SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! Iowa gets tough.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Iowa could be my kind of state....

Schools held responsible or Wimps.

Lord Lucien
"In some cases, schools accommodated student requests to delay exams, cancelled classes and reportedly provided grief counseling to distraught members of the staff and student body."

WtOPacnjxLU

snowdragon
No one should cancel classes or tests etc over this election.

It's so over the top its ridiculous. The SJW cry bullies need toughen up.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"In some cases, schools accommodated student requests to delay exams, cancelled classes and reportedly provided grief counseling to distraught members of the staff and student body."

WtOPacnjxLU

Maybe all these kids should just be put on disability until the next time Democrats win the Presidency. Oh Hell....lets just make it permanent. We all know these little wussies will never be able to make it in the real world.

Lord Lucien
That's the same attitude every older generation takes to the kids coming up. And every time they say that this time is different becasue this time it's really getting out of hand. And it's never different. In 20 years the high schoolers and college kids of today will be b*tching and complaining about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow. And the cycle will continue.

Silent Master
The part to remember though, is that they're right about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow.

Lord Lucien
Yup. Every generation since time immemorial is weaker than its predecessor. It's a scientifically proven fact that I just made up. My generation is weaker than the one before, and the kids of today are weaker than mine. The kids of today's kids will be weaker than them, and so on.

And in the end, nothing will really change or matter. Except for social progress and climate change. Cuz of reasons.

Flyattractor
That's the same attitude every older generation takes to the kids coming up. And every time they say that this time is different becasue this time it's really getting out of hand. And it's never different. In 20 years the high schoolers and college kids of today will be b*tching and complaining about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow. And the cycle will continue.

Yeah, except it wasn't. I recall being in school when The Challenger blew up, and when Regan was shot. Nobody got the day off or had a shoulder put out for us to cry on. They told us to SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP and get back to work. Unlike now, were they can't handle an ELECTION!

These kids are being WUSSIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I even remember being in school when they showed the Waco Compound burning to the ground on TV during classes. The Teach in the room just slurped his coffee and make a crack along the lines of "I hope they like it hot".

WUSSIES I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

Lord Lucien
It's a shame then, isn't it, how your kind of 'real men' are going extinct? Being steadily replaced by a new "wussy" generation? If only there was something you could do to stop it.

Silent Master
This isn't a male issue, it's an everyone issue.

Lord Lucien
And if only there was some way to reverse the trend. Surely complaining about it on the internet is helping immensely to cease the wussification, but there simply must be another, more efficient way. Let's see, what could stop it, what could stop it... hmmm...

Silent Master
You're the one that is complaining and whining about it on the internet.

Flyattractor
And if only there was some way to reverse the trend. Surely complaining about it on the internet is helping immensely to cease the wussification, but there simply must be another, more efficient way. Let's see, what could stop it, what could stop it... hmmm...

There is. We STOP LETTING THEM ACT LIKE WUSSIES!!

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Silent Master
You're the one that is complaining and whining about it on the internet. I and Flyattractor both. You're chiming in quite nicely too, thank you. Now what can we three do about the pussification of the next generation. All this forum banter has really advanced our cause by leaps and bounds, but it just doesn't seem to do the trick. What else can we do to cease the senseless pussification of the younger generation? We must act now before it's too late.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There is. We STOP LETTING THEM ACT LIKE WUSSIES!! Yes, but How? is the real question. We know that the younger generation reads all of our comments and takes us very seriously. And we know that when we tell our own children to behave a certain way that they always obey to the letter. But how do we reach the masses? The millions of teenagers and 20-somes still in school? They're all being pussified, so HOW do we stop them? Think think think...

Flyattractor
This might work.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/59234840.jpg

Silent Master
You'll notice that while I've made a couple of comments, none of them have been of a whining or complaining nature.

Start at about 1 hour 14 minutes

nFQr02V0XD0?t=1h14m21s

Lord Lucien
I don't think randomly slapping people will get our message across. We must take this seriously, or else the next generation is going to grow up to become soft and weak. We must literally, actually stop the wussification that is endemic in high schools and colleges across the country. What is the best, most effective to get people to see things our way? What can we use to convince them, realistically speaking?

You'll notice that while I've made a couple of comments, none of them have been of a whining or complaining nature. That's okay, you're just a beginner at this. But if you want to be a force for change, you need to complain more. The children of America can't hear you passively sitting this one out. You need to speak up or else things will never change how we want them to.

Flyattractor
We only slap em the first time. We call that A WARNING!

Lord Lucien
We only slap em the first time. We call that A WARNING!

Slap a few people randomly and you get nowhere. Assaulting and physically hurting people won't change an entire generation, and it certainly won't make them sympathetic to our cause, much less understand it. As real people, what can we--you, me, every adult who sees our children or even grandchildren become spoiled, self-entitled brats do about it? Not just to our own kids, but to all of them? How do we, the previous generation, stop change in its tracks?

Flyattractor
After the slap the next phase is Boot to Ass.

Lord Lucien
After the slap the next phase is Boot to Ass. How can millions of American teenagers and college kids be realistically assaulted? How do you manage the logistics of that? How do you convince millions of older Americans to attack them?

Flyattractor
How can millions of American teenagers and college kids be realistically assaulted? How do you manage the logistics of that? How do you convince millions of older Americans to attack them?

We start with the Wussie Teachers. Then we trickle down from there.

We make it a law that is ok for Parents to administer the ass kicking's when they encounter said teaches when attending PTA meetings and such.

Lord Lucien
Now we're talking. Yes, the law, of course. It's not enough for two highly intelligent, wise-beyond-their-years, well respected internet commenters that everyone in the world pays attention to simply opine. We need to convince lawmakers to make child abuse legal again. The fact that it was outlawed is just an example of the wussification of America.

Flyattractor
I will email Trump on Monday.

Lord Lucien
President Trump. Making America the child-abuse capital of the world in the name of perpetuating the worldview of an aging conservative population who's deathly afraid of the next generation.

Silent Master
Fly will eventually figure out that you're just trolling him.

Lord Lucien
Fly will eventually figure out that you're just trolling him. Stop being a cog in the pussification system.

Flyattractor
I would rather a child get a boot up the ass then what the Teachers and Politicians that Lucy voted for would like to put up their asses.

Hint....It aint a BOOT!

Lord Lucien
Oh snap.

Flyattractor
I bet you'd like to snap it off up in there.

You perv you.

This is why Iowa's law is a GOOD law.

Emperordmb
It's irritating how some ******* liberals are making the rest of us look bad by doing this shit... yet at the same time the conservatives who are really smug and despite complaining about the protesting seem almost gleeful that the liberals are making themselves look bad aren't exactly angels.

Protesting is a lot worse, but the smugness is starting to get really annoying as well.

And it disturbs me a little that people consider this election a victory for democracy. Either way the election could've gone, when you had to choose between two candidates most people in the nation hated, that isn't quite the will of the people winning out.

Silent Master
Does their smugness remind you of anything, like maybe how a lot of liberals both on the board and in the media were acting up until Trump won?

Emperordmb
Oh I'm not saying the Hillary supporters aren't behaving worse, but conservatives are hardly the angels they seem to think they are.

Nibedicus
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Oh I'm not saying the Hillary supporters aren't behaving worse, but conservatives are hardly the angels they seem to think they are.

Conservatives just got major W after 8 years of liberals being smug (let's be real here, libs have been smug AF, hell some still are). Smug is like the liberal basic starting point in any conversation with conservatives (just speaking about the loud minority here, my wife is a solid lib/feminist/Clinton-voter but I'm sure she is part of the vast majority that can learn to respect other ppl's views/beliefs without being pushy/loud/smug/bitchy/etc). With this W, the cons proved their point (what it is, I'm not really sure). And they deserve their time in the sun. For the next few weeks/months at least.

Sadly, after a loss such as this, libs had a chance (again, just the loud minority) to show that they were the better person(s). Unfortunately, the crying, hate, whining, rioting and childish meltdowns just seems to show that they really were not.

Lord Lucien
It's Us vs. Them, everybody. And They are the scum of the Earth.

Beniboybling
"Suck it up, buttercup"? Lmao. It's kinda worrying when elected leaders in the US speak as childishly as some of the fuggs on these boards.

I agree with DMB, asinine behaviour on both sides.

snowdragon

Whats your solution other then a modern sarcasric poster?

Khazra Reborn
Reinstate the draft.

kevdude
Yup suck it up, its time to grow up! Democrat's had a bunch of time to stop their voters and supporters from rioting in the streets and threatening peoples lives. They don't get their way, they go out and block roads, and do this crap. And we have Hillary and Obama telling people "oh we don't do that"... YEAH YOU DO! Why does it take Republicans to finally have enough of it and start complaining about it, and get the Democrat's to do something about it? Then they act like its so hard to tell their supporters to stop doing it, ITS NOT THAT HARD, just get on the TV and demand they stop!! smh

Silent Master
IMO, the Dems don't want people to stop rioting.

krisblaze
It's not the demos, it's soros.

Same shit I guess.

Ziggystardust
Originally posted by krisblaze
soros.

I'm glad people are starting to repeat that name.

Surtur
Why stop here? Give these coddled little kids all 4.0 GPA's because of their trauma.

If a person stops living their life because Trump won, they are mentally ill.

This is another disturbing yet positive side effect to Trump winning. We see just how unprepared for the word millenials are.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by snowdragon
Whats your solution other then a modern sarcasric poster? To suck it up and get over it.

Surtur
Yup. Every generation since time immemorial is weaker than its predecessor.

I think this is true, but I also think it needs to be pointed out the current situation is something new.

I think we're seeing unprecedented levels of weakness at this point. When we have adults requiring play doh and coloring books because they can't handle who won the election..I think that goes beyond just the normal trend we've seen when it comes to differences between the generations.

Lord Lucien
And you think this is something dangerous? Something now endemic to American youth?

Surtur
And you think this is something dangerous? Something now endemic to American youth?

I think for the people who feel Trump is dangerous they should feel this stuff is dangerous. I think it was a backlash to stuff like this that is one of the reasons people voted for Trump.

Lord Lucien
Perceived weakness you mean? Sure. Doesn't mean it was really there. What buddy calls weakness, other buddy may call development. Or social progress. Or strength. Or cowardice. Take your pick, there's a lot of preferences out there with no right answer.

And everything gets a backlash. It's the nature of trends.

AsbestosFlaygon
I remember the libs trying to convince us with pointless threads that Hillarious will win.

Lord Lucien
Lib(s) plural? Or Lib(s) as in Ellimist?

Surtur
Perceived weakness you mean? Sure. Doesn't mean it was really there. What buddy calls weakness, other buddy may call development. Or social progress. Or strength. Or cowardice. Take your pick, there's a lot of preferences out there with no right answer.

And everything gets a backlash. It's the nature of trends.

Backlash is the nature of trends, but most of these trends don't have the type of impact this potentially did.

I was reading an interesting article about why some of the identity politics failed. It talked about how some women were just rolling their eyes at how up in arms some women were over Trump's audio tapes.

It actually went so far as to say that kind of identity politics is dead.

Lord Lucien
Meh, there's not much to this one. A bunch of college kids who found an easy way to postpone their exams. My high school did the same thing when we "joined" the teachers during a strike.

But for the protests in general? They're not dangerous, they're useful. The people peacefully voicing their opinion and discontent. That's wonderful. The rioters on the other hand just suck balls. They're kinda like the college kids, just 100x worse--assholes who just want an excuse to be violent assholes.

Surtur
I didn't mean to suggest the peaceful protests are dangerous. What I'm talking about is more SJW type behavior. I think that is where the backlash comes in. Political correctness and all that.

Flyattractor
I just want to point out the Topic of this Thread is not to be a Safe Place for People like Lucy and Sutur to get all touchy feely about their hate of SJW STD victims.

This Thread is about the CURE FOR SJW STD's.

Which is a Good Dose of a certain Vitamin.....

Surtur
Well okay, as to the topic..yes I feel punishing schools that coddle Anti-Trump students is a good idea. They are actually doing those students a favor if they try to put a stop to the coddling.

Flyattractor
thumb up

Surtur
The one guy also has a point..was any tax payer money used to help these cry babies cope? If so, how much?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.