KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Watchmen vs. SHIELD Agents

Watchmen vs. SHIELD Agents
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Watchmen vs. SHIELD Agents

Watchmen:

Night Owl
Rorschach
Silk Spectre
Comedian

vs.

S.H.I.E.L.D.:

Black Widow
Hawkeye
Melinda May
Ward (pre-inhuman)

Round 1: Fight takes place in a warehouse and everyone is equipped with their standard equipment.

Round 2: Pure h2h fight in an open arena.

Which team wins?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 09:30 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Feats for May and Hawkeye that rival beating thugs with knives?

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 09:35 PM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carthage
Feats for May and Hawkeye that rival beating thugs with knives?

May has multitudes of feats beating thugs barehanded IIRC. Hawkeye has feats of taking out Chitauri and Ultronbots utilizing his bow as a melee weapon.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 09:39 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I think he was being sarcastic actually. Tough fight for me to call. Comedian is the most powerful foe here imo, but BW and Clint have probably the most pure h2h skill. Interesting

Old Post Nov 14th, 2016 09:45 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wallman77
Dark Side

Chitauri were dropping hundreds of feet off buildings and denting cars when they landed perfectly fine and ultron drones were crawling up from underground shredding concrete with ease.

Clint and Nat engaged them constantly in close quarters. There was a time where Hawkeye for whatever crazy ass reason even tossed his bow away and took on a bot or two with just his arrows. These two have just faced tougher competition in my eyes. In terms of ward and may..There is nothing the watchmen crew have done I can't see them accomplishing.

And that's just h2h views..

Basic equipment, Clint can potentially solo.

Last edited by wallman77 on Nov 15th, 2016 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 12:27 AM
wallman77 is currently offline Click here to Send wallman77 a Private Message Find more posts by wallman77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Watchmen gets destroyed here

By Stoic

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 02:15 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Not sure if you guys have Netflix, but if you want an episode of AoS to give you an idea of May's abilities watch "the cavalry"

Ward is roughly her equal.

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 02:45 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

shield takes this

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 15th, 2016 03:09 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote