H/P Doomsday vs. Void

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

backup
H/P Doomsday:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/102593/2337765-doomsdayhunterprey_1pg37.jpg

vs.

Void:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/d/d1/Void.gif/revision/latest?cb=20100323214724

Who wins?

RealityWarper
Void very easily.

Doomsday receive the Loki threatment.

Insane Titan
Doomsday wins

Rao Kal El
Doomsday wins

Void receives the radiant or waverider treatment.

Doomsday shreds the void appart, specially this doomsday

Galan007
Void could likely atomize DD once... Which would technically equate to a forum win. In a second encounter, however, I see Void's energies either being cancelled-out entirely(ala Radiant), Void himself experiencing an energy-backlash(ala Waverider), or his powers simply having no effect whatsoever(ala. Astro Force and Omega Beams.)

carver9
Void

Surtur
Originally posted by Galan007
Void could likely atomize DD once... Which would technically equate to a forum win. In a second encounter, however, I see Void's energies either being cancelled-out entirely(ala Radiant), Void himself experiencing an energy-backlash(ala Waverider), or his powers simply having no effect whatsoever(ala. Astro Force and Omega Beams.)

The Void is a lot more powerful than Radiant though isn't he?

Also wait did HP Doomsday ever come back from being atomized?

Rao Kal El
Dd was not atomized in fact he survived a force of 1 million nukes at point blank range and the omega beams from DS. When has void muster a force of 1 million nukes? Or enough energy to laid waste to a 1/5 of a planet? Or tear a hole in reality? Answer: Never.

He just doesn't have the power to atomize DD

Galan007
Originally posted by Surtur
Also wait did HP Doomsday ever come back from being atomized? The only being DD has encountered who was powerful enough to atomize him was Imperiex Prime... Who used Entropy to do so:
http://i.imgur.com/DWNRpMZ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/JFC40Ix.jpg
(The fact that his skeleton survived Entropy is a ridiculous feat in itself.)

That must also be why Motherbox, with its all-encompassing/higher-dimensional knowledge, opted to dump DD straight into Entropy -- it was the only force in DC capable of perma-killing him:
http://i.imgur.com/6zl6Tp1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/drtmGHB.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/LGYAMZL.jpg

Anyway, we know he survived/regenerated from the Imperiex scene, but we have no idea how long it took to do so(that happened completely off panel.) That's why I believe Void could potentially atomize DD once -- but after he regenerates, said energies would be useless against him in a second encounter. Imo.

Zack M
Originally posted by carver9
Doomsday

thumb up

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Void

iceman24567
Doomsday wins

dynamix
goin with doomsday too. dude had to be transported to the end of time. NOt sure if void could perform such feat.

quanchi112
Void, easily.

TheLordofMurder
I'm going Void here as well...

HP Doomsday has never encountered the Voids energies and should be vulnerable to them...

Add that to the fact that Voids energy/matter manip was strong enough to overpower that of Dark Avengers Molecule Man and I see Void being powerful enough to defeat HP Doomsday in a 1 fight matchup...

If Doomday rez's and they had a rematch then the outcome might change, but the 1st time around Void should win...

PS...

Too bad the OP didnt make this a poll topic...

I personally think all vs threads should be polls...

apex_pretador
Originally posted by Rao Kal El
Dd was not atomized in fact he survived a force of 1 million nukes at point blank range and the omega beams from DS. When has void muster a force of 1 million nukes? Or enough energy to laid waste to a 1/5 of a planet? Or tear a hole in reality? Answer: Never.

He just doesn't have the power to atomize DD
1 million nukes won't even blow up the moon.
Hell, 1 billion Tsar bombs won't blow up the moon.

Void solostomped a group of planet busters at once while barely trying. He broke all the bones of the hulk in one hit. Void has moleculat manipulation powerful enough to rip apart molecule man.
Void can regenerate from a single atom.
Viod wins.

Insane Titan
Doomsday wins

Void receives the radiant or waverider treatment.

Doomsday shreds the void appart, specially this doomsday or Void gets beat to death just like Thor did to the Void.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
or Void gets beat to death just like Thor did to the Void.

Which isn't how that fight went, since Robert wanted to die. It didn't help previously when Thor was attacking with "all the power at my command" or "feel the power of my father and his father before him". And the Void showed no signs of being in pain at all.

*Note that I'm not taking them statements as a direct statement of the power he was emitting. But it gives a general ballpark.

And the "my father" comment was while he was amped by the Norn Stones.

Sin I AM
Biggest threat Void faced was that Avengers/Inhumans/X-Men line up correct?

Insane Titan
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Which isn't how that fight went, since Robert wanted to die. It didn't help previously when Thor was attacking with "all the power at my command" or "feel the power of my father and his father before him". And the Void showed no signs of being in pain at all.

*Note that I'm not taking them statements as a direct statement of the power he was emitting. But it gives a general ballpark.

And the "my father" comment was while he was amped by the Norn Stones. bob just stopped Void from attacking he did nothing to lure Voids durability. Thor using a portion of the norn stones is nothing compared to HP Doomsday. DD was wtf stomping Superman amped by a motherbox. On the subject of Void showing no signs , he was clearly hurt from the attacks. DD on the other hand took a attack with no pain from Superman after he had flow round the planet to get enough momentum to hit DD and he was amped by the Motherbox.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by apex_pretador

Void solostomped a group of planet busters at once while barely trying. He broke all the bones of the hulk in one hit. Void has moleculat manipulation powerful enough to rip apart molecule man.
Viod wins.

I reckon Void wins too,but just to say: The guardian's kamikaze attack ripped a hole in reality (or was it the universe?) and it only KOed a weaker Doomy.

Molecule Man was weakened, from what I've seen.

Regeneration from a single atom is fine, but doesn't mean much. Mr Immortal would never die, but in a fight against Hulk? No one would say he wins. If he gets continually ripped and has to regenerate, its hardly a win...

But yeah, as I said, Void wins.

apex_pretador
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I reckon Void wins too,but just to say: The guardian's kamikaze attack ripped a hole in reality (or was it the universe?) and it only KOed a weaker Doomy.

Molecule Man was weakened, from what I've seen.

Regeneration from a single atom is fine, but doesn't mean much. Mr Immortal would never die, but in a fight against Hulk? No one would say he wins. If he gets continually ripped and has to regenerate, its hardly a win...

But yeah, as I said, Void wins.
I agree that molecule man wasn't at his best, but still a beasty showing.
Also, my post was in response to "1 million nukes" considering that nuke level is fodder to herald tiers.

DarkSaint85
I agree that molecule man wasn't at his best, but still a beasty showing.
Also, my post was in response to "1 million nukes" considering that nuke level is fodder to herald tiers.

It pushed an amped Superman to his limits.... So they were prob pretty large nukes

h1a8

Viod wins.

1 million nukes will blow up the moon. It will blow up the Earth.

Void didn't solo ANY planet buster. Remember characters don't operate at their highest (or even close to it) in every scene. That means Void beat the characters AT THEIR AVERAGE power levels (which is far below planet busting).

2nd, beating a character doesn't give you their offensive output. Durability and Offense are two different things.

Finally, void didn't have MM level matter manipulation. It was Voidtry. Void and Voidtry are two different personalities. Void has never atomized anyone of notable mention.

Galan007
Originally posted by h1a8
Void has never atomized anyone of notable mention. He atomized Loki:
http://i.imgur.com/7NAPPgM.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/G3tdJfO.jpg

Another depiction:
http://i.imgur.com/IrbwTah.jpg

srug

celeyhyga17
Amped by Norn stones too.

thumb up

Gud find

Rao Kal El
1 million nukes on his face didn't atomize DD.

Now Void was almost killed by the hellicarrier. And I am supposed to be impresed by Void "atomizing" and amped Loki when a hellicarrier does that amount of damage on Void?

Perpective peps, perspective!

DD wins IMO and I respectfully disagree with Void beating DD.

Surtur

What? Sentry fought Genis in the microverse and they were outputting enough energy that the flares could be seen by people in the normal universe.

That's hilariously above the destruction of a single planet. So either you didn't know that or you are one of those people who feel the Void isn't Sentry(he is though).

Rao Kal El
What? Sentry fought Genis in the microverse and they were outputting enough energy that the flares could be seen by people in the normal universe.

That's hilariously above the destruction of a single planet. So either you didn't know that or you are one of those people who feel the Void isn't Sentry(he is though).

Yes, so?

Superman survived a super nova attack from starbreaker yet he wasn't able to survive DD um from the same writer.

Also a kamikaze guardian attack that open a hole in space.

Surtur
But..you asked me when he's done things like destroy 1/5 of a planet or something..and I told you. Also tearing a small hole in space doesn't actually compare to the massive energies needed in order for your energy flares to be visible from the microverse.

He's also tanked hits from people who can destroy planets and briefly contained the energies of a cosmic cube with his bare hands.

Doomsday will never ever even get close to him unless he allows it.

Rao Kal El
Nah! He doesn't have the juice to harm DD imo

celeyhyga17
1 million nukes on his face didn't atomize DD.

Now Void was almost killed by the hellicarrier. And I am supposed to be impresed by Void "atomizing" and amped Loki when a hellicarrier does that amount of damage on Void?

DD wins IMO and I respectfully disagree with Void beating DD.
Wait? Helicarrier almost killed Void?

Rao Kal El
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Wait? Helicarrier almost killed Void?

Causing damage if it makes you happy

celeyhyga17
Wait so did the Helicarrier almost kill the Void?

Rao Kal El
Let me repeat that

celeyhyga17
Let me repeat that
So was your original statement true or false?

Insane Titan
The helicarrier did wreck the Void though.

Rao Kal El
So was your original statement true or false?

It was an overstatement. I can't recall every single comic i have read, you know, but have no problem with it.

But it being true or false doesn't change the writer intent that hellicarrier > Avengers + norm stones. Which is probably a lot less than 1 nuke.

In DD case writer intent 1 mill nukes + amped Superman <<<<<<< DD. Imo smile

celeyhyga17
It was an overstatement. I can't recall every single comic i have read, you know, but have no problem with it.

But it being true or false doesn't change the writer intent that hellicarrier > Avengers + norm stones. Which is probably a lot less than 1 nuke.

In DD case writer intent 1 mill nukes + amped Superman <<<<<<< DD. Imo smile
Not sure where u got writer intent helicarrier > Avengers + norn stones. Sure the helicarrier makes for a loud bang and collateral damage, but we actually see on panel the heroes with Norn stone amps were actually able to hurt him albeit briefly.

And as for the helicarrier attack, it was really a dual attack since Thor just quite literally blasted him away from the city premises as was Stark's plan. I think Void briefly reverting back to Bob was mostly a product of that persona. The helicarrier in the end was really inconsequential and the main reason Void lost was himself(Bob).

Also to be honest Norn stones in the right hands is far beyond any helicarrier.

tkitna
The helicarrier in the end was really inconsequential and the main reason Void lost was himself(Bob).

Rao Kal El
Not sure where u got writer intent helicarrier > Avengers + norn stones. Sure the helicarrier makes for a loud bang and collateral damage, but we actually see on panel the heroes with Norn stone amps were actually able to hurt him albeit briefly.

And as for the helicarrier attack, it was really a dual attack since Thor just quite literally blasted him away from the city premises as was Stark's plan. I think Void briefly reverting back to Bob was mostly a product of that persona. The helicarrier in the end was really inconsequential and the main reason Void lost was himself(Bob).

So hellicarrier avengers and norm stones = 1 million nukes?

I think the power level for each arc under their respective writers is pretty well defined.

Galan007
Why is everyone so fixated on the 1 million nukes thing? DD was completely unfazed by that explosion.

Juntai
Entropy.
Some kind of high powered one shot killshot may or may not work.
BFR.

Otherwise, if he engages for a battle with DD, he's getting trounced.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by h1a8
1 million nukes will blow up the moon. It will blow up the Earth.

Stop...

Stop it...

STOP IT!!!!!!

wink

stick out tongue

In all seriousness, you are so far off base with that its beyond comprehension...

You claim to be this physics/math guru, but its clear you are nothing of the sort...

FYI, the Chixulub Impact (the dinosaur killer) was about 1 billion times more powerful than the nuke used on Hiroshima...

The Earth as a whole was no where near destruction from this impact; it made a small crater (relative to the Earths surface area) and that was it:

http://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2010/03/04/asteroid_terminated_dinosaur_era_in_days

psycho gundam
The Void is a lot more powerful than Radiant though isn't he?
Not "a lot" if it's true

TheLordofMurder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.