Darth Vader vs. Arcann

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
1. Force
2. Sabers
3. All-out

Tondemonai
Force: Arcann can resist roughly all of Vader's attacks, and would do some damage to him, but Vader can put out more, so eh.
Sabers: Arcann puts up a great fight, but Vader wins majority.
All-out: should be obvious, but it's a great fight.

UCanShootMyNova
Either way.
Vader.
Vader.

Deronn_solo
Vader, clean sweep.

FreshestSlice
Vader in all. And his force feats eclipse Arcann in litreally everything, even defence.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Vader in all. And his force feats eclipse Arcann in litreally everything, even defence.

Jadus dreadnaught and Nihilus Ravager scaling doe

Beniboybling
So Arcann is more powerful than Jadus and Nihilus now? Lol.

FreshestSlice
Mid-tier, noncombat oriented, TK feats have shit to do with my point. They aren't holding ever molecule of the ship together anyway. It's really not that hard.

@Beni: Probably. Those two are shit.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Beniboybling
So Arcann is more powerful than Jadus and Nihilus now? Lol.

Isn't it stated that Arcann > early Outlander > all Jedi/Sith .i.e. Jadus?

I mean I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Deronn_solo
Elli made this thread so others can clear up his insecurities, lmao.

The Ellimist
I'm just getting bored now that there are like three competent debaters defending TOR.

FreshestSlice
No one defends TOR. There's nothing to defend, and it makes less and less sense with every update.

The Ellimist
I mean we have Neph, Legend, and Tondemondai. Only 1-2 of them are competent debaters.

JKBart
Sabers: Arcann decisively. Parity with Outlander means he's basically out of Vader's reach. No question.
Force: Arcann for a small majority. Really small one.
All out: Arcann, obviously.

Yes, Vader is the cooler character. Arcann is shit, he is one-dimensional character, he is such a simplistic villain, his daddy issues are so poorly portrayed, he simply sucks. In terms of quality of character creation - Vader >>>>>>>> Tresina Lobi > Arcann. But please, stop bashing TOR characters power; it is insane, Arcann is so superior to Vader it's laughable. And it makes Arcann's bland character even worse. But let's stick to the fact; it doesn't make Arcann a better character. It makes him even shittier one, if anything.

The Merchant
Originally posted by The Ellimist

I mean I'm just playing devil's advocate.

Woah what? If that's true Arcann should stomp.

playa1258
Vader stomps.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by The Ellimist

I mean I'm just playing devil's advocate. The quote is bunk:

You Sith are apparently quite formidable. You most of all. To alter the course of galactic events as you have... quite impressive.

But then we apply contexts and...

We recovered the records from your ship's computers. Or what was left of them. Fascinating reading.

Records of Sith history from damaged computers isn't going to have much or any information on one of the most mysterious and reclusive Sith in the Empire. On the other hand Valkorion regarded Jadus as the greatest Sith his Empire had ever produced. hmph

The Ellimist
You see, what typically happens is that some in-universe character makes a very sketchy, poorly informed comment, and then some writer of an encyclopedia takes it and restates it as fact.

Beniboybling
Good thing TOR will never be worth another encyclopedia. smile

The Ellimist
Vader stomps smile

Azronger
I think it's good to play the devil's advocate with our least favorite characters sometimes. That way we can develop new counters when debating against them.

carthage
Vader steamrolls

Ursumeles
Vader.

MythLord
Vader sweeps.

SunRazer
Vader's better, yeah. Arcann makes him work for it in all rounds, though.

nfactor1995
I'm curious the actual argument (supported by feats and accolades) that put Vader noticeably ahead of Arcann. What I'm looking for: saber feats to put him over Arcann, Force feats to put him over Arcann.

carthage
Vader's force feats showings such as telepathically commanding Cyclo's massive Living ship to fly into a star, collapsing towers, using barrier to withstand the explosion of Cymoon 1 (One of the largest Imperial bases), exploding Lyleks (A Lylek is a massive insect with a hide thicker than armor/that can besiege cities), destroying an AT-AT, shredding Vulture droids with a wave of his hand, manipulating freighters, blowing a massive hole into ETA shuttles by just being angry, etc (these are all only his canon showings)

As for saber feats in canon he's beaten Ahsoka who has fought evenly with Maul, who in turn was stomped by Ben Kenobi. If we're using composite versions he's beaten Ben Kenobi, Galen Marek, Starkiller, fought off multiple Jedi off at once while being in his suit for only a month, and was considered the greatest living swordsmen in the OT era.

Beating Ben who stomped Maul is frankly better than anything Arcann has done.

UCanShootMyNova
Vader all.

MythLord
Vader sweeps.

Rockydonovang
Vader. And malachor explosion>>>>>>>any of arcann's feats

Dispray
Vader barely

Beniboybling
Vader embarrasses him.

Azronger
Vader stomps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.