Popular vote: who really won it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
Guys, honestly, I am reading mixed things on the internet. Some people, even from left leaning blogs, are stating that Trump actually won the popular vote, most likely, based on voting habits from the past (absentee ballots and other uncounted votes that are GOP leaning).

Then other sites say that Hillary won it by a comfortable margin even counting the absentee ballots.

One site showed CNN actually stating Trump would win it with 62m some odd votes to Hillary's 62million some odd votes that are slightly less than Trumps.

So could someone who is clearly not biased towards Hillary shed some light on this? I want to know who is right? I already know those of you who favor Hillary are going to in favor of Hillary.

And that Snopes article does jack all...it reads for too Dem leaning for me to take it seriously.

Surtur
At this point I can only think that they are still counting some votes. How else would there be any real debate about who won the popular vote? The numbers wouldn't lie.

I've seen most people who wanted Trump to win acknowledging he did not win the popular vote.

Lord Lucien
We're internet denizens. But if the internet is providing mixed reports, we'll never be able to find the truth of the matter.

Surtur
The strange thing is that yes it seems Hilary won the popular vote, but it also seems reports are saying one of the things that factored into the loss was low voter turnout for them.

So in a way the popular people still needed even more popularity than they had.

Yeah that pot brownie is kicking in. But yeah, I wonder what would cause people who would vote for Hilary to not turn out? That's not even sarcasm.

Was it because they thought Trump had no chance? Or was this just people who didn't want to vote for either one so they stayed home?

Silent Master
Based on personal exp, Hillary being a shit candidate is what kept more people from voting for her.

Lord Lucien
Not that I'm in favour of a Clinton victory, but if December 19 overturns all this... holy f*ck what a day that will be to stay inside under the blankets.

Originally posted by Silent Master
Based on personal exp, Hillary being a shit candidate is what kept more people from voting for her. If Trump didn't even match her numbers, doesn't that make him those few percentage points shittier than her?

Flyattractor
I say its all a ball of Leftist Media Biased BS. If The Hilldawg had a real shot at claiming the PrezShip. No way in HELL would they be this quiet about it. They would be Setting every Roof on Fire about it.

Face Facts. THE ***** LOST!

Silent Master
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Not that I'm in favour of a Clinton victory, but if December 19 overturns all this... holy f*ck what a day that will be to stay inside under the blankets.

If Trump didn't even match her numbers, doesn't that make him those few percentage points shittier than her?

He exceeded her numbers where it counted, maybe if she was a better candidate things would have been different.

Lord Lucien
He exceeded her numbers where it counted, maybe if she was a better candidate things would have been different. Where it counted? Do you mean where in the country (rural v. urban), or do you mean in the College?

Silent Master
Who wins the popular vote is just a nice bit of trivia. it doesn't really matter.

If she was a better candidate maybe she could have won the EC.

jaden101
Gary Johnson won the popular scrote apparently.

Lord Lucien
Who wins the popular vote is just a nice bit of trivia. it doesn't really matter.

If she was a better candidate maybe she could have won the EC. She technically hasn't lost it yet. And who wins the EC is not a measure of worth, it's a matter of politics. The EC isn't an outlet for the American people.

Silent Master
Don't get your hopes up.

Bashar Teg

If she was a better candidate maybe she could have won the EC.

I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you. I do however agree with 2012 trump.

http://i.imgur.com/Dnfo0sC.jpg

cdtm
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
She technically hasn't lost it yet. And who wins the EC is not a measure of worth, it's a matter of politics. The EC isn't an outlet for the American people.

On a state by state basis, it pretty much is.

Unless you have yourself a faithless elector.

Silent Master
You only disagree with me because Hillary lost the EC.

Bashar Teg
You only disagree with me because Hillary lost the EC.

wow you're baseless accusation sure proved my point wrong. i'm also sure you would have been in equal support if hillary had won the EC and not the PV. "rules is rules"

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
wow you're baseless accusation sure proved my point wrong. i'm also sure you would have been in equal support if hillary had won the EC and not the PV. "rules is rules"

You keep forgetting that I'm not a Trump supporter, your butt-hurt that Hillary lost is blinding you to reality.

Bashar Teg
You keep forgetting that I'm not a Trump supporter, your butt-hurt that Hillary lost is blinding you to reality.

yet you avoid stating that you would have still supported the EC. why don't you just lie about it and say you would have supported the decision, like everyone else does?

Silent Master
yet you avoid stating that you would have still supported the EC. why don't you just lie about it and say you would have supported the decision, like everyone else does?

LOL!!!

BTW, are you still raping 16 kids a week?

Bashar Teg
LOL!!!

BTW, are you still raping 16 kids a week?

is this one of those things where i have to deny it or else it's true?

anyway, you stressed many times that you're anti-clinton, so your support/non-support for trump will not unpaint you from this corner. best to just let it go.

Silent Master
Just using your own debating tactic.

Yet, you avoid stating that you aren't still raping 16 kids a week. why don't you just lie about it and say you've stopped, like everyone else does?

Bashar Teg
Just using your own debating tactic.

Yet, you avoid stating that you aren't still raping 16 kids a week. why don't you just lie about it and say you've stopped, like everyone else does?

at least you're applying comedy to your desperate shift in topic. you are rabidly anti-clinton. pretty obvious you would have an entirely different opinion of the EC if it had contradicted the PV while favoring her.

an honest answer for my part? i certainly wouldn't have gone out to march in the streets if it was trump who only got beat by the EC, but i still would have seen the unfairness of it. then again we'll never know, since the whole point of the EC is to inflate white rural voters while marginalizing others.

Silent Master
Using your debating tactics is me applying comedy, sounds like you're admitting that your tactics are a joke. But on the topic, as I'm anti-Trump and anti-Clinton, my argument would remain the same either way.

meep-meep
If the roles were reversed and Hilary got the EC votes and Trump got the PV, Trump supporters would make a big deal about it. My point is, the only reason this is an issue is because roughly half of American voters didn't get their preferred President. If the EC is ever going to be disbanded or adjusted, it's going to take a HUGE movement by voters from every side to make it happen. Basically, it won't happen because the side that wins regardless of circumstances will stay quiet. Just MO.

Silent Master
Originally posted by meep-meep
If the roles were reversed and Hilary got the EC votes and Trump got the PV, Trump supporters would make a big deal about it. My point is, the only reason this is an issue is because roughly half of American voters didn't get their preferred President. If the EC is ever going to be disbanded or adjusted, it's going to take a HUGE movement by voters from every side to make it happen. Basically, it won't happen because the side that wins regardless of circumstances will stay quiet. Just MO.

They probably would, just means that as a Sanders supporter, I'd have someone to make fun of either way.

Surtur
Originally posted by meep-meep

Yes but you have to admit if the roles were reversed most of the people who voted Clinton who want the EC gone would be praising it if it was the only thing that saved them from Trump.

That is the first thing that goes through my mind whenever I see someone upset. I say this as someone who voted Trump and still wants the EC gone.

BackFire
http://www.cnn.com/election/results/president

Clinton is currently leading according to CNN.

It takes time for all the votes to come in. We won't know for sure for a month or more probably, if that.

Bashar Teg
odd how margin keeps growing for hillary while at a crawl for the don. pure coincidence i'm sure.

Surtur
odd how margin keeps growing for hillary while at a crawl for the don. pure coincidence i'm sure.

I suppose it could be coincidence, or just that more people voted for her?

The good news is that it's irrelevant, since Trump got enough votes in the places that counted.

I mean, what kind of dick says one state counts more than the other? Rich people, amirite?

meep-meep
They probably would, just means that as a Sanders supporter, I'd have someone to make fun of either way.

I like the way you think. thumb up

meep-meep
Originally posted by Surtur
Yes but you have to admit if the roles were reversed most of the people who voted Clinton who want the EC gone would be praising it if it was the only thing that saved them from Trump.

That is the first thing that goes through my mind whenever I see someone upset. I say this as someone who voted Trump and still wants the EC gone.

Kudos to you. There would be a few black sheep. It's only my opinion but I believe it's a valid one.

quanchi112
I'm gonna go ahead and disagree with you. I do however agree with 2012 trump.

http://i.imgur.com/Dnfo0sC.jpg laughing out loud

cdtm
I suppose it could be coincidence, or just that more people voted for her?

The good news is that it's irrelevant, since Trump got enough votes in the places that counted.

I mean, what kind of dick says one state counts more than the other? Rich people, amirite?

Prertty much.

Lets say we get rid of the college. Wouldn't candidates just ignore low yield states, over the one's with huge populations?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by cdtm
Prertty much.

Lets say we get rid of the college. Wouldn't candidates just ignore low yield states, over the one's with huge populations?

probably. not a justification for inflating their votes imo.

Silent Master
Yea, but it's only your opinion because Hillary lost the EC.

Bashar Teg
Yea, but it's only your opinion because Hillary lost the EC.

you already played that card. try harder, troll.

Silent Master
It's not a card, it's the truth.

Bashar Teg
nah, it's just your empty accusation. weren't you just accusing me of doing exactly that and whining about it? baby

Silent Master
Feel free to prove me wrong by quoting a pre-Hillary loss post where you said anything about the EC being wrong or a bad idea.

CosmicComet
Trump was wrong in 2012 and the protesters are wrong now.

the US is not some near 3000 mile wide homogeneous stretch of land. It's really like 50 smaller countries each with their own government but with a central government they answer to.

So far more of those smaller countries wanted Trump than Hillary. 30 to 20 to be exact.

For comparison, Obama only beat Romney 26 to 24 states.

Regardless, minus the illegal voting, the felony voting, and the vote switching machines (if it was a glitch, you would have heard of some of them switching votes from hillary to donald, but it was invariably from donald to clinton), I would say its pretty clear that Trump got the popular vote too.

Bashar Teg

you stressed many times that you're anti-clinton, so your support/non-support for trump will not unpaint you from this corner.

i had grounds to assume that you were/are emotionally invested in hillary's loss, and you tried to assert that your lack of support for trump somehow negates that.

if you can't see that, you're too simple to bother with.
if you can see that, you're being a colossal child because you feel embarrassed over a slip of reason.

Silent Master
I can post a quote from January that shows I supported Sanders, can you post anything that shows you were anti-EC before Hillary lost?

Bashar Teg
So it's conclusion 1

Silent Master
So you can't post anything that proves you were against the EC before Hillary lost?

Lord Lucien
Anyone seen the petition asking the EC to vote Clinton?

Silent Master
Yea, I heard about the crybaby petition.

AsbestosFlaygon
I would prefer if the extreme left/liberals would just STFU and accept the result at this point.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by AsbestosFlaygon
I would prefer if the extreme left/liberals would just STFU and accept the result at this point.
The people rioting are crybabies. The people who are upset because they believe Trump will **** up the country, and in their upsetness are not obstructing the lives of other people have every right to be upset.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emperordmb
The people rioting are crybabies. The people who are upset because they believe Trump will **** up the country, and in their upsetness are not obstructing the lives of other people have every right to be upset.

They also just fuel people like me. That sure as hell needs to be said. Their tears are like really really salty gasoline.

dadudemon
Backfire was the only one to really provide a legit link. Thanks, Backfire. Spread is a bit more than 700k, it seems?

Why is there such my dick wagging all the damn time? Don't you guys get exhausted?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/

Nibedicus
Wait, is Basher and SM arguing about whether or not SM is a Trump supporter even tho he identifies himself as not?

And that is because SM seems to fit within Basher's criteria of what constitute's "support" even tho the definition of "support" is wide enough to accomodate either one's definition of it?

And here I thought liberals respected one's self identification.....

hmm

BackFire
Originally posted by dadudemon
Backfire was the only one to really provide a legit link. Thanks, Backfire. Spread is a bit more than 700k, it seems?

Why is there such my dick wagging all the damn time? Don't you guys get exhausted?

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2016/nov/14/blog-posting/no-donald-trump-not-beating-hillary-clinton-popula/

Closing in on a million now. Seems to keep growing as it's updated. Most seem to think when it's all said and done it'll be 1.5 million, maybe 2 million. We'll just have to wait and see.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Nibedicus
Wait, is Basher and SM arguing about whether or not SM is a Trump supporter even tho he identifies himself as not?

And that is because SM seems to fit within Basher's criteria of what constitute's "support" even tho the definition of "support" is wide enough to accomodate either one's definition of it?

hmm

I offered to provide a quote from as far back as January that proves I've always supported Sanders, but he'd rather live in his little bubble, where everyone that disagrees with him is a Trump supporter.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nibedicus

hmm

There also seems to be this disconnect where people have trouble separating those who are Anti-Clinton from those who are Pro Trump.

But the reality is they just want to try to label people this way because they have this very false impression that people will somehow later on down the road owe them explanations for why they voted the way they did lol.

Beniboybling
Voting for Trump makes you pro Trump yes.

Its seriously worrying how people aren't able to understand that.

Surtur
Originally posted by Beniboybling

I'm seriously worrying people can't understand you can be Anti-Clinton and not Pro Trump.

By all means, let's get into a silly 8 page debate over it! Go on, continue.

Do not forget to act smug while at the same time drastically inflating your own intellect.

Beniboybling
You voted for Trump Christ, do you not realise that means you support his presidency? laughing out loud

I feel like you're not qualified for participating in this whole election thing.

But sure entertain me, explain the ways in which despite voting for Trump you have nothing to do with what happens over the next four years, lmfao.

Beniboybling
Honestly though this logic is toxic, acting as if you don't have to take responsibility for your vote is completely retarded.

Surtur
You voted for Trump Christ, do you not realise that means you support his presidency? laughing out loud

I feel like you're not qualified for participating in this whole election thing.

But sure entertain me, explain the ways in which despite voting for Trump you have nothing to do with what happens over the next four years, lmfao.

I voted for him, I don't support everything he wants. What I truly support is not having Hilary Clinton in the White House. Also remember: you entertain me, not the other way around. Now isn't it time for you to make another Trump thread? Just to show us all how much you are "laughing" ?

You also seem to be under the wrong impression people owe you some kind of explanation for something. All I'm saying is please learn to grasp the concept of being Anti-Clinton not meaning you are Pro Trump and support everything he does.

Bashar Teg
Honestly though this logic is toxic, acting as if you don't have to take responsibility for your vote is completely retarded.

and cowardly. zero balls.

Surtur

Take responsibility for what? What responsibility is there to take? Show me. Did Trump destroy the world while I wasn't looking?

I said being Anti-Clinton doesn't make one Pro Trump. You apparently fail to grasp this.

Surtur
and cowardly. zero balls.

So many pots, so many kettles, and so so much black.

Bashar Teg
you really have nothing to offer to any conversation besides cliche horseshit like that. but brilliant job getting me to engage you seriously in that other thread. epic troll. everyone really believed that you're a racist idiot. you've done well.

Surtur
you really have nothing to offer to any conversation besides cliche horseshit like that. but brilliant job getting me to engage you seriously in that other thread, tho. epic troll. everyone really believed that you're a racist idiot. you've done well.

LMAO, I just love how bitter you are. I love how full of your own shit you are.

I briefly tried to engage you, you just acted like..well, like you do lol. A whiny little b*tch more worried about insulting everyone else than taking part in any kind of conversation. You did this after whining about people doing the same thing.

In the end you're more pathetic than anyone else here. You don't see Rob or even lil bling boy behave that way if someone even half attempts to engage them seriously.

But you? You do it, and you aren't even a troll. You're just a sad little man on the internet.

Bashar Teg
"lol u mad" more of that cutting edge wit. you're very clever.

how about a "no u" to seal the win?

Surtur
I genuinely think you don't realize you're trying to mock me with the apparent strategies you yourself have used on multiple occasions.

Have I mentally broken you? I mean damn dude, I wasn't that hard on you. Chin up.

Beniboybling
I voted for him, I don't support everything he wants. What I truly support is not having Hilary Clinton in the White House. Also remember: you entertain me, not the other way around. Now isn't it time for you to make another Trump thread? Just to show us all how much you are "laughing" ?

You also seem to be under the wrong impression people owe you some kind of explanation for something. All I'm saying is please learn to grasp the concept of being Anti-Clinton not meaning you are Pro Trump and support everything he does. Alright Surtur, I apologise for failing to fulfil my end of the bargain and delivering harsh truths rather than salty tears.

But the bottom line is this, whether or not you support all of Trump's policies or not the fact is your voted for him. You supported his presidency, yet you pretend to yourself that this isn't the case? As Donald would put it, sad!

Take responsibility for what? What responsibility is there to take? Show me. Did Trump destroy the world while I wasn't looking?I've been paying attention darling, you've already said multiple times that whatever Trump does it doesn't reflect on your decision while attempting to blame everyone else in the process, and your right, he hasn't even f*cked up yet. laughing out loud

But voting for him does. thumb up

Surtur
It could just mean we have different ideas of what it means to support a candidate? But no, continue to behave smugly lol.

For me when you support someone, you support them. You're throwing yourself behind them. They are YOUR candidate, they are the one you want in there more than anyone else.

That to me is true support, it's super easy to take 3 minutes out of your day and cast a ballot for someone.

I said before I would put Bernie in if it were up to me. I've said before I feel both candidates are shitty.

We can surely just argue in circles here if you want. There isn't actually a right answer here.

You all are so convinced this will be a disaster that you interpret anything anyone says as trying to somehow duck responsibility.

Beniboybling
Who cares? Lol. Your vote has the same weight at the alt-right lunatics who think Trump is the next messiah, practically speaking, your just as much a supporter as them. Only difference being that your not prepared to accept the implications of your actions, and are already attempting to blame everyone else.

Surtur
Who cares? Lol. Your vote has the same weight at the alt-right lunatics who think Trump is the next messiah, practically speaking, your just as much a supporter as them. Only difference being that your not prepared to accept the implications of your actions, and are already attempting to blame everyone else.

LOL exactly, "who cares" indeed? It was foolish of me to try to even bother.

BTW: Attitudes like that are why Trump won smile

Beniboybling
Trump won because you and others voted for him. laughing out loud

Surtur
Oh darling, don't think I didn't catch that you spelled "won" as "one".

Beniboybling
Ohohoho, you got me there Surtur!

Surtur
Ohohoho, you got me there Surtur!

I know I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm no grammar nazi. Normally as long as I can understand what someone is saying I don't mind. I just find entertainment in such errors coming from people who try to act like they are better and more intelligent than others.

Cuz I mean..it's funny.

dadudemon

Not according to exist polls unless you mean in a very technical and literal sense?

I remember as the votes were being counted, they showed exit poll charts where huge percentages of people didn't like their candidate but voted for them because they disliked the other, more. It wasn't a majority but it was something like 30-40%. I couldn't find a link, though.

But based on that, tens of millions of Trump voters just simply don't like Trump. They just hated Clinton, more. It was called a 'Hold your nose and vote' situation.

And any person I know that voted for Trump, here in OK, said they disliked Trump (some even said "hated"wink. So the exit polls seem to be correct...I wish I could find it.

Surtur
No according to exist polls unless you mean in a very technical and literal sense?

I remember as the votes were being counted, they showed exit poll charts where huge percentages of people didn't like their candidate but voted for them because they disliked the other, more. It wasn't a majority but it was something like 30-40%. I couldn't find a link, though.

But based on that, tens of millions of Trump voters just simply don't like Trump. They just hated Clinton, more. It was called a 'Hold your nose and vote' situation.

And any person I know that voted for Trump, here in OK, said they disliked Trump (some even said "hated"wink. So the exist polls seem to be correct...I wish I could find it.

Pretty much exactly. I wasn't at Trump rallies, I wasn't donating money to his campaign, I wasn't handing out leaflets for people to vote for Trump.

Bashar Teg
you voted for trump. that means you supported him. enjoy your mental gymnastics.

Surtur
LOL, these are the people I'm supposed to engage and not troll? Right.

Bashar Teg
a vote is a clear act of support. quit being a flailing shitshow. you grew it, now chew it.

Surtur
Okay man, I just don't want to hear you whining in the future about thread derailments, okay?

dadudemon
a vote is a clear act of support. quit being a flailing shitshow. you grew it, now chew it.

According to exit polls, for many, it was a clear act of dissent against Hillary Clinton, not a clear act of support for Trump.

You can't just tell people how they feel or what motivated them to act.

Surtur

thumb up

dadudemon
thumb up

I just thought of something...

What I just said probably would piss off tons and tons and tons of SJWs and SJW wannabes.

Surtur
I just thought of something...

What I just said probably would piss off tons and tons and tons of SJWs and SJW wannabes.

Well yeah, also probably some people here will take issue with it.

Once again some just don't want to think about the role of Hilary in all this.

I think some people in general will be just as upset if Trump is a good president as they will be if he is bad.

Silent Master
According to exit polls, for many, it was a clear act of dissent against Hillary Clinton, not a clear act of support for Trump.

He thinks he can, just look at how he keeps calling me a Trump supporter.

dadudemon
Well yeah, also probably some people here will take issue with it.

Once again some just don't want to think about the role of Hilary in all this.

I think some people in general will be just as upset if Trump is a good president as they will be if he is bad.

They won't admit he was a good president. SJWs have a false sense of righteousness and they border on being narcissists. They would never admit that they are wrong about their blind and prejudiced hatred for a symbolic figure.

I hope so badly that Trump knocks it out of the park. I hope he does even better on delivering the promises I want than Obama did. Obama broke almost every promise I wanted from him. Almost every single one. So if Trump delivers (or shows he makes a true effort) to deliver on his promises such as his flavor of tax reform, economy repair, and term limits, I will be happy with his presidency. He can grab my p*ssy, if he succeeds, for all I care...but mine probably has too much d*ck and balls for his tastes (there we go, again, talking about deeocks).

He thinks he can, just look at how he keeps calling me a Trump supporter.

Classic SJW thinking.

Robtard

Extremely toxic and un-American.

Surtur
They won't admit he was a good president. SJWs have a false sense of righteousness and they border on being narcissists. They would never admit that they are wrong about their blind and prejudiced hatred for a symbolic figure.

I hope so badly that Trump knocks it out of the park. I hope he does even better on delivering the promises I want than Obama did. Obama broke almost every promise I wanted from him. Almost every single one. So if Trump delivers (or shows he makes a true effort) to deliver on his promises such as his flavor of tax reform, economy repair, and term limits, I will be happy with his presidency. He can grab my p*ssy, if he succeeds, for all I care...but mine probably has too much d*ck and balls for his tastes (there we go, again, talking about deeocks).

Classic SJW thinking.

It would be great if Trump did really well. I would just settle for all the doom and gloom people think is going to happen..not actually happening.

For people who failed so spectacularly at predicting a Trump presidency they do sure seem to think they can now predict how that presidency will turn out. Getting a mastery on the power of precognition must be tough, but rewarding.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Extremely toxic and un-American.

don't forget 'spineless'

Robtard
Figured that was covered with "un-American"?

Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll be stand up guys and completely not take credit in voting/supporting Trump if Trump does a fantastic job as POTUS

Surtur
don't forget 'spineless'

f4bPeheIRD8

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
Figured that was covered with "un-American"?

Don't worry though, I'm sure they'll be stand up guys and completely not take credit in voting/supporting Trump if Trump does a fantastic job as POTUS

If only there were online proof of who right now is saying they predicted or had anything to do with anything successful Trump did?

Here you go: I don't know if he'll do a good job. Assuming he becomes a success: I also can't take credit for his success because I'm not Trump and I wasn't the one who made him a success. You can save this page or take a screenshot or something.

Beniboybling
I know I did. Don't get me wrong, I'm no grammar nazi. Normally as long as I can understand what someone is saying I don't mind. I just find entertainment in such errors coming from people who try to act like they are better and more intelligent than others.

Cuz I mean..it's funny. https://media.giphy.com/media/vwGtM2p0b4Cn6/giphy.gif

I'd never do that Surtur, even though I am much betterer and more intelligent that you. smile

Surtur
https://media.giphy.com/media/vwGtM2p0b4Cn6/giphy.gif

I'd never do that Surtur, even though I am much betterer and more intelligent that you. smile

Of course you do it lol. Silly goose. You and most of your lil buds do it.

Beniboybling
Nah, I reckon you just sense the truth. smile

Surtur
Nah, I reckon you just sense the truth. smile

Yes I sensed the truth about you, I'm pretty awesome I know.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.