Watchmen vs. SHIELD Agents

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Watchmen:

Night Owl
Rorschach
Silk Spectre
Comedian

vs.

S.H.I.E.L.D.:

Black Widow
Hawkeye
Melinda May
Ward (pre-inhuman)

Round 1: Fight takes place in a warehouse and everyone is equipped with their standard equipment.

Round 2: Pure h2h fight in an open arena.

Which team wins?

carthage
Feats for May and Hawkeye that rival beating thugs with knives?

FrothByte
Originally posted by carthage
Feats for May and Hawkeye that rival beating thugs with knives?

May has multitudes of feats beating thugs barehanded IIRC. Hawkeye has feats of taking out Chitauri and Ultronbots utilizing his bow as a melee weapon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I think he was being sarcastic actually. Tough fight for me to call. Comedian is the most powerful foe here imo, but BW and Clint have probably the most pure h2h skill. Interesting

wallman77
Chitauri were dropping hundreds of feet off buildings and denting cars when they landed perfectly fine and ultron drones were crawling up from underground shredding concrete with ease.

Clint and Nat engaged them constantly in close quarters. There was a time where Hawkeye for whatever crazy ass reason even tossed his bow away and took on a bot or two with just his arrows. These two have just faced tougher competition in my eyes. In terms of ward and may..There is nothing the watchmen crew have done I can't see them accomplishing.

And that's just h2h views..

Basic equipment, Clint can potentially solo.

tkitna
Watchmen gets destroyed here

Henry_Pym
Not sure if you guys have Netflix, but if you want an episode of AoS to give you an idea of May's abilities watch "the cavalry"

Ward is roughly her equal.

BruceSkywalker
shield takes this

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.