KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » One Sith - gauntlet

One Sith - gauntlet
Started by: JKBart

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JKBart
Restricted

Account Restricted

One Sith - gauntlet

THE TEAM
⚪ Darth Wyyrlok III
⚪ Darth Talon
⚪ Darth Nihl
⚪ Darth Havok

THE RULES
⚪ In character.
⚪ Fully restored after each fight.
⚪ Fight in empty Ancorhead spaceport.
⚪ 10 meters starting distance.

THE GAUNTLET
1. Luminara Unduli | Tholme | Aayla Secura
2. Ki-Adi Mundi | Saesee Tiin | Qui-Gon Jinn
3. Darth Malak | Cin Drallig | Jaden Korr
4. Plo Koon | Kam Solusar | Kenth Hamner
5. Corran Horn | Sha Koon | Darth Sion
6. Saba Sebatyne | Mara Jade Skywalker | Kit Fisto
7. Yaddle | Tresina Lobi | Kyle Katarn
8. Obi-Wan Kenobi | Xesh | Kreia
9. Jaina Solo | Cade Skywalker | Asajj Ventress
10. TPM Mace Windu | Jedi Dooku | AotC Anakin Skywalker

Who makes the most insightful analysis gets a reward smile

They are angry because they have been forced to recognize that their hour has arrived; that the time has come to surrender power to Shimrra and the new order."

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:05 PM
Click here to Send JKBart a Private Message Find more posts by JKBart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Analysis will follow.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:08 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:08 PM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cs_zoltan

Not 6.

Also we don't want your dick pic as a reward.

"You presume limits to our double standards. There are none." - Vitidiots

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:10 PM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Analysis: This team is, compared to Mara, Fisto and Saba shit.

"Havok!" Talon screamed, as her fellow Sith was murdered by Saba. "You'll soon follow" Fisto said. On the other side of the spaceport Mara and Wyyrlok fought.
An burst of Wyyrloks lightning hit her in the chest. "NOW YOU WILL DIE, JEDI!" he screamed-but then Mara tackled him. "You think that weak lightning affects me? Lol. Thats funnier than JKBarts therads!" "What the..." Before he could finish his sentence, Mara bashed against the wall several times, so that his face didn't resemble an livin being.
Talon TKed Fisto, but he throwed his Saber against her and decipitated Talon.
Then Mara came to him "Where is Saba?" she asked. "I don't know!"
They hoped that Nihl didn't killed her. After a few minutes, they found Saba, eating Nihls liver.

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 03:19 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BazookaMaster

5-6

Old Post Sep 28th, 2016 06:44 PM
Click here to Send BazookaMaster a Private Message Find more posts by BazookaMaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Re: One Sith - gauntlet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JKBart

Who makes the most insightful analysis gets a reward smile [/B]

Did I won?

Old Post Oct 1st, 2016 04:12 PM
Q99

I do note that it's 4 vs 3 in all rounds.

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Analysis: This team is, compared to Mara, Fisto and Saba shit.

?

Wyyrlok is stronger than any of them, Nihl and Talon have both fought Cade and done pretty well if they're fresh going in (Talon's probably gonna beat Fisto thanks to her force offense, and Nihl's stronger still), and Havok is solid enough to at least give someone a fight... but he's only backup to make something a doubleteam.

Considering someone gets doubleteamed, one sith handle them.

I think 8 is a more likely stopping point.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 09:18 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Mara beats all, or Talon+Havok, Fisto stall all, and beats Talon and Saba loses only against Wyyrlok.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 09:19 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Mara beats all, or Talon+Havok, Fisto stall all, and beats Talon and Saba loses only against Wyyrlok.

Not really... you aren't very familiar with them, are you? I don't think any can take Wyyrlok's sorcery.

Wyyrlok likely beats Mara, does beat anyone else.

Fisto may be able to beat Havok, but loses to either Hand eventually. I'll point to the incident where she managed disable both Sazen and Shado with force powers, her beating of Cade in sparing, or how her TK is a lot stronger than his as shown in her final confrontation with Cade.

Saba can probably beat any non-Wyyrlok, but not very fast.

Also, let's actually say yours are right. Just benefit of the doubt, for the sake of argument. You're still leaving out the 4 vs 3 factor.

Wyyrlok and Havok vs Mara
Nihl vs Fisto
Talon vs Saba

Duo beats Mara, Nihl stalls Fisto, Saba beats talon.

Now Saba, Wyyrlok, and Havok are free. Wyyrlok fights Saba, as per your ratings Wyyrlok wins. Havok backs Nihl, two on one Fisto falls.

By your ratings of the characters, the One Sith wins, and frankly you underestimate them to begin with.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 09:44 AM
Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Mara has very strong barriers and extreme willpower-she also outclasses Wyyrlok easily as duelist.

Nihl beats Fisto, not sure about Talon, tho.

No, after my rankings not erm

The only Matchup in which Mara loses quickly is Wyyrlok+Talon/Nihl against her-but Saba beats Havok faster, while Fisto holds off the other hand.

In your matchup:
Mara holds her own a long time against both Sith, and has an good chance of killing Havok; especially when Wyyrlok wants to attack her with the force. If she comes close to Wyyrlok, he loses quickly. Saba beats Talon in a relative good match, and Nihl Fisto in a relative good match. Then Saba beats Nihl. In this time, Havok is lokely dead, and when Wyyrlok still lives, he gets ganged up by Saba and Mara.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 09:56 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nihl isn't beating Fisto. He may take force but Kit is a far superior swordsman

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:12 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Nihl isn't beating Fisto. Kit is a far superior swordsman

How?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:15 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Better feats, accolades.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:28 AM
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Better feats, accolades.

Which? The "one of the best swordsmen" accolade doesn't put him above Nihl, and him contending with Ventress < Nihl contending with Cade.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:34 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cade defeated Talon and Nihl together with ease early on...
Nihl only fighting evenly when Cade hadn't used a Saber in years
The druggo dominates this freak in almost every contest.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:37 AM
cs_zoltan

I love how chimichanga spews his shit tier opinions when he doesn't even know what's his talking about.

Or he's just straight up lying. Idk which.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:49 AM
Click here to Send cs_zoltan a Private Message Find more posts by cs_zoltan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Didn't pre-prime Nihl also stomped Wolf Sazen?

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:50 AM
cs_zoltan

Pretty much blitzed him, yeah.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:52 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by cs_zoltan
I love how chimichanga spews his shit tier opinions when he doesn't even know what's his talking about.

Or he's just straight up lying. Idk which.

Nihl's just shit.

Old Post Oct 4th, 2016 10:52 AM