One Sith - gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKBart
THE TEAM
⚪ Darth Wyyrlok III
⚪ Darth Talon
⚪ Darth Nihl
⚪ Darth Havok

THE RULES
⚪ In character.
⚪ Fully restored after each fight.
⚪ Fight in empty Ancorhead spaceport.
⚪ 10 meters starting distance.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Luminara Unduli | Tholme | Aayla Secura
2. Ki-Adi Mundi | Saesee Tiin | Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Darth Malak | Cin Drallig | Jaden Korr
4. Plo Koon | Kam Solusar | Kenth Hamner
5. Corran Horn | Sha Koon | Darth Sion
6. Saba Sebatyne | Mara Jade Skywalker | Kit Fisto
7. Yaddle | Tresina Lobi | Kyle Katarn
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi | Xesh | Kreia
9. Jaina Solo | Cade Skywalker | Asajj Ventress
10. TPM Mace Windu | Jedi Dooku | AotC Anakin Skywalker

Who makes the most insightful analysis gets a reward smile

Ursumeles
Analysis will follow.

chingchangwalla

cs_zoltan
Not 6.

Also we don't want your dick pic as a reward.

Ursumeles
Analysis: This team is, compared to Mara, Fisto and Saba shit.

"Havok!" Talon screamed, as her fellow Sith was murdered by Saba. "You'll soon follow" Fisto said. On the other side of the spaceport Mara and Wyyrlok fought.
An burst of Wyyrloks lightning hit her in the chest. "NOW YOU WILL DIE, JEDI!" he screamed-but then Mara tackled him. "You think that weak lightning affects me? Lol. Thats funnier than JKBarts therads!" "What the..." Before he could finish his sentence, Mara bashed against the wall several times, so that his face didn't resemble an livin being.
Talon TKed Fisto, but he throwed his Saber against her and decipitated Talon.
Then Mara came to him "Where is Saba?" she asked. "I don't know!"
They hoped that Nihl didn't killed her. After a few minutes, they found Saba, eating Nihls liver.

BazookaMaster
5-6

Ursumeles
Originally posted by JKBart

Who makes the most insightful analysis gets a reward smile
Did I won?

Q99
I do note that it's 4 vs 3 in all rounds.

Originally posted by Ursumeles

?

Wyyrlok is stronger than any of them, Nihl and Talon have both fought Cade and done pretty well if they're fresh going in (Talon's probably gonna beat Fisto thanks to her force offense, and Nihl's stronger still), and Havok is solid enough to at least give someone a fight... but he's only backup to make something a doubleteam.

Considering someone gets doubleteamed, one sith handle them.

I think 8 is a more likely stopping point.

Ursumeles
Mara beats all, or Talon+Havok, Fisto stall all, and beats Talon and Saba loses only against Wyyrlok.

Q99
Mara beats all, or Talon+Havok, Fisto stall all, and beats Talon and Saba loses only against Wyyrlok.

Not really... you aren't very familiar with them, are you? I don't think any can take Wyyrlok's sorcery.

Wyyrlok likely beats Mara, does beat anyone else.

Fisto may be able to beat Havok, but loses to either Hand eventually. I'll point to the incident where she managed disable both Sazen and Shado with force powers, her beating of Cade in sparing, or how her TK is a lot stronger than his as shown in her final confrontation with Cade.

Saba can probably beat any non-Wyyrlok, but not very fast.

Also, let's actually say yours are right. Just benefit of the doubt, for the sake of argument. You're still leaving out the 4 vs 3 factor.

Wyyrlok and Havok vs Mara
Nihl vs Fisto
Talon vs Saba

Duo beats Mara, Nihl stalls Fisto, Saba beats talon.

Now Saba, Wyyrlok, and Havok are free. Wyyrlok fights Saba, as per your ratings Wyyrlok wins. Havok backs Nihl, two on one Fisto falls.

By your ratings of the characters, the One Sith wins, and frankly you underestimate them to begin with.

Ursumeles
Mara has very strong barriers and extreme willpower-she also outclasses Wyyrlok easily as duelist.

Nihl beats Fisto, not sure about Talon, tho.

No, after my rankings not erm

The only Matchup in which Mara loses quickly is Wyyrlok+Talon/Nihl against her-but Saba beats Havok faster, while Fisto holds off the other hand.

In your matchup:
Mara holds her own a long time against both Sith, and has an good chance of killing Havok; especially when Wyyrlok wants to attack her with the force. If she comes close to Wyyrlok, he loses quickly. Saba beats Talon in a relative good match, and Nihl Fisto in a relative good match. Then Saba beats Nihl. In this time, Havok is lokely dead, and when Wyyrlok still lives, he gets ganged up by Saba and Mara.

chingchangwalla
Nihl isn't beating Fisto. He may take force but Kit is a far superior swordsman

Ursumeles
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Nihl isn't beating Fisto. Kit is a far superior swordsman
How?

chingchangwalla
Better feats, accolades.

Ursumeles
Better feats, accolades.
Which? The "one of the best swordsmen" accolade doesn't put him above Nihl, and him contending with Ventress < Nihl contending with Cade.

chingchangwalla
Cade defeated Talon and Nihl together with ease early on...
Nihl only fighting evenly when Cade hadn't used a Saber in years
The druggo dominates this freak in almost every contest.

cs_zoltan
I love how chimichanga spews his shit tier opinions when he doesn't even know what's his talking about.

Or he's just straight up lying. Idk which.

Ursumeles
Didn't pre-prime Nihl also stomped Wolf Sazen?

cs_zoltan
Pretty much blitzed him, yeah.

chingchangwalla
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I love how chimichanga spews his shit tier opinions when he doesn't even know what's his talking about.

Or he's just straight up lying. Idk which.

Nihl's just shit.

Ursumeles
Pretty much blitzed him, yeah.
Then they might get past 6 and 7.
They stop at 8, tho.

cs_zoltan
Nihl's just shit.

So you are lying because you are salty. Should've known.

Ursumeles
So you are lying because you are salty. Should've known.
He says Kun>Luke, so....

chingchangwalla
I'm going from memory. Correct me if I'm wrong but Nihl's been completely outclassed by Cade every time bar the 'not using a Saber for a few years' thing

cs_zoltan
If you call fighting for 8 pages when you've been injured completely outclassed then you are right. But then you should also check your dictionary.
You also forget when Nihl slowly choked Cade unconscious, but that's none of my business.

And it's not like being beaten by Cade makes someone shit, when the guy literally at his weakest was throwing a shuttle around like it's nothing.

Jmanghan

"Havok!" Talon screamed, as her fellow Sith was murdered by Saba. "You'll soon follow" Fisto said. On the other side of the spaceport Mara and Wyyrlok fought.
An burst of Wyyrloks lightning hit her in the chest. "NOW YOU WILL DIE, JEDI!" he screamed-but then Mara tackled him. "You think that weak lightning affects me? Lol. Thats funnier than JKBarts therads!" "What the..." Before he could finish his sentence, Mara bashed against the wall several times, so that his face didn't resemble an livin being.
Talon TKed Fisto, but he throwed his Saber against her and decipitated Talon.
Then Mara came to him "Where is Saba?" she asked. "I don't know!"
They hoped that Nihl didn't killed her. After a few minutes, they found Saba, eating Nihls liver. Lol, no.

Havok is like equal to, or above Jaden Korr.

Wyyrlok beats Mara 10/10 times in force and sabers.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Jmanghan

Wyyrlok beats Mara 10/10 times in sabers.
LMFAO

SunRazer
Wyyrlok isn't beating Mara in sabers.

Being put on the backfoot against Krayt immediately isn't a showing beyond Mara's paygrade, and I doubt Wyyrlok would be prepared for Mara's unorthodoxy, brawly-style of combat.

Q99
Wyyrlok *has* been shown to have very good saber defense, as remember, Krayt killed four Imperial Knights in far less time, and also beat down Cade to his knees in Claws of the Dragon in about as much time as Wyyrlok defended for.

He's primarily force, but his saber skills are rather solid. The only people able to hold their own against Krayt in the series are Wyyrlok, talisman amped Celeste Morne, and Legacy War Cade but *not* Claws of the Dragon Cade.

Cade defeated Talon and Nihl together with ease early on...

After they'd both taken a *facefull of shrapnel*, he took out Talon quickly, then separately won a duel with Nihl that took real effort.

Also by 'early on,' this is after Cade had both Jedi training and Sith Training in the last months, one after the other. So in other words, this is when Cade was back in full fighting shape and not at all rusty.

Early on Cade was bounty hunter Cade. By the end of Claws of the Dragon, he was up to badass level.

After Sazen- aka Ol' One Arm, due to Nihl taking his arm and then impaling him- stalled Nihl for a bit, Cade showed up, Sazen was all, "You're no match for him!" and Cade was, "Yes, but I can stall him for a little."

Then their ride came soon so he didn't have to do it for long. And Cade did kill some fodder sith before clashing with Nihl, even rusty he still wasn't bad.

He *is* an absurdly powerful Skywalker.

BazookaMaster
Stop at 7

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.