KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! Iowa gets tough.

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! Iowa gets tough.
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP! Iowa gets tough.

Iowa could be my kind of state....

Schools held responsible or Wimps.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:00 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

"In some cases, schools accommodated student requests to delay exams, cancelled classes and reportedly provided grief counseling to distraught members of the staff and student body."

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:12 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snowdragon

No one should cancel classes or tests etc over this election.

It's so over the top its ridiculous. The SJW cry bullies need toughen up.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:13 AM
snowdragon is currently offline Click here to Send snowdragon a Private Message Find more posts by snowdragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
"In some cases, schools accommodated student requests to delay exams, cancelled classes and reportedly provided grief counseling to distraught members of the staff and student body."

Maybe all these kids should just be put on disability until the next time Democrats win the Presidency. Oh Hell....lets just make it permanent. We all know these little wussies will never be able to make it in the real world.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:16 AM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

That's the same attitude every older generation takes to the kids coming up. And every time they say that this time is different becasue this time it's really getting out of hand. And it's never different. In 20 years the high schoolers and college kids of today will be b*tching and complaining about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow. And the cycle will continue.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:21 AM
Lord Lucien is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Lucien a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Lucien Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

The part to remember though, is that they're right about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:24 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Yup. Every generation since time immemorial is weaker than its predecessor. It's a scientifically proven fact that I just made up. My generation is weaker than the one before, and the kids of today are weaker than mine. The kids of today's kids will be weaker than them, and so on.

And in the end, nothing will really change or matter. Except for social progress and climate change. Cuz of reasons.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:29 AM
Flyattractor

That's the same attitude every older generation takes to the kids coming up. And every time they say that this time is different becasue this time it's really getting out of hand. And it's never different. In 20 years the high schoolers and college kids of today will be b*tching and complaining about the "pussification" of the kids of tomorrow. And the cycle will continue.

Yeah, except it wasn't. I recall being in school when The Challenger blew up, and when Regan was shot. Nobody got the day off or had a shoulder put out for us to cry on. They told us to SUCK IT UP BUTTERCUP and get back to work. Unlike now, were they can't handle an ELECTION!

These kids are being WUSSIFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh I even remember being in school when they showed the Waco Compound burning to the ground on TV during classes. The Teach in the room just slurped his coffee and make a crack along the lines of "I hope they like it hot".

WUSSIES I TELL YOU!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Flyattractor on Nov 14th, 2016 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:33 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

It's a shame then, isn't it, how your kind of 'real men' are going extinct? Being steadily replaced by a new "wussy" generation? If only there was something you could do to stop it.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:41 AM
Silent Master

This isn't a male issue, it's an everyone issue.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:43 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

And if only there was some way to reverse the trend. Surely complaining about it on the internet is helping immensely to cease the wussification, but there simply must be another, more efficient way. Let's see, what could stop it, what could stop it... hmmm...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:49 AM
Silent Master

You're the one that is complaining and whining about it on the internet.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:52 AM
Flyattractor

And if only there was some way to reverse the trend. Surely complaining about it on the internet is helping immensely to cease the wussification, but there simply must be another, more efficient way. Let's see, what could stop it, what could stop it... hmmm...

There is. We STOP LETTING THEM ACT LIKE WUSSIES!!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:55 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Silent Master
You're the one that is complaining and whining about it on the internet.
I and Flyattractor both. You're chiming in quite nicely too, thank you. Now what can we three do about the pussification of the next generation. All this forum banter has really advanced our cause by leaps and bounds, but it just doesn't seem to do the trick. What else can we do to cease the senseless pussification of the younger generation? We must act now before it's too late.

Originally posted by Flyattractor
There is. We STOP LETTING THEM ACT LIKE WUSSIES!!
Yes, but How? is the real question. We know that the younger generation reads all of our comments and takes us very seriously. And we know that when we tell our own children to behave a certain way that they always obey to the letter. But how do we reach the masses? The millions of teenagers and 20-somes still in school? They're all being pussified, so HOW do we stop them? Think think think...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:55 AM
Flyattractor

This might work.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 02:58 AM
Silent Master

You'll notice that while I've made a couple of comments, none of them have been of a whining or complaining nature.

Start at about 1 hour 14 minutes

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:00 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

I don't think randomly slapping people will get our message across. We must take this seriously, or else the next generation is going to grow up to become soft and weak. We must literally, actually stop the wussification that is endemic in high schools and colleges across the country. What is the best, most effective to get people to see things our way? What can we use to convince them, realistically speaking?

Originally posted by Silent Master
You'll notice that while I've made a couple of comments, none of them have been of a whining or complaining nature.
That's okay, you're just a beginner at this. But if you want to be a force for change, you need to complain more. The children of America can't hear you passively sitting this one out. You need to speak up or else things will never change how we want them to.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:00 AM
Flyattractor

We only slap em the first time. We call that A WARNING!

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:01 AM
Lord Lucien
Lets all love Lain

Originally posted by Flyattractor
We only slap em the first time. We call that A WARNING!

Slap a few people randomly and you get nowhere. Assaulting and physically hurting people won't change an entire generation, and it certainly won't make them sympathetic to our cause, much less understand it. As real people, what can we--you, me, every adult who sees our children or even grandchildren become spoiled, self-entitled brats do about it? Not just to our own kids, but to all of them? How do we, the previous generation, stop change in its tracks?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:04 AM
Flyattractor

After the slap the next phase is Boot to Ass.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 03:07 AM