Mace Windu Runs The Revan Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fight takes place in the fields of Dantooine. Full restore after each round. Morals off. Standard equipment. Prime, non-amped versions of all.

Warmup: Pre-Mandalorian Wars Revan

1. Mandalorian Wars Revan

2. Darth Revan

3. KotOR Revan

4. Novel Revan

5. Revan Reborn

-- Break: Foundry Revan --

6. SoR Revan

UCanShootMyNova
KoTOR.

DarthAnt66
Difference between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5?

SunRazer
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Difference between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5?

Novel Revan has a few years on KotOR Revan, I guess. Just there to make the gauntlet look longer, lol.

Revan Reborn is him after he gets his mask. Novel Revan is pre-mask (so, say on Rekkiad).

SunRazer
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
KoTOR.

Why?

UCanShootMyNova
I don't think that Revan after having regained his memories increased enormously in power ( I think it was substantial but not enormous ). His inherent power wasn't hampered only his knowledge and mastery and therefore I think he holds a substantial power advantage over Mace and that Revan while not as skilled isn't outclassed in this department as has been pointed out by both Ant and recently Antoine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVky2zoI58

It's possible he does make it past KoTOR Revan but he cannot make it past RR.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by SunRazer
Novel Revan has a few years on KotOR Revan, I guess. Just there to make the gauntlet look longer, lol.

Revan Reborn is him after he gets his mask. Novel Revan is pre-mask (so, say on Rekkiad).
I'd say KotOR Revan is better than pre-mask novel Revan.

UCanShootMyNova
How do you figure that?

DarthAnt66
Novel Revan really pulled his power within himself and only dishes out the bare minimum. In contrast, KotOR is tearing through armies.

It's a matter of mindset, really.

UCanShootMyNova
*Shrug*

chingchangwalla
5, 6

SunRazer
Novel Revan really pulled his power within himself and only dishes out the bare minimum. In contrast, KotOR is tearing through armies.

It's a matter of mindset, really.

Against Mace, I doubt he'd hold back.

SunRazer
I don't think that Revan after having regained his memories increased enormously in power ( I think it was substantial but not enormous ). His inherent power wasn't hampered only his knowledge and mastery and therefore I think he holds a substantial power advantage over Mace and that Revan while not as skilled isn't outclassed in this department as has been pointed out by both Ant and recently Antoine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVky2zoI58

It's possible he does make it past KoTOR Revan but he cannot make it past RR.

Based on what is Revan holding a "substantial power advantage" over Mace?

DarthAnt66
By ashing Nyriss. thumb up

Tondemonai

UCanShootMyNova
Based on what is Revan holding a "substantial power advantage" over Mace?

The fact that he didn't do all that much between the years he was sexing up Bastilla and giving the Jedi Order the middle finger with his existence to the point he regained his memories where as we've established I don't find there to be a large power gap.

SunRazer
By ashing Nyriss. thumb up

That's post-mask Revan, not KotOR Revan erm

DarthAnt66
If he's ashing Nyriss with the ease he was in Reborn while also on a nexus, KotOR Revan on neutral grounds with some effort should be capable of doing it.

SunRazer
Maybe with extreme effort. In which case, is that a "substantial" advantage over Mace? Revan won't even be able to use Tutaminis against Mace, anyway.

SunRazer
I take that back. There's no demonstrable strain, but there's no demonstrable ease either.

DarthAnt66
The gap between KotOR and Reborn doesn't go from "extreme" to "with no noted difficulty." And yes, that's a substantial advantage over Windu. And the point is that tutaminis is an expression of power he can use in other ways, such as telekinesis or lightning.

SunRazer
I beg to differ. Mace's simple charge at Dooku released a shockwave that sent Magnaguards flying. He also partly deflected Sidious' infinitely, infinitely more powerful Lightning. He's also more powerful than early TCW Anakin, who's Force pushed the wreckage of an AT-TE such that the impact was equivalent to a bomb going off. He's more powerful than Yaddle.

KotOR Revan doesn't have any substantial Force advantage.

Deronn_solo
5-6.

DarthAnt66
I beg to differ.

Mace's simple charge at Dooku released a shockwave that sent Magnaguards flying.

He also partly deflected Sidious' infinitely, infinitely more powerful Lightning.

He's also more powerful than early TCW Anakin, who's Force pushed the wreckage of an AT-TE such that the impact was equivalent to a bomb going off.

He's more powerful than Yaddle.

KotOR Revan doesn't have any substantial Force advantage.
Lmfao, what?

Okay cool, he knows telekinesis.

No, it's really not infinitely, infinitely more powerful. Not the same anyway.

Oh wow, grats.

Revan's surely going to be scared of Yaddle. laughing out loud

erm

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
5-6.

SunRazer
Lmfao, what?

Okay cool, he knows telekinesis.

No, it's really not infinitely, infinitely more powerful.

Oh wow, grats.

Revan's surely going to be scared of Yaddle. laughing out loud

erm

1. He evidently didn't gesture for it, and you see the impact coming from the ground around him and Dooku. So it's either a Force-enhanced charge or some gestureless-telekinesis whilst he was clashing blades with Dooku. And the first one makes more sense.

2. RotS Palpatine's well above novel Vitiate, who has "infinitely more powerful" Lightning than Nyriss.

3. Thank you.

4. Mmhmm.

DarthAnt66
1. Alright, that puts him, like, approaching Bandon level.

2. As if using a lightsaber to deflect it is even comparable to tutaminis.

3. Kek

4. Kek

Ursumeles
Yaddle>Darth Revan smile smile smile

SunRazer
1. Alright, that puts him, like, approaching Bandon level.

2. As if using a lightsaber to deflect it is even comparable to tutaminis.

3. Kek

4. Kek

1. Show me Bandon generating shockwaves that send Magnaguards flying with just his lightsaber's contact with someone else.

2. I mean partially deflecting it with his bare hands, obviously. With the lightsaber, he fully deflected it erm

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Yaddle>Darth Revan smile smile smile
Are you serious?

DarthAnt66
1. Show me Bandon generating shockwaves that send Magnaguards flying with just his lightsaber's contact with someone else.

2. I mean partially deflecting it with his bare hands, obviously. With the lightsaber, he fully deflected it erm
1. erm

2. No he didn't.

SunRazer
1. smile

2. He does per the script.

Ursumeles
Tbh, Yaddle is extremely powerful.I have her >=Malak.

DarthAnt66
1. smile

2. He does per the script.

The script says he attempts to block it but fails, lmfao.

chingchangwalla
Malak stuns Yaddle and fcks her. Yaddle hasn't done shit.

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh, Yaddle is extremely powerful.I have her >=Malak.

UCanShootMyNova
Originally posted by chingchangwalla

Would he really want to stick it to that hairy wrinkled coochie doe? :ew:

DarthAnt66
Malak would crush Yaddle with his bare hands, Christ.

Ursumeles
Nah, Yaddles feats are better than Sedriss' at leat. Yaddle>Sedriss>Kun smile

chingchangwalla
You think Malak could get any better with that bald head and mutated face?

SunRazer
The script says he attempts to block it but fails, lmfao.

Well, people have argued that it was partly successful since Mace wasn't turned into a charred corpse or ash like the Dark Side Prophets.

UCanShootMyNova
You think Malak could get any better with that bald head and mutated face?

Fair enough.

But you don't think he could stasis Bastilla and rape that fine ass repeatedly?

DarthAnt66
Well, people have argued that it was partly successful since Mace wasn't turned into a charred corpse or ash like the Dark Side Prophets.
As if the movies have ever portrayed Force lightning like that. erm

So far, for Mace = Revan, you have him TKing MagnaGuards. thumb up

UCanShootMyNova

So far, for Mace = Revan, you have him TKing MagnaGuards.

Tbh Ant's got a point here.

SunRazer

So far, for Mace = Revan, you have him TKing MagnaGuards. thumb up

Well, the comic may also depict him blocking it.

I didn't say Mace = Revan, I said Revan doesn't have a substantial Force advantage. Mace sending Magnaguards flying as a side effect of his charge into Dooku >>> TKing Magnaguards.

DarthAnt66
It wasn't a side effect. It was him using the Force without a gesture. erm

Not once in Star Wars have we seen side effects being caused by that shit.

And even if it was, and he did to a dozen, it's not comparable to ashing Nyriss.

SunRazer
Does that seem like him blocking the Lightning? You see the Lightning ending around him in these little orbs, just like when they impact his lightsaber or the wall behind him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/lfhZlb8ocj1vNbvFWrwoetHZ_JAWfIQ1kKN5bY-5ruSTIHGw3k0fgppgh8COvRX_7XKku7CWxloU=s0

DarthAnt66
No.

UCanShootMyNova
Does that seem like him blocking the Lightning? You see the Lightning ending around him in these little orbs, just like when they impact his lightsaber or the wall behind him.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/lfhZlb8ocj1vNbvFWrwoetHZ_JAWfIQ1kKN5bY-5ruSTIHGw3k0fgppgh8COvRX_7XKku7CWxloU=s0

Tbh Nova's got a point there.

DarthAnt66
How would he be blocking it with tutaminis when the lightning impacts are seen everywhere but his hand, lmfao. erm

SunRazer
Three of them end right next to his hand, lol.

I said Deflection, not Tutaminis. You don't need hand contact.

DarthAnt66
They're not near his hand. erm

EDIT: And even if so, which it isn't, deflecting one bolt of Palpatine's lightning isn't comparable regardless.

We know for a fact that by that point, Palpatine was feigning weakness. Lucas stated that.

Ursumeles
Fair enough.

But you don't think he could stasis Bastilla and rape that fine ass repeatedly?
Tbh Syn got a point here.

SunRazer
They're not near his hand. erm

EDIT: And even if so, which it isn't, deflecting one bolt of Palpatine's lightning isn't comparable regardless.

We know for a fact that by that point, Palpatine was feigning weakness. Lucas stated that.

There's two right beneath his hand, and one right above it. That's proximate enough for Deflection, given how in OCW, Obi-Wan deflected Durge's pellets like that.

Palpatine was feigning weakness, but this Lightning was still powerful enough to bend Mace's blade.

UCanShootMyNova
Tbh Syn got a point here.

Tbh Urs has got a point there.

Ursumeles
Tbh Urs has got a point there.
I know cool

UCanShootMyNova
thumb up

DarthAnt66
There's two right beneath his hand, and one right above it. That's proximate enough for Deflection, given how in OCW, Obi-Wan deflected Durge's pellets like that.

Palpatine was feigning weakness, but this Lightning was still powerful enough to bend Mace's blade.
So far you've got the following:

a.) Moving two MagnaGuards with telekinesis
b.) Possibly deflecting a bolt of Palpatine's fake lightning

Damn, really setting the bar high there. Revan's nervous. thumb up

SunRazer
As I said, said fake Lightning was still enough to bend lightsaber blades. So yeah, KotOR Revan's not enjoying any substantial Force advantage here.

EDIT: And it's three bolts, not one smile

UCanShootMyNova
Nova you see someone named Orix right? Im not imagining him, I know he's real!

DarthAnt66
Are we seriously now arguing that ashing a Dark Council member is only on par with bending lightsaber blades?

Jesus Christ.

Please elaborate how bending a lightsaber blade is impressive, namely by citing something we can compare it to.

And the full storm was doing that, not three bolts. It's not even relevant to Mace's possibility (which is less than 50%) of deflecting it.

UCanShootMyNova
Ant you see them right?

SunRazer
Are we seriously now arguing that ashing a Dark Council member is only on par with bending lightsaber blades?

Jesus Christ.

Please elaborate how bending a lightsaber blade is impressive, namely by citing something we can compare it to.

And the full storm was doing that, not three bolts. It's not even relevant to Mace's possibility (which is less than 50%) of deflecting it.

Not even Vitiate's FLS was bending lightsabers in TOR smile

Stop talking about me thinking that it's on par. I said Revan doesn't have a substantial Force advantage. This Revan isn't even close to the one that demolished Nyriss erm

DarthAnt66
Proof?

Uh, he's definitely close. erm

UCanShootMyNova
;-;

SunRazer
Proof?

Uh, he's definitely close. erm

1. The video where he takes out the Strike Team.

2. Regaining the mask was pretty big, IMO.

DarthAnt66
1. http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/bend10.png There's a bend.

2. Not really. It's not like he's getting more power, just more mastery and understanding to use the power.

SunRazer
1. lmfao wat

2. Most of the time, when you're getting more powerful, it's gaining Master as well.

DarthAnt66
1. http://i97.servimg.com/u/f97/17/73/92/12/yo_wow10.png

There's a visual bend if you analyze the pixels. I showed the difference in blue and red.

The red should be straight all the way up, but it shifts to blue at the white explosion, meaning it bent backward.

Note that the hilt is also angled the other way of the blade.

2. Most of his power would have been unlocked by this point.

SunRazer
1. Pretty sure you're looking too hard, lol. If you can't really notice it in the actual video, then it doesn't compare.

In fact, it doesn't compare, since the bend is minuscule, as compared to Mace's blade literally being bent back to his face so as to make him choke on ozone.

2. Yes, so gaining mastery = gaining more power.

MythLord
TOR pixels in general just suck @$$ sometimes.

Ursumeles
Malak would crush Yaddle with his bare hands, Christ.
Myth. Do it.

MythLord
Yaddle would crush Malak with her long, wavey hair.

S_W_LeGenD
1. Pretty sure you're looking too hard, lol. If you can't really notice it in the actual video, then it doesn't compare.

In fact, it doesn't compare, since the bend is minuscule, as compared to Mace's blade literally being bent back to his face so as to make him choke on ozone.

2. Yes, so gaining mastery = gaining more power.
Exal Kressh literally disintegrated Teneb Kel's Lightsaber with Force Lightning.

Exal Kressh >>> Palpatine, right?

SunRazer
She didn't disintegrate the blade, LMFAO. She destroyed the hilt. That's not special and doesn't compare to bending the blade erm

The Ellimist
I'd say 3.

DarthAnt66
I'm trying to express how ridiculous your argument is in the first place. And no, it is noticeable, and on a constant backwards bend.

... no. erm

SunRazer
I'm trying to express how ridiculous your argument is in the first place. And no, it is noticeable, and on a constant backwards bend.

... no. erm

1. lol No Palpatine's Lightning is still infinitely more powerful than Nyriss'. Mace repelled/absorbed less, but they were much more powerful bolts.

No, it's not noticeable or comparable to the one in the RotS.

2. Yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.