Sundown based on potential vs Superman Prime

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Who wins?

zopzop
Sundown was awesome. Easily Trans Tier. This a good fight but I'm going with SMP because he's had more showings.

Zack M
Prime, based on showings.

zopzop
For those who don't know, here is Sundown laughing off the combined assault of the : Classic X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Daredevil (hey I got to mention him since he's there), and Dr. Strange :
https://s21.postimg.org/bpfac9xpz/UTOSann97_Everyone.jpg
They couldnt' stop him. He stopped himself after he injured an innocent bystander.

EDIT - Is it working now Stilt?

StiltmanFTW
Save the pic and upload it on any free img hosting site.

It doesn't show up.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by zopzop

It is!

Thanks, zop thumb up

Digi
Did Sundown ever get past his initial arc? Every new villain has a grace period where we can't take their power level too seriously until they're beat once and settle into a more normal role of not being automatically > everyone else on panel. Probably half the "Avengers-busters" from that classic era ended up well below guys like Thor and Strange if they stuck around for any length of time. Like Graviton, for an excellent example.

Maybe he has more than a handful of showings, but I've never heard of him, so I'm curious.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by zopzop
For those who don't know, here is Sundown laughing off the combined assault of the : Classic X-Men, Avengers, Fantastic Four, Daredevil (hey I got to mention him since he's there), and Dr. Strange :
https://s21.postimg.org/bpfac9xpz/UTOSann97_Everyone.jpg
They couldnt' stop him. He stopped himself after he injured an innocent bystander.

mehh...he's facing thor and strange. the rest are scrubs, unimpressed

StiltmanFTW
Cap has affected plenty of godlike beings with his mighty shield.

DD has KO'd Gorgon with a similar kick, lol.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.