KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Mace Windu Runs The Revan Gauntlet

Mace Windu Runs The Revan Gauntlet
Started by: SunRazer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Mace Windu Runs The Revan Gauntlet

Fight takes place in the fields of Dantooine. Full restore after each round. Morals off. Standard equipment. Prime, non-amped versions of all.

Warmup: Pre-Mandalorian Wars Revan

1. Mandalorian Wars Revan

2. Darth Revan

3. KotOR Revan

4. Novel Revan

5. Revan Reborn

-- Break: Foundry Revan --

6. SoR Revan

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:01 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

KoTOR.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:02 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Difference between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5?

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:06 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Difference between 3 and 4, and 4 and 5?

Novel Revan has a few years on KotOR Revan, I guess. Just there to make the gauntlet look longer, lol.

Revan Reborn is him after he gets his mask. Novel Revan is pre-mask (so, say on Rekkiad).

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:10 AM
Click here to Send SunRazer a Private Message Find more posts by SunRazer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
KoTOR.

Why?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:10 AM
UCanShootMyNova

I don't think that Revan after having regained his memories increased enormously in power ( I think it was substantial but not enormous ). His inherent power wasn't hampered only his knowledge and mastery and therefore I think he holds a substantial power advantage over Mace and that Revan while not as skilled isn't outclassed in this department as has been pointed out by both Ant and recently Antoine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVky2zoI58

It's possible he does make it past KoTOR Revan but he cannot make it past RR.

Last edited by UCanShootMyNova on Sep 29th, 2016 at 03:28 AM

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:13 AM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by SunRazer
Novel Revan has a few years on KotOR Revan, I guess. Just there to make the gauntlet look longer, lol.

Revan Reborn is him after he gets his mask. Novel Revan is pre-mask (so, say on Rekkiad).

I'd say KotOR Revan is better than pre-mask novel Revan.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:20 AM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

How do you figure that?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:28 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Novel Revan really pulled his power within himself and only dishes out the bare minimum. In contrast, KotOR is tearing through armies.

It's a matter of mindset, really.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:32 AM
UCanShootMyNova

*Shrug*

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:44 AM
chingchangwalla
Restricted

Account Restricted

5, 6

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:48 AM
Click here to Send chingchangwalla a Private Message Find more posts by chingchangwalla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Novel Revan really pulled his power within himself and only dishes out the bare minimum. In contrast, KotOR is tearing through armies.

It's a matter of mindset, really.

Against Mace, I doubt he'd hold back.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:49 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
I don't think that Revan after having regained his memories increased enormously in power ( I think it was substantial but not enormous ). His inherent power wasn't hampered only his knowledge and mastery and therefore I think he holds a substantial power advantage over Mace and that Revan while not as skilled isn't outclassed in this department as has been pointed out by both Ant and recently Antoine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPVky2zoI58

It's possible he does make it past KoTOR Revan but he cannot make it past RR.

Based on what is Revan holding a "substantial power advantage" over Mace?

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:50 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

By ashing Nyriss. thumb up

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:52 AM
Tondemonai

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:55 AM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Originally posted by SunRazer
Based on what is Revan holding a "substantial power advantage" over Mace?

The fact that he didn't do all that much between the years he was sexing up Bastilla and giving the Jedi Order the middle finger with his existence to the point he regained his memories where as we've established I don't find there to be a large power gap.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:56 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

By ashing Nyriss. thumb up

That's post-mask Revan, not KotOR Revan erm

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 03:57 AM
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

If he's ashing Nyriss with the ease he was in Reborn while also on a nexus, KotOR Revan on neutral grounds with some effort should be capable of doing it.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 04:02 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

Maybe with extreme effort. In which case, is that a "substantial" advantage over Mace? Revan won't even be able to use Tutaminis against Mace, anyway.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 04:03 AM
SunRazer
Back From The Dead

I take that back. There's no demonstrable strain, but there's no demonstrable ease either.

Old Post Sep 29th, 2016 04:08 AM