Rune King Necro Thor vs Adult Franklin Richards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

t0sh
Rune King Thor has:

-The Power Gem.
-The Necro Sword.

hutchy1345
Frank

t0sh
Galactus was strong enough to help Franklin Richards, who was actually killed by Celestials on par with the Universe 616 Celestials; whereas Thor literally one-shotted Galactus.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by t0sh
Galactus was strong enough to help Franklin Richards, who was actually killed by Celestials on par with the Universe 616 Celestials; whereas Thor literally one-shotted Galactus.

And how is that relevant?

The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history. Still extremely powerful (easily Skyfather Tier).

And he didn't "literally" (not sure why nowadays people misuse this word) one-shot Galactus. One-shotting him would entail him stabbing him with the sword right from the start. It's certainly an awesome feat. But you're lying if you say it's a one shot.

Even if we go with the "he literally one-shotted Galactus. He OHKO'd a severely weakened Galactus. In terms of the discussion an average feat. In an overall context an amazing feat.

t0sh
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And how is that relevant?

The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history. Still extremely powerful (easily Skyfather Tier).

And he didn't "literally" (not sure why nowadays people misuse this word) one-shot Galactus. One-shotting him would entail him stabbing him with the sword right from the start. It's certainly an awesome feat. But you're lying if you say it's a one shot.

Even if we go with the "he literally one-shotted Galactus. He OHKO'd a severely weakened Galactus. In terms of the discussion an average feat. In an overall context an amazing feat.
You over state things when you say something dumb like 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever' What an absurd, stupid statement.

* Beta Ray Bill weakened Galactus to the point where he beat him.
* Classic Thor over whelmed a hungry Galactus.

Yet Old King Thor was stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, who he himself previously went up Galactus and gave him some serious trouble. So your statement is complete asinine.

Galactus fed when Thor returned with the Necro Sword and got two shotted.

Please stop wanking Galactus. He was embarrassed completely and he stood no chance.

One_Angry_Scot
You over state things when you say something dumb like 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever' What an absurd, stupid statement.

* Beta Ray Bill weakened Galactus to the point where he beat him.
* Classic Thor over whelmed a hungry Galactus.

Yet Old King Thor was stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, who he himself previously went up Galactus and gave him some serious trouble. So your statement is complete asinine.

Galactus fed when Thor returned with the Necro Sword and got two shotted.

Please stop wanking Galactus. He was embarrassed completely and he stood no chance.

Well in that case you must be dumber than me then considering I said.

"The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history."

And you even put this in quotes 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever'. So I think what you said was a "What an absurd, stupid statement." If you had read the comic you would know what I said is true. So some advice to you. Try reading the comics before you insult others.

Beta Ray Bill destroyed Planets that Galactus tried to feed on before he could. So again context. And I really hope you aren't talking about the Godblast. It's a Godblast, what do you expect? That will damage many beings.

And I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus". I'd much rather be with Shanna.

t0sh
Well in that case you must be dumber than me then considering I said.

"The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history."

And you even put this in quotes 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever'. So I think what you said was a "What an absurd, stupid statement." If you had read the comic you would know what I said is true. So some advice to you. Try reading the comics before you insult others.

Beta Ray Bill destroyed Planets that Galactus tried to feed on before he could. So again context. And I really hope you aren't talking about the Godblast. It's a Godblast, what do you expect? That will damage many beings.

And I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus". I'd much rather be with Shanna.
It's actually not true. Galactus fed on two occasions during that comic, he wasn't weak whatsoever. He was simply drawn different because it takes place in the future.

By your logic the version of Galactus that Beta Ray Bill was standing on top is stronger than the one Old King Thor fought.

See how stupid that is? Lmao.

You are wanking Galactus, it's obvious.

One_Angry_Scot
It's actually not true. Galactus fed on two occasions during that comic, he wasn't weak whatsoever. He was simply drawn different because it takes place in the future.

By your logic the version of Galactus that Beta Ray Bill was standing on top is stronger than the one Old King Thor fought.

See how stupid that is? Lmao.

You are wanking Galactus, it's obvious.

Right well I kind of hoped you would see reason but now I'll go through the scans.

http://i.imgur.com/eWSLC5v.jpg

"Once the spaceways were teeming with life. With worlds far grand and vibrant than the Earth ever dreamed it could be. But now... Now this Universe is old and dying. The worlds are far too few. And my hunger far too great.

So your remark about him being "drawn different" is not true.

And here is Galactus feeding.

http://i.imgur.com/o3BpfKV.png

"Yet Galactus savours every fetid morsel"

"As if these dead, gutted remains could not possibly taste more delicious"

So he did feed. But it was almost nothing. As described.

http://i.imgur.com/GWAAT57.jpg

And just before Thor kills him he says,

You came here to feast Galactus. And I would not see you leave... Still hungry.

Just another addition.

If you carry on to accept what you said before then you're wilfully denying what is in the comics.

And again I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus".

Insane Titan
thumb up Good job Scott.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up Good job Scott.

Thanks mate.

Sin I AM
thumb up Good job Scott.

Ikr. Scott dropped the mic

Insane Titan
Thanks mate. You're welcome dudeOriginally posted by Sin I AM
Ikr. Scott dropped the mic it fell through the floor it was that great of a drop.

zopzop
thumb up Good job Scott.
thumb up

t0sh
Galactus didn't believe in eating the Earth, he refused to. But what's he doing in the scan you provided?

Eating.

Countered.

Galactus is drawn old. Yet it only takes place 10,000 years in the future. Galactus has lived for billions of years. So this is a paradox created by the writers/artists.

Old King Thor stated that and then stated 'open wide' he's mocking him. Galactus already stated that he feasted. You're taking statements out of context.

Instead of proving logic, you kind of got rekt.

t0sh
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Ikr. Scott dropped the mic
Actually no, he took things out of context and got countered.

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus didn't believe in eating the Earth, he refused to. But what's he doing in the scan you provided?

Eating.

Countered.

Galactus is drawn old. Yet it only takes place 10,000 years in the future. Galactus has lived for billions of years. So this is a paradox created by the writers/artists.

Old King Thor stated that and then stated 'open wide' he's mocking him. Galactus already stated that he feasted. You're taking statements out of context.

Instead of proving logic, you kind of got rekt.

Yeah so you're now wilfully denying what was in the comic. Thanks for making that clear to everyone on this website. smile

Actually no, he took things out of context and got countered.

I think it was you who took things out of context and got countered.

t0sh
Yeah so you're now wilfully denying what was in the comic. Thanks for making that clear to everyone on this website. smile
No you were taking statements out of context and not interpreting the artwork for what it is.

I simply explained it to you.

t0sh
Each point you made consisted of a misrepresentation of what was occurring on panel.

One_Angry_Scot
No you were taking statements out of context and not interpreting the artwork for what it is.

I simply explained it to you.

Right I'll paste it again.

Right well I kind of hoped you would see reason but now I'll go through the scans.

http://i.imgur.com/eWSLC5v.jpg

"Once the spaceways were teeming with life. With worlds far grand and vibrant than the Earth ever dreamed it could be. But now... Now this Universe is old and dying. The worlds are far too few. And my hunger far too great.

So your remark about him being "drawn different" is not true.

And here is Galactus feeding.

http://i.imgur.com/o3BpfKV.png

"Yet Galactus savours every fetid morsel"

"As if these dead, gutted remains could not possibly taste more delicious"

So he did feed. But it was almost nothing. As described.

http://i.imgur.com/GWAAT57.jpg

And just before Thor kills him he says,

You came here to feast Galactus. And I would not see you leave... Still hungry.

Just another addition.

If you carry on to accept what you said before then you're wilfully denying what is in the comics.

And again I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus".

Read it through properly and then reply. You sound like you haven't read the comic at all.

Galactus was weakened as shown when he said he said "My hunger far too great".

He then fed. But it was described as a fetid morsel and a gutted dead remains. So he fed on the Earth. But it gave him barely anything.

And then Odin confirmed he was still hungry.

One_Angry_Scot
Each point you made consisted of a misrepresentation of what was occurring on panel.

You haven't read the comic have you? You just won't let it go that you're wrong. I don't mind fi someone ****s up and then says right I was wrong I admit it.

I've done this a few times as people on here would say.

But when people act like you that gets really annoying. Because you're then just being closed minded.

t0sh
I've read it, several times.

Posting it is meaningless if you don't interpret it properly. You also take certain statements and leave everything else out, contorting the story as a whole.

Argument: Galactus said his hunger was far to great.
Counter Argument: Galactus simultaneously eating when he stated that so his hunger was decreasing.

Argument: Old King Thor stated Galactus was hungry.
Counter Argument: How would he know? He's not Galactus, and he was mocking him.

Argument: But it was described as a fetid morsel and a gutted dead remains. So he fed on the Earth. But it gave him barely anything.
Counter Argument: Galactus stated he feasted. Nuff'' said. Oh the high lighted part you're just pulling out of your ass.

Great logic.

Btw this is Old King Thor, not Odin. You clearly haven't read the comic yourself, so you clearly don't know what you're going on about.

Just shut up.

One_Angry_Scot
I've read it, several times.

Posting it is meaningless if you don't interpret it properly. You also take certain statements and leave everything else out, contorting the story as a whole.

Argument: Galactus said his hunger was far to great.
Counter Argument: Galactus simultaneously eating when he stated that so his hunger was decreasing.

Argument: Old King Thor stated Galactus was hungry.
Counter Argument: How would he know? He's not Galactus, and he was mocking him.

Argument: But it was described as a fetid morsel and a gutted dead remains. So he fed on the Earth. But it gave him barely anything.
Counter Argument: Galactus stated he feasted. Nuff'' said. Oh the high lighted part you're just pulling out of your ass.

Great logic.

Btw this is Old King Thor, not Odin. You clearly haven't read the comic yourself, so you clearly don't know what you're going on about.

Just shut up.

You're just being rude and ignorant. Not considering others opinions. I think you need a moderator to give you a lesson this.

t0sh
You're just being rude and ignorant. Not considering others opinions. I think you need a moderator to give you a lesson this.
You're over looking statements and pretending you read the comic, but you obviously didn't.

Yet you think I should consider your opinion?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

One_Angry_Scot
You're over looking statements and pretending you read the comic, but you obviously didn't.

Yet you think I should consider your opinion?

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

I have 8TB worth of comics stored. I've read every Marvel NOW comic. I've read probably thousands of comics. So I wouldn't go that route if I was you. So you'll have to find another insult to use.

t0sh
So? Like I said above, even if you post a scan, unless you interpret it properly, posting it doesn't matter. Like-wise with owning 8TB worth of comics.

You clearly failed to interpret this one properly. Which makes you wrong.

One_Angry_Scot
So? Like I said above, even if you post a scan, unless you interpret it properly, posting it doesn't matter. Like-wise with owning 8TB worth of comics.

You clearly failed to interpret this one properly. Which makes you wrong.

No I took the information from the comic as presented. You are the one who has decided to misinterpret it.

You changed from me not having read it at all to now having read it but not interpreting it right.

The point about the 8TB of comics wasn't to add anything. It was to tell you that your accusation that I haven't the comic is silly since what I mentioned in that message. All you'd need is to read the Thor: God of Thunder series to debate the topic me and you are discussing.

(By "you'd" I don't mean you specifically, just anyone in general)

t0sh
No I took the information from the comic as presented. You are the one who has decided to misinterpret it.

You changed from me not having read it at all to now having read it but not interpreting it right.

The point about the 8TB of comics wasn't to add anything. It was to tell you that your accusation that I haven't the comic is silly since what I mentioned in that message. All you'd need is to read the Thor: God of Thunder series to debate the topic me and you are discussing.

(By "you'd" I don't mean you specifically, just anyone in general)
You clearly haven't read it and when you posted the scans that are a part of the comic, you interpreted it incorrectly. So your opinion is constantly being shown to be misleading, ever receding arguments of ignorance.

One_Angry_Scot
You clearly haven't read it and when you posted the scans that are a part of the comic, you interpreted it incorrectly. So your opinion is constantly being shown to be misleading, ever receding arguments of ignorance.

I have read it. So why are you saying I haven't? In fact I read every Thor comic the day it came out. Since it was one of my favourite runs of a character in recent memory.

I for example know you have read the comic otherwise you wouldn't even know who "Necro Thor" is. I may disagree with you but likewise.

t0sh
I have read it. So why are you saying I haven't? In fact I read every Thor comic the day it came out. Since it was one of my favourite runs of a character in recent memory.

I for example know you have read the comic otherwise you wouldn't even know who "Necro Thor" is. I may disagree with you but likewise.
* You haven't read it properly.

You called Old King Thor Odin, nuff' said.

One_Angry_Scot
* You haven't read it properly.

You called Old King Thor Odin, nuff' said.

Right so because I make one error. Which is purely a mistake by habit of association - my entire argument is wrong?

Shall I go through all of your posts and find a mistake and say therefore you're wrong about everything?

I don't see the point in doing that.

t0sh
Right so because I make one error. Which is purely a mistake by habit of association - my entire argument is wrong?

Shall I go through all of your posts and find a mistake and say therefore you're wrong about everything?

I don't see the point in doing that.
If you make an error with comprehending a basic comic, why should we consider your opinion any more factual than it was exposed not to be?

One_Angry_Scot
If you make an error with comprehending a basic comic, why should we consider your opinion any more factual than it was exposed not to be?

I didn't make an error with the comic. I made an error in typing.

Look what I found!

You said this.

When I actually said.

The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history.

So if you can't even read posts on a message board why should anyone take your opinion seriously.

The difference is with me I just corrected you because I presume you just misread it. But you on the other hand just chose to say it means I know nothing.

t0sh
Both statements are synonymous with each other. You blew things way out of proportion, made things up to support your beliefs, while simultaneously making errors.

One_Angry_Scot
Both statements are synonymous with each other. You blew things way out of proportion, made things up to support your beliefs, while simultaneously making errors.

Your statements blew things way out of proportion, you made things up to support your beliefs, while simultaneously making errors.

It works both ways. Funny how you completely ignored the point I made.

I again am not endorsing the first line of my message since I hope that you just misread my reply to you. Carrying on this charade for no reason is pointless.

t0sh
I interpreted the statements properly, you didn't.

One_Angry_Scot
I interpreted the statements properly, you didn't.

So you interpreted the part that said Galactus feasted - but ignored the part where it said it was a "fetid morsel". And the part where the Earth is described as "dead, gutted remains" correctly?

t0sh
So you interpreted the part that said Galactus feasted - but ignored the part where it said it was a "fetid morsel". And the part where the Earth is described as "dead, gutted remains" correctly?
Galactus feasted, just because the meal didn't taste as good as he'd like doesn't disregard it.

Does eating shit taste as good as eating a poutine? No. But you still ate.

Happy Dance

Insane Titan
Confirmed, tosh is a complete moron.

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus feasted, just because the meal didn't taste as good as he'd like doesn't disregard it.

Does eating shit taste as good as eating a poutine? No. But you still ate.

Happy Dance

Galactus doesn't get sustenance based on the size of his meal.

It's what the "meal" contains within it that makes it worthwhile to him.

If there were say 2 plain water biscuits in front of Galactus. They are both the exact same but for 2 reasons, the Large one contains 50mg of Carbohydrates and the small one contains 500mg. If Galactus had to choose between the 2 what biscuit would he eat? Taste isn't the point. It's sustenance.

If he just needed large quanitites of food to survive he could just use his ship to suck up all the asteroids that surround him to do that.

t0sh
Galactus eats everything on the planet, it doesn't matter if it's life or the planet itself, he gets nourishment out of everything. Trying to differentiate between the two doesn't make sense.

http://imgur.com/a/afsr8

Here he eats the whole planet and is fed.

http://imgur.com/1090P6g

Here he only eats the life on the planet and is fed.

So his eating habits are inconsistent, but the point remains, he stated that he feasted, which is why he believed he could defeat Thor. But he couldn't. He felt that he had powered up enough to defeat him, you honestly believe that Galactus, a character between the level of Skyfathers and the cosmic beings wouldn't understand when and how much he powered up?

Nope, that logic is asinine.

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus eats everything on the planet, it doesn't matter if it's life or the planet itself, he gets nourishment out of everything. Trying to differentiate between the two doesn't make sense.

http://imgur.com/a/afsr8

Here he eats the whole planet and is fed.

http://imgur.com/1090P6g

Here he only eats the life on the planet and is fed.

So his eating habits are inconsistent, but the point remains, he stated that he feasted, which is why he believed he could defeat Thor. But he couldn't. He felt that he had powered up enough to defeat him, you honestly believe that Galactus, a character between the level of Skyfathers and the cosmic beings wouldn't understand when and how much he powered up?

Nope, that logic is asinine.

The scans you posted don't pose a rebuttal to me at all. In fact it helps me slightly.

Want to know why when he eats certain planets and he is fed? Because the Planets have a sufficient life force + the ability to support life.

Galactus at the point of the fight between him and Thor hadn't fed for a long (to a human mind improbable) time. So even when he briefly absorbed the nourishment from the Earth.

Which obviously didn't support life. And was described as being "dead, gutted remains". So even if he gains .001% of energy from this "fetid morsel". He's going to feel a lot better. I bet if you had been starved for 10 days straight. No food or water (imagine you could survive that long). I bet even a burger bun without anything inside it would look like the finest cooked steak to you.

I didn't say he didn't know how much he powered up. That's a non sequitir.

When the fight had finished at the very end Thor's blood started dripping onto the ground and "Godblood" fell to the ground and this caused vibrant green grass and red flowers to grow. The Earth was near complete death at that point.

t0sh
They do. They invalidate your claim entirely.

Sometimes he eats the whole planet in other times he only need the life force on the planet.

He feasted during the opening before his fight with Thor and before Thor came back. Arguing otherwise is disregarding what we're being told.

As demonstrated above, eating the planet gives him life. So your 'dead gutted remains' argument is countered.

Galactus stated he powered up. That's that. He got stronger and the planet nourished him enough to consider that he feasted.

One_Angry_Scot
They do. They invalidate your claim entirely.

Sometimes he eats the whole planet in other times he only need the life force on the planet.

He feasted during the opening before his fight with Thor and before Thor came back. Arguing otherwise is disregarding what we're being told.

As demonstrated above, eating the planet gives him life. So your 'dead gutted remains' argument is countered.

Galactus stated he powered up. That's that. He got stronger and the planet nourished him enough to consider that he feasted.

Funny how you ignored every point I made.

Galactus is sated on Planets depending on the lifeforce they contain and if they can support life.

At the time of the fight he hadn't eaten for possibly hundreds of thousands of years (a guess since we don't know). So even a scrap of a energy from a near dead Planet will sate him. But sate doesn't mean +100 to fullness. He just feels better for having eaten (no matter what the amount was).

t0sh
Galactus is sated on eating planets, dead rock as well, et cetera.

He stated that he feasted and powered up.

Nuff' said.

One_Angry_Scot
Galactus is sated on eating planets, dead rock as well, et cetera.

He stated that he feasted and powered up.

Nuff' said.

Incorrect Thor stated even after he fed that Galactus was hungry.

And let me correct you again. Galactus who had been starved for an untold amount of time gained a small degree of energy from a near dead rock and therefore he felt an increase in power.

Reported for trolling.

t0sh
Thor said 'open wide' he's mocking Galactus. Don't twist the context.

Galactus stated that he feasted and powered up.

Nuff' said.

One_Angry_Scot
Thor said 'open wide' he's mocking Galactus. Don't twist the context.

Galactus stated that he feasted and powered up.

Nuff' said.

He's mocking Galactus plus making the point he is hungry. Nuff' said (as you would phrase it).

Here's another thing that will correct you yet again.

http://i.imgur.com/JhO968p.jpg

"But as the awesome holocaust stripped the planet bare of it's life-sustaining energies"

So Galactus was sated by a near dead planet was he?

http://i.imgur.com/wRYvVsv.jpg1

"You knew full well that your powerful cosmic blasts, striking the terrain below, would alter the chemical composition of the land, making it unfit for my absorption"

So Surfer effectively killing the land made it impossible for Galactus to feed. He gets nothing from completely dead land. But for a land like Earth in the far future where it was nearly dead. He might get a very tiny amount of sustenance. But he wasn't fully fed at all.

Genii96

Comparing a Galactus who was hungry,had missing teeth and was shriveled to a Galactus who ate four planets?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.