Emperor's Wrath II vs Darth Zannah vs Darth Maul vs Jaina Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deronn_solo
-Both at their peaks
- In character and standard morals do apply
- Combatants start 10 meters apart
- Battles takes place in Sandy's Tree Dome

Who wins and why?

TenebrousWay
Jaina. Because I said so.

Ursumeles
Eh...not sure, tbh. Jaina is the most skilled, but Maul and Wrath are just slightly behind, and Zannah can hold her own.
Honestly, Zannah seems the best for an four-way-fight, thanks to her Soresu and Power: she should be able to cheapshot with Sorcery, and she is the most powerful on the field.

Deronn_solo
Yeah, I was sorta leaning Zannah too because of her lightsaber style, and insane sorcery too.

MythLord
Maul comes in last, 3rd place goes to Wrath, 2nd to Jaina, 1st to Rain.

Nephthys
Zannah

Ursumeles
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, I was sorta leaning Zannah too because of her lightsaber style, and insane sorcery too.
You agree with me? LMAO.

Emperordmb
Yeah Zannah's the best suited for this fight.

Also the setting had me laughing my ass off for a good 20 seconds thumb up

Deronn_solo
@Urs: Obviously.

You do have some good points occasionally. xD

TenebrousWay
Ugh...I failed to steer the fight towards Jaina... sad

Ursumeles
@Deronn Thanks. Honestly, It seems that we agree on most things, which don't Include TOR, Tenebrous, Dooku or Caedus, lol.

@TenebrousWay Jaina TKed an Tree, larger than Sandys. Jaina kills the other three with the Tree. /therad

DarthDuelist9
Maul, can resist Zannah's sorcery while being the most skilled combatant would give him the win.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Maul, can resist Zannah's sorcery
Proof?

How?

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Proof?

Mainly the fact that he could survive an injury that would've killed anyone else purely (Sidious didn't know that someone could survive this kind of injury) on his willpower and hatred, which at least rivals Bane and he resisted Zannah's sorcery.

Being on the verge of defeating one of the most skilled Jedi ever (Qui-Gon Jinn) after roughly 30 seconds while suffering a blaster wound to the shoulder, eclipsing both Jinn (one of the most skilled Jedi ever) and Obi-Wan (rivaling his master as one of the skilled Jedi ever and being one of the best fighters of the Jedi Order), pushing back TCW Obi-Wan, stomping Savage Opress, ... all of these things are better then what any of the other combatants have ever showed.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah

Tondemonai
Probably Wrath, given that Zannah can use TP on Jaina and Maul, who then get quickly killed, and Wrath then beats her in saber combat

UCanShootMyNova
Jaina Solo.

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Jaina Solo.

thumbsup

Solar Power
Originally posted by Tondemonai
Probably Wrath, given that Zannah can use TP on Jaina and Maul, who then get quickly killed, and Wrath then beats her in saber combat

I can agree with this. The Wrath can resist the Dreadmasters, which I think is the best TP resistance feat out of the bunch, but I would wager on Maul for having the best willpower. I know next to nothing about Jaina besides that she's a good duelist. Maul and Wrath are very similar, I can see either of them beat Zannah on neutral ground and then have the fight go either way between them.

The Ellimist
Jaina.

darthbane77
Jaina

carthage
Maul has no business being in the fight

The Ellimist
Originally posted by carthage
Maul has no business being in the fight

But Zannah does?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.