KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » Ichigo (when he fought ulquiarra, don't know name) vs superman (death of superman)

Ichigo (when he fought ulquiarra, don't know name) vs superman (death of superman)
Started by: dvampire

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
dvampire
xenogears

Ichigo (when he fought ulquiarra, don't know name) vs superman (death of superman)

Who wins?

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 04:47 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Is this Superman in his death throes, or...

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 07:36 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Which fight with Ulquiorra? Not that it would really matter, but curious which one you're referring to

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:16 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Which fight with Ulquiorra? Not that it would really matter, but curious which one you're referring to

Either one will do! I believe there speed is very close.😐

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:19 PM
dvampire is currently offline Click here to Send dvampire a Private Message Find more posts by dvampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Radunuya

You want H2 Ichigo in here right?

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:56 PM
Radunuya is currently offline Click here to Send Radunuya a Private Message Find more posts by Radunuya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Ichigo

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Oct 18th, 2016 10:57 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Radunuya
You want H2 Ichigo in here right?

Use the ichigo leading up to him killing ulaqurra(I don't and don't care how to spell his name, you know what I mean smile ).

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 12:31 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by carver9
Ichigo

Why? I agree that he has some advantages, but you'll see my opinion later!

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 12:32 AM
Tondemonai

I don't see Ichigo's Zanpakuto doing more than act as a particularly painful bat, and Ichigo's physical strength is definitely not up to par with Sup's. Their speed is comparable, but only via Sonido/Flash Step (iirc in Hollow form he used a Sonido), which is a good help, but I'm not sure how Superman will take Ichi's Cero and Getsuga Tenshou, given that he's weak to magic and such. Going Superman atm, since his durability is definitely enough to take what Ichigo can put out.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 04:21 AM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Ichigo does have fighting speed. Remember ALL the blades he deflected from byakuya? Or the fight against GRIM JAW? Don't lower his fighting ability because you fear him against a certain character...😥 They're closer in speed than you think.

Made by DW

Last edited by dvampire on Oct 19th, 2016 at 02:38 PM

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:36 PM
dvampire
xenogears

Superman is German by the way except his eyes which are French. German men in there natural state have my eyes, which are brown.

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 02:38 PM
SquallX

Are people on this site really this retarted? Do you idiots even read comics?

Fine, let me educate you simpletons.

1st of all, Death Of Superman is the Superman that fought and killed Doomsday, and in effect dying himself. That Superman would casually destroy the Bleach Verse without even trying.

2nd, you're thinking of Returm Of Superman. As in him returning to life after he was killed by Doomsday, which was retcon as him putting himself in coma like state so he could heal himself. Even that Superman, after returning can still manhandle anyone from the Bleach verse.

Death Of Superman was further retcon. Some of the shits that were added was that both Doomsday's and Superman punches were causing tremors, and those tremors were been felt from all across the world.

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 07:29 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by SquallX

1st of all, Death Of Superman is the Superman that fought and killed Doomsday, and in effect dying himself. That Superman would casually destroy the Bleach Verse without even trying.

2nd, you're thinking of Returm Of Superman. As in him returning to life after he was killed by Doomsday, which was retcon as him putting himself in coma like state so he could heal himself. Even that Superman, after returning can still manhandle anyone from the Bleach verse.

Death Of Superman was further retcon. Some of the shits that were added was that both Doomsday's and Superman punches were causing tremors, and those tremors were been felt from all across the world.

Then what will that leave for HUNTERS PREY? You can't recon that because that tie in with the death of superman. It's closer than you think! The fight that is! I don't think I ichigo can cut superman man, but he can hurt him.

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 10:52 PM
dvampire
xenogears

No problem about what race superman is!😃 And he's based off the biblical character Samson!

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 19th, 2016 10:53 PM
SquallX

Originally posted by dvampire
Then what will that leave for HUNTERS PREY? You can't recon that because that tie in with the death of superman. It's closer than you think! The fight that is! I don't think I ichigo can cut superman man, but he can hurt him.

What? No! ****ing No!

Hunter Prey Superman was even further amp by this little New God Tech called the Mother Box, and he was still barely able to hurt Doomsday.

That Superman would casually look in the Bleach Verse direction and destroys it.

Ichigo has no chance of hurting DOS, let alone beat him. In all category, Ichigo is nothing but a microbe to Superman.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:19 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dvampire
xenogears

Superman was revived and fought doomsday several times in continuity. It means the character you want to win is ugly! Now this fight is closer than you think.

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:39 AM
Tondemonai

I definitely agree overall, but given that he's weak to magic, he could potentially be particularly vulnerable to Ichigo's energy attacks. That's all I'm saying.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:41 AM
dvampire
xenogears

Originally posted by Tondemonai
I definitely agree overall, but given that he's weak to magic, he could potentially be particularly vulnerable to Ichigo's energy attacks. That's all I'm saying.

Superman can take the onsaulght of the justice league COMBINED powers against him, any energy attack ichigo throws at him will be tank(survivable). I know superman can use heat vision to end the fight, but I was curious about what you all think if he fought physically. Pretty circumstantial! It means HE loses to the both of them. But this fight is closer I believe. I attest that this will go the distance with superman coming out on top!

Made by DW

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 12:48 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Eh, Yhwach though.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 01:00 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by NewGuy01
Eh, Yhwach though.

No limits fallacy. He's never survived anything from the like of Superman.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2016 02:45 AM