PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Hand to hand fight only he can only use his physical abilities and fighting skills. Where does he rank in hand to hand fight?

Flyattractor
Not even Aunt May.

h1a8
IM maybe.

DarkSaint85
By physical powers, does that include his SS?

golem370
No

StiltmanFTW
Your mom

haw-som

Sin I AM
Maybe cage. Without his SS he will get tagged a whole lot more but itd go either way. He's definitely not beating Tony

TethAdamTheRock
PIS Off. Probably Rhino

cdtm
Originally posted by h1a8
IM maybe.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

staxamillion
Not quite sure why you would put Spidey in a PIS fight without spidersense if you were going for the toughest fight.

I've seen screens where spidey gets brutalized by cap which I get because its CAP but spidey is obviously stronger and faster

I also think that spidey should be able Tony in a Hand to Hand. Peter has more XP with physical fights

staxamillion
I know that spidey has had his but handed to him by tony. but in a strait up hand to hand

cdtm
I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
I think he could take Cage.

Get real.

With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

No webbing. Beating down? Keep dreaming.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Gotta agree with that.

golem370
Upgraded Sabretooth?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by golem370
Upgraded Sabretooth?

No chance, sorry.

golem370
Just a question Doc Samson, Warpath, Thundra?

JayDaDon
I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Good post but without his SS I cant see him tanking the kinda damage hed receive

golem370
He might not have pre cog but his reaction time and out right speed should be still be enough to dodge hits.

JayDaDon
That's right. PIS goes both ways and to be honest, him getting hit by a lot of what ends up hitting him IS PIS in it's purest form.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down.

He's had an upgrade, been working out... shown and stated on panel. Not to mention the change in his mindset.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.