Supreme God Zamasu vs Beerus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tondemonai
The teaser for episode 65 shows Zamasu shitting on Goku, Vegita, and Trunks (generally) at the same time. Is this enough for us to assume that he can beat Beerus?

Inedian
It's not enough.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Hmm.

Tondemonai
No spoilers, Skillz, I'm going to watch the new episode after I finish my paper

cdtm
Nope, Beerus wins easily.

ares834
If SG Zamasu can go toe to toe with SSB Vegito, he should be significantly more powerful than Beerus TBH.

NewGuy01
Kaio-Ken x10 Goku should have been, too--but he wasn't, and Zamasu isn't.

ares834
There is no reason to believe the latter as of yet.

Tondemonai
Originally posted by ares834
If SG Zamasu can go toe to toe with SSB Vegito, he should be significantly more powerful than Beerus TBH.

I'm inclined to agree, tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's hard to say because Beerus hasn't fought in so long.

NewGuy01
It's not like his fights mean anything if he's holding back all of his power. What we have seen recently, however, is that he can casually eradicate foes that can contend with SSJB Goku and Vegeta. Sso the fact that Zamasu failed to do the same to the Saiyans--even being overpowered by Trunks/Vegeta--leads me to conclude that he's not on the same level as Beerus.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Actually, we haven't seen that at all.

carver9
Beerus. We haven't seen an unleashed Beerus as of yet and he is treating everyone that he encounters minus Champa like fodder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
SG Zamasu would treat SSG Goku like fodder, and that's the strongest person minus Champa that Beerus has fought.

I'd like to think Beerus wins, but I'm still unsure if he can actually defeat the immortal and exponentially growing Supreme God.

Time-Immemorial
Supreme God Stomps

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
Beerus. We haven't seen an unleashed Beerus as of yet and he is treating everyone that he encounters minus Champa like fodder.

Whis said Goku and Vegeta could take on beerus together and win. Clearly they were less powerful back then and Zamasu just treated them both like fodder.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ehh...earlier on SSB Goku and Vegeta couldn't even take on Goku Black, much less Beerus. Don't underestimate the God of Destruction.

Time-Immemorial
Beerus has limits, Zamasu does not, and he is immortal

carver9
Goku said he doesn't have limits when he was fighting Z. I'm sure

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We'll see when the Hakaishin fights again. smile

Tondemonai
Ngl I'm expecting Vegito to lose, and then use the button Zeno-Sama gave Goku to have him oneshot Zamasu.

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
Whis said Goku and Vegeta could take on beerus together and win. Clearly they were less powerful back then and Zamasu just treated them both like fodder.

He didn't say win, he said give him a challenge. They're not beating him together.

Inedian
Beerus easily. And no one, and completely no one should take Whis seriously that Goku and Vegeta could challenge (especially in that time) Beerus, they weren't even a challenge to Black, including with help of Trunks. Beerus would easily handle Black, Trunks, Vegeta and Goku together, and you can add Hit also.

Beerus takes Supreme God Zamasu and SSB Vegito together.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Too many assumptions either way.

Time-Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
He didn't say win, he said give him a challenge. They're not beating him together.

And yet they didn't even challenge Zamasu at all. He can raise his power level infinitely and is immortal. How is Beerus beating him?

carver9
Originally posted by Time-Immemorial
And yet they didn't even challenge Zamasu at all. He can raise his power level infinitely and is immortal. How is Beerus beating him?

He doesn't have infinite Ki. I like the character but you all are over hyping him. Current Zamasu is doing alright against Goku Blue and Vegeta. He was complete fodder when he faced Beerus. Beerus didn't even have to power up.

Zamasu is a factor in this fight against Goku and Vegeta, not that much of a factor but he is one. Even with his immortality, Beerus would treat him like a can of sh**. I haven't seen a thing in this episode to make me believe anyone in this episode is a challenge to Beerus, let alone Whis. Beerus stomps.

Time-Immemorial
You don't know that. Every time he dies or get hurt, he will come back twice as strong.

Time-Immemorial
dp

cdtm
Zamasu probably would lose.

Which shows how stupid Dragon Ball power scaling is. Why would Beerus even be exited at the prospect of fighting someone who was beneath .00001% of 1% of his power? As he'd have to be for SSJ Kaioken and Vegito to not be enough?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus, no doubt.

NewGuy01
Duh.

The sad thing is, Zamasu might not even be on Hit's level, judging from how he took KaioKenx2. laughing out loud

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku now >>> Goku tournament. Zenkai's, bruh.

And that was hardly peak Zamasu. That was body-high Zamasu.

Inedian
Black>Merged Zamasu

They really made a joke out of Merged Zamasu.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.