KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?

PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?
Started by: golem370

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
golem370

PIS off Who is the toughest person Spider-Man can defeat?

Hand to hand fight only he can only use his physical abilities and fighting skills. Where does he rank in hand to hand fight?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 04:13 AM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Not even Aunt May.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 05:09 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

IM maybe.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Oct 17th, 2016 11:34 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

By physical powers, does that include his SS?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:10 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

No

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 02:34 PM
golem370 is currently offline Click here to Send golem370 a Private Message Find more posts by golem370 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Your mom

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:21 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Maybe cage. Without his SS he will get tagged a whole lot more but itd go either way. He's definitely not beating Tony

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:22 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Braniac 5.0
God of War

PIS Off. Probably Rhino

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:42 PM
Braniac 5.0 is currently offline Click here to Send Braniac 5.0 a Private Message Find more posts by Braniac 5.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by h1a8
IM maybe.

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:45 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

Not quite sure why you would put Spidey in a PIS fight without spidersense if you were going for the toughest fight.

I've seen screens where spidey gets brutalized by cap which I get because its CAP but spidey is obviously stronger and faster

I also think that spidey should be able Tony in a Hand to Hand. Peter has more XP with physical fights

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:45 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
staxamillion
Sir Snikts-A-Lot

I know that spidey has had his but handed to him by tony. but in a strait up hand to hand

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:48 PM
staxamillion is currently offline Click here to Send staxamillion a Private Message Find more posts by staxamillion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:49 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by cdtm
I think he could take Cage.

Get real.

With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

No webbing. Beating down? Keep dreaming.

Guys like a non jobbing Rhino should be outside his ability to stop, the same way a non jobbing Wrecking Crew should never lose to Iron Fist..

Gotta agree with that.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 03:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

Upgraded Sabretooth?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 04:59 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by golem370
Upgraded Sabretooth?

No chance, sorry.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:23 PM
golem370

Just a question Doc Samson, Warpath, Thundra?

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 05:33 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

I think he could take Cage. With the webbing quick, or just beating him down slowly.

Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:18 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Rhinos lows bring his average way WAY down. Also I chock alot of spidey's high end damage to the fact that 20 tons moving at or near the speed of a bullet is going to skyrocket that damage per square inch. Spidey's speed combined with strength, combined with his equilibrium and ability to always plant his feet allows him to always hit with his most devastating shots.

Good post but without his SS I cant see him tanking the kinda damage hed receive

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:46 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
golem370

He might not have pre cog but his reaction time and out right speed should be still be enough to dodge hits.

Juggernaut66666 made sig

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 06:51 PM
BruhMan
World Champion

That's right. PIS goes both ways and to be honest, him getting hit by a lot of what ends up hitting him IS PIS in it's purest form.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 07:10 PM
BruhMan is currently offline Click here to Send BruhMan a Private Message Find more posts by BruhMan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote