The DM's can increase their size tho. Not to Soa's but still.

chingchangwalla
In all honesty, Soa

SunRazer
Wasn't Soa supposedly more powerful/threatening than anyone else in the galaxy? Not sure if that would include the DM's.

On the basis of hype, Soa should come out on top. In terms of demonstrated or even properly implied power, it's probably the DM's, tbh.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
Wasn't Soa supposedly more powerful/threatening than anyone else in the galaxy? Not sure if that would include the DM's.

On the basis of hype, Soa should come out on top. In terms of demonstrated or even properly implied power, it's probably the DM's, tbh. At the time he was (aside from Vitiate), the only person I can think of outside of Vitiate that rivals Soa is Revan, and it took the same strike team to kill him as it did to kill Soa.

SunRazer
Pretty sure Soa was killed by a lesser team.

darthbane77
I'm pretty sure it was the same team. Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

DarthAnt66
Same team beat all three (Soa, DM, and Revan), IMO.

darthbane77
I though was what your respect thread for Soa said, I can't quite remember though.

SunRazer
Satele and co. weren't involved against Soa, unless I'm mistaken.

Selenial
I believe Ant's referring to the Temple of Sacrifice.

darthbane77
That's true, but Revan fought two strike teams on Yavin. One consisting of all the player characters (Temple of Sacrifice) and then the one with Satele and Friends on the Forgotten Terrace.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Selenial
I believe Ant's referring to the Temple of Sacrifice.
thumb up

SunRazer
Sel, get on CoD.

Nephthys
Dread Masters imo.

DarthAnt66
Bump.

AncientPower
Both are galactic scale threats. Hm.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Same team beat all three (Soa, DM, and Revan), IMO.

I still like my idea of all 8 protags teaming up for these.

Haschwalth
Soa.

Geistalt
The Dread Masters.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dread Masters.

Geistalt
Soa (3):
chingchangwalla
darthbane77
Haschwalth

Dread Masters (4):
Tondemonai
Nephthys
Geistalt
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

The Ellimist
bump

NewGuy01
Wasn't there something about each operation boss being stronger than the last?

TenebrousWay
Dread Masters, tbh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.