Ichigo (when he fought ulquiarra, don't know name) vs superman (death of superman)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dvampire
Who wins?

NewGuy01
Is this Superman in his death throes, or...

Tondemonai
Which fight with Ulquiorra? Not that it would really matter, but curious which one you're referring to

dvampire
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Which fight with Ulquiorra? Not that it would really matter, but curious which one you're referring to
Either one will do! I believe there speed is very close.😐

Radunuya
You want H2 Ichigo in here right?

carver9
Ichigo

dvampire
Originally posted by Radunuya
You want H2 Ichigo in here right?
Use the ichigo leading up to him killing ulaqurra(I don't and don't care how to spell his name, you know what I mean smile ).

dvampire
Originally posted by carver9
Ichigo

Why? I agree that he has some advantages, but you'll see my opinion later!

Tondemonai
I don't see Ichigo's Zanpakuto doing more than act as a particularly painful bat, and Ichigo's physical strength is definitely not up to par with Sup's. Their speed is comparable, but only via Sonido/Flash Step (iirc in Hollow form he used a Sonido), which is a good help, but I'm not sure how Superman will take Ichi's Cero and Getsuga Tenshou, given that he's weak to magic and such. Going Superman atm, since his durability is definitely enough to take what Ichigo can put out.

dvampire
Ichigo does have fighting speed. Remember ALL the blades he deflected from byakuya? Or the fight against GRIM JAW? Don't lower his fighting ability because you fear him against a certain character...😥 They're closer in speed than you think.

dvampire
Superman is German by the way except his eyes which are French. German men in there natural state have my eyes, which are brown.

SquallX
Are people on this site really this retarted? Do you idiots even read comics?

Fine, let me educate you simpletons.

1st of all, Death Of Superman is the Superman that fought and killed Doomsday, and in effect dying himself. That Superman would casually destroy the Bleach Verse without even trying.

2nd, you're thinking of Returm Of Superman. As in him returning to life after he was killed by Doomsday, which was retcon as him putting himself in coma like state so he could heal himself. Even that Superman, after returning can still manhandle anyone from the Bleach verse.

Death Of Superman was further retcon. Some of the shits that were added was that both Doomsday's and Superman punches were causing tremors, and those tremors were been felt from all across the world.

dvampire
Originally posted by SquallX

1st of all, Death Of Superman is the Superman that fought and killed Doomsday, and in effect dying himself. That Superman would casually destroy the Bleach Verse without even trying.

2nd, you're thinking of Returm Of Superman. As in him returning to life after he was killed by Doomsday, which was retcon as him putting himself in coma like state so he could heal himself. Even that Superman, after returning can still manhandle anyone from the Bleach verse.

Death Of Superman was further retcon. Some of the shits that were added was that both Doomsday's and Superman punches were causing tremors, and those tremors were been felt from all across the world.

Then what will that leave for HUNTERS PREY? You can't recon that because that tie in with the death of superman. It's closer than you think! The fight that is! I don't think I ichigo can cut superman man, but he can hurt him.

dvampire
No problem about what race superman is!😃 And he's based off the biblical character Samson!

SquallX
Originally posted by dvampire
Then what will that leave for HUNTERS PREY? You can't recon that because that tie in with the death of superman. It's closer than you think! The fight that is! I don't think I ichigo can cut superman man, but he can hurt him.

What? No! ****ing No!

Hunter Prey Superman was even further amp by this little New God Tech called the Mother Box, and he was still barely able to hurt Doomsday.

That Superman would casually look in the Bleach Verse direction and destroys it.

Ichigo has no chance of hurting DOS, let alone beat him. In all category, Ichigo is nothing but a microbe to Superman.

dvampire
Superman was revived and fought doomsday several times in continuity. It means the character you want to win is ugly! Now this fight is closer than you think.

Tondemonai

I definitely agree overall, but given that he's weak to magic, he could potentially be particularly vulnerable to Ichigo's energy attacks. That's all I'm saying.

dvampire
I definitely agree overall, but given that he's weak to magic, he could potentially be particularly vulnerable to Ichigo's energy attacks. That's all I'm saying.
Superman can take the onsaulght of the justice league COMBINED powers against him, any energy attack ichigo throws at him will be tank(survivable). I know superman can use heat vision to end the fight, but I was curious about what you all think if he fought physically. Pretty circumstantial! It means HE loses to the both of them. But this fight is closer I believe. I attest that this will go the distance with superman coming out on top!

NewGuy01

Eh, Yhwach though.

SquallX
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Eh, Yhwach though.

No limits fallacy. He's never survived anything from the like of Superman.

SquallX

Stop saying that! Superman is not weak to magic. Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite.

Kal doesn't lose his powers near magic like he does with Kryptonite. That's not a weakness, it's been said multiple times before that he's suceptible to the effect of magic, that's not a weakness.

That's like me saying am weak against a round from a gun just because it kills me. It means am suceptible to it since I don't grow weak around the gun are the rounds.

Tondemonai
I should have worded it differently, you're right. Glad you understand what I meant

Jmanghan
Stop saying that! Superman is not weak to magic. Superman's only weakness is Kryptonite.

Kal doesn't lose his powers near magic like he does with Kryptonite. That's not a weakness, it's been said multiple times before that he's suceptible to the effect of magic, that's not a weakness.

That's like me saying am weak against a round from a gun just because it kills me. It means am suceptible to it since I don't grow weak around the gun are the rounds. Its a commonly known fact that Superman is weak against magic, surprised you didn't know that, considering Superman himself says it, as well as Captain Marvel, and even Batman.

SquallX
Originally posted by Jmanghan
Its a commonly known fact that Superman is weak against magic, surprised you didn't know that, considering Superman himself says it, as well as Captain Marvel, and even Batman.

Jesus ****ing Christ and all that is ****ing Holy! Superman is not weak to ****ing magic, he's ****ing suceptible to the ****ing effects of magics. That's ****ing why he doesn't grow weak when he's near magic.

If he really was weak to magic, he would never be able to stand near Shazam who's is a pure magical ****ing being.

NewGuy01
No limits fallacy.

Not really. As I understand it, Yhwach has the power to visualize and alter the future however he sees fit; without powers like Aizen's that can manipulate his perceptions, Superman's power shouldn't be much help before that kind of ability.

Jmanghan
Jesus ****ing Christ and all that is ****ing Holy! Superman is not weak to ****ing magic, he's ****ing suceptible to the ****ing effects of magics. That's ****ing why he doesn't grow weak when he's near magic.

If he really was weak to magic, he would never be able to stand near Shazam who's is a pure magical ****ing being. Thats not what weakness means.

Being susceptible to something and being weak against something are the same thing.

Being weak against something, is weakness.

The Merchant
This version of Superman got KO'd by a gas station exploding.

Estacado
How is this a fight?
Ichigo off course.biscuits

carver9
Ichigo wins and like usual, Squall doesn't know what he is talking about.

Estacado
Cero>>>gas station explosion.

Btw I have VL Ichigo in Brave Souls so Im an expert on the subject.

SquallX
Once again, people who's never read comics commenting on this fight.

Explain too me the context of the gas explosion again?

So I guess we should just forget all of Kal's feats and just use that one instance right?

I mean it's not like Kal's and Doomsday's punches were being felt throughout the Earth, but no, let's keep bringing up the gas explosion with no sense of context.

SquallX
Thats not what weakness means.

Being susceptible to something and being weak against something are the same thing.

Being weak against something, is weakness.

Being suceptible to something is not a weakness genius. Am suceptible to bullets, but I don't get weak from being near them.

You need to go and look up the definition of those words.

NewGuy01
Silver is the commonly known weakness of werewolves, but most media require them to be in contact with it to be affected. It's still a weakness, regardless of that fact. Weak and susceptible aren't mutually exclusive terms.

dvampire
Its a commonly known fact that Superman is weak against magic, surprised you didn't know that, considering Superman himself says it, as well as Captain Marvel, and even Batman.
Batman gets his ass whooped by superman and so does that other KUNG FU guy that you seem so fond of. GLOBAL EXPLORATION for superman. I mean he can touch every human being on planet earth in just an hour. You can't TOUCH him if he doesn't want to be touched by batman or the Kung fool guy. Back on topic, without cold breath or heat vision I think superman wins after a long hard fought fight. Ichigo fusing his spirit energy into his strikes will cause harm to superman but not enough to kill him. Superman has fought captain marvel after lifting a mountain and this was before his fight with doomsday.

dvampire
Once again, people who's never read comics commenting on this fight.

Explain too me the context of the gas explosion again?

So I guess we should just forget all of Kal's feats and just use that one instance right?

I mean it's not like Kal's and Doomsday's punches were being felt throughout the Earth, but no, let's keep bringing up the gas explosion with no sense of context.
So what? Doomsday is in continuity because future showings of him, and it all started with death of superman. DOOMSDAY has SUPERSPEED!

Jmanghan
Being suceptible to something is not a weakness genius. Am suceptible to bullets, but I don't get weak from being near them.

You need to go and look up the definition of those words. I did.

Bullets are one of the weaknesses of humans.

You don't have to get weak from being near them, thats not what weakness means.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.