Science now will destroy the Nuclear Family by Introducing a 3 Parent Baby

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time-Immemorial
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/

Sickening, NWO globalist movement.

Robtard

Robtard
KMC doing the can't edit thing again, but it just seems like taking egg donation that happens now to a new level, where the child gets a direct genetic connection with the mother.

Beniboybling
The nuclear familiar tho... my values are being threatened.

jaden101
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
https://www.newscientist.com/article/2107219-exclusive-worlds-first-baby-born-with-new-3-parent-technique/

Sickening, NWO globalist movement.

You've properly lost the plot.

Not unexpected.

Sin I AM

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by jaden101
You've properly lost the plot.

Not unexpected.

Based on?

jaden101
Based on?

The fact that you think allowing people to have healthy children who otherwise wouldn't be able to is a globalist NWO conspiracy.

I mentioned a few weeks ago about increasing anti-intellectualism damaging human advancement through scientific ignorance. Your reaction to this is an example of that.

Robtard
I mentioned a few weeks ago about increasing anti-intellectualism damaging human advancement through scientific ignorance.

A concern of mine; why I was/am concerned of the posibility of Ted Cruz or a Cruz-like candidate gaining power.

Time-Immemorial
The fact that you think allowing people to have healthy children who otherwise wouldn't be able to is a globalist NWO conspiracy.

I mentioned a few weeks ago about increasing anti-intellectualism damaging human advancement through scientific ignorance. Your reaction to this is an example of that.

Good for you, now you care about children? Since when? Before you were all about aborting them. You cant have it both ways, sorry.

-Pr-

Sin I AM

Ive always though of anti intellectualism as a sorta social dysfunction. Like the parents that would rather let their children suffer and die because vaccines are "evil". Its like an aversion to reason backed by arcane thinking.

Time-Immemorial
If the left cared about kids, then they would not be killing them and selling their body parts for profit.

jaden101
Good for you, now you care about children? Since when? Before you were all about aborting them. You cant have it both ways, sorry.

Nice edit. You'll need to refresh my memory on that rambling irrelevance though.

Time-Immemorial
Nice edit? What did I change that impacted your post above? You really want to get in the weeds again cause you are obsessed with arguing with me?

The Ellimist
If the left cared about kids, then they would not be killing them and selling their body parts for profit.

So because you don't think your political enemies care about children, you don't think anyone should? no expression

Like what's your own response that isn't just pointing the finger at unrelated people?

Time-Immemorial
I dont really care what they do, I just like to see the hypocrisy. Thats all they have any more.

I notice this place was dead as dead, now that I am back, everyone wants to come take their shots.

The Ellimist

I notice this place was dead as dead, now that I am back, everyone wants to come take their shots.

Yeah; instead of producing arguments, you fling uncoordinated personal attacks.

Time-Immemorial
"Sickening, NWO globalist movement."

Wow thats a major personal attack.

The Ellimist
No, I mean when people pointed out the obvious health benefits stated really clearly in the article, instead of producing a relevant reply you just talk about abortion (???) and how everyone wants to "get" you. roll eyes (sarcastic)

jaden101
Nice edit? What did I change that impacted your post above? You really want to get in the weeds again cause you are obsessed with arguing with me?

You just said "good for you" initially, likely because you couldn't think of a decent response. You still couldn't because you decided to try and go off topic.

The irony is if you're anti-abortion then you should be for this scientific advancement because if it was used to prevent other genetic abnormalities it would result in less people having abortions based on knowing they may have children with physical or mental problems.

Time-Immemorial
Great we have a different opinion. I am sure you really care about these unknown people though. Which is sarcasm, I have no inclination to believe you are some saint in real life that cares about unborn children. Not at all.

The Ellimist
Great we have a different opinion. I am sure you really care about these unknown people though. Which is sarcasm, I have no inclination to believe you are some saint in real life that cares about unborn children. Not at all.

Nice ad hominem attack. What's your response to the argument?

jaden101
Three edits this time. You should try and formulate a decent response instead of just reactionary, irrelevant rants.

Time-Immemorial
Three edits? Now, still ranting about this from the last page. As usual, you have nothing else to talk about. Thats all you can say is "nice edit" which means nothing.

The Ellimist
As usual, you have nothing else to talk about.

You've been invited multiple times to talk about the facts of the matter, but you've mysteriously avoided this cognitively demanding endeavor.

Time-Immemorial
As you can see, that was not to you.

The Ellimist
Yeah, but the point remains.

Time-Immemorial
Watch me break the extremely ironic activity on the board by not posting for a while, just to further prove my point all you people only show up to fight with me. See yalaughing out loud

jaden101
😁 😁 😁

Hilarious.

Beniboybling
TI got raped in this thread, lol.

Time-Immemorial
I never had a argument, I just said it was sickening to me. Then Jaden said "oh you edited" like 3 times. If you call that rape, then you are a fool.

Are you sure you are not suffering from PTSD from a past rape and projecting it?

Beniboybling
I never had a argumentlaughing out loud

That's all I needed.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by Beniboybling
laughing out loud

That's all I needed.

Just shows how completely inept and stupid you really are.

Opinions are subjective, that is what you think, but could be wrong. Example: My opinion is that the dress is nice (it's nice for me, but for another, it may be ugly).
Arguments must be reasoned, logical ideas and give evidence-based. Ex: The Frogs are amphibians that live in and out of the water (they live in and out of the water, is an argument.)

The Ellimist

Opinions are subjective,

And why doesn't that apply to Beni's opinion? erm

Beniboybling
Just shows how completely inept and stupid you really are.

Opinions are subjective, that is what you think, but could be wrong. Example: My opinion is that the dress is nice (it's nice for me, but for another, it may be ugly).
Arguments must be reasoned, logical ideas and give evidence-based. Ex: The Frogs are amphibians that live in and out of the water (they live in and out of the water, is an argument.) Yours being that this is "sickening, NWO globalist movement" that will destroy the nuclear family, something your no closer to proving lmao.

Time-Immemorial
That is my opinion. Head back to star wars forums, clown.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The Ellimist
And why doesn't that apply to Beni's opinion? erm

Surtur
It says that this is used for people who have very rare genetic mutations. So it doesn't seem like it's even something that will be needed a lot.

I highly doubt they would just let anyone do this. Since there would be zero reason for healthy parents to do it and most parents are healthy enough to have children without genetic mutation.

Ascendancy
I think the other technique I linked in the thread on emerging technologies will be more beneficial long term as it won't add another set of genes into the mix, i.e., tissue and other donation down the road for family members. Very interesting science, though.

BackFire
Wow this is a really amazing story. I have trouble seeing a downside here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.