KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Emperor's Wrath II vs Darth Zannah vs Darth Maul vs Jaina Solo

Emperor's Wrath II vs Darth Zannah vs Darth Maul vs Jaina Solo
Started by: Deronn_solo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Emperor's Wrath II vs Darth Zannah vs Darth Maul vs Jaina Solo

-Both at their peaks
- In character and standard morals do apply
- Combatants start 10 meters apart
- Battles takes place in Sandy's Tree Dome

Who wins and why?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:35 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Jaina. Because I said so.

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:37 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Eh...not sure, tbh. Jaina is the most skilled, but Maul and Wrath are just slightly behind, and Zannah can hold her own.
Honestly, Zannah seems the best for an four-way-fight, thanks to her Soresu and Power: she should be able to cheapshot with Sorcery, and she is the most powerful on the field.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:38 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Yeah, I was sorta leaning Zannah too because of her lightsaber style, and insane sorcery too.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:47 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Maul comes in last, 3rd place goes to Wrath, 2nd to Jaina, 1st to Rain.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:47 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Zannah

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:48 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
Yeah, I was sorta leaning Zannah too because of her lightsaber style, and insane sorcery too.

You agree with me? LMAO.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:49 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Yeah Zannah's the best suited for this fight.

Also the setting had me laughing my ass off for a good 20 seconds thumb up

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

@Urs: Obviously.

You do have some good points occasionally. xD

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:50 PM
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Ugh...I failed to steer the fight towards Jaina... sad

"On the edge of sanity"

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:52 PM
Click here to Send TenebrousWay a Private Message Find more posts by TenebrousWay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

@Deronn Thanks. Honestly, It seems that we agree on most things, which don't Include TOR, Tenebrous, Dooku or Caedus, lol.

@TenebrousWay Jaina TKed an Tree, larger than Sandys. Jaina kills the other three with the Tree. /therad

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:52 PM
DarthDuelist9

Maul, can resist Zannah's sorcery while being the most skilled combatant would give him the win.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:57 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Maul, can resist Zannah's sorcery

Proof?
quote:
while being the most skilled combatant would give him the win.

How?

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 02:59 PM
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by Ursumeles
Proof?

Mainly the fact that he could survive an injury that would've killed anyone else purely (Sidious didn't know that someone could survive this kind of injury) on his willpower and hatred, which at least rivals Bane and he resisted Zannah's sorcery.

quote:
How?

Being on the verge of defeating one of the most skilled Jedi ever (Qui-Gon Jinn) after roughly 30 seconds while suffering a blaster wound to the shoulder, eclipsing both Jinn (one of the most skilled Jedi ever) and Obi-Wan (rivaling his master as one of the skilled Jedi ever and being one of the best fighters of the Jedi Order), pushing back TCW Obi-Wan, stomping Savage Opress, ... all of these things are better then what any of the other combatants have ever showed.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 03:05 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
|King Joker|
Your Excellency

Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 04:22 PM
Click here to Send |King Joker| a Private Message Find more posts by |King Joker| Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tondemonai

Probably Wrath, given that Zannah can use TP on Jaina and Maul, who then get quickly killed, and Wrath then beats her in saber combat

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 06:04 PM
Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
UCanShootMyNova

Jaina Solo.

"I worked Jack in" - DMB, Gchat, 2017.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 08:21 PM
Click here to Send UCanShootMyNova a Private Message Find more posts by UCanShootMyNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TenebrousWay
God Tier Vaylin

Originally posted by UCanShootMyNova
Jaina Solo.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 08:22 PM
Solar Power

Originally posted by Tondemonai
Probably Wrath, given that Zannah can use TP on Jaina and Maul, who then get quickly killed, and Wrath then beats her in saber combat

I can agree with this. The Wrath can resist the Dreadmasters, which I think is the best TP resistance feat out of the bunch, but I would wager on Maul for having the best willpower. I know next to nothing about Jaina besides that she's a good duelist. Maul and Wrath are very similar, I can see either of them beat Zannah on neutral ground and then have the fight go either way between them.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 08:40 PM
Click here to Send Solar Power a Private Message Find more posts by Solar Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ellimist
The Shadow

Jaina.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2016 08:41 PM
Click here to Send The Ellimist a Private Message Find more posts by The Ellimist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote