KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Rune King Necro Thor vs Adult Franklin Richards

Rune King Necro Thor vs Adult Franklin Richards
Started by: t0sh

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rune King Necro Thor vs Adult Franklin Richards

Rune King Thor has:

-The Power Gem.
-The Necro Sword.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 02:53 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Frank

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 08:10 AM
hutchy1345 is currently offline Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus was strong enough to help Franklin Richards, who was actually killed by Celestials on par with the Universe 616 Celestials; whereas Thor literally one-shotted Galactus.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 08:19 AM
t0sh is currently offline Click here to Send t0sh a Private Message Find more posts by t0sh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

quote: (post)
Originally posted by t0sh
Galactus was strong enough to help Franklin Richards, who was actually killed by Celestials on par with the Universe 616 Celestials; whereas Thor literally one-shotted Galactus.

And how is that relevant?

The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history. Still extremely powerful (easily Skyfather Tier).

And he didn't "literally" (not sure why nowadays people misuse this word) one-shot Galactus. One-shotting him would entail him stabbing him with the sword right from the start. It's certainly an awesome feat. But you're lying if you say it's a one shot.

Even if we go with the "he literally one-shotted Galactus. He OHKO'd a severely weakened Galactus. In terms of the discussion an average feat. In an overall context an amazing feat.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 10:24 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
And how is that relevant?

The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history. Still extremely powerful (easily Skyfather Tier).

And he didn't "literally" (not sure why nowadays people misuse this word) one-shot Galactus. One-shotting him would entail him stabbing him with the sword right from the start. It's certainly an awesome feat. But you're lying if you say it's a one shot.

Even if we go with the "he literally one-shotted Galactus. He OHKO'd a severely weakened Galactus. In terms of the discussion an average feat. In an overall context an amazing feat.

You over state things when you say something dumb like 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever' What an absurd, stupid statement.

* Beta Ray Bill weakened Galactus to the point where he beat him.
* Classic Thor over whelmed a hungry Galactus.

Yet Old King Thor was stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, who he himself previously went up Galactus and gave him some serious trouble. So your statement is complete asinine.

Galactus fed when Thor returned with the Necro Sword and got two shotted.

Please stop wanking Galactus. He was embarrassed completely and he stood no chance.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 11:15 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

You over state things when you say something dumb like 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever' What an absurd, stupid statement.

* Beta Ray Bill weakened Galactus to the point where he beat him.
* Classic Thor over whelmed a hungry Galactus.

Yet Old King Thor was stronger than Odin with the Odinforce, who he himself previously went up Galactus and gave him some serious trouble. So your statement is complete asinine.

Galactus fed when Thor returned with the Necro Sword and got two shotted.

Please stop wanking Galactus. He was embarrassed completely and he stood no chance.

Well in that case you must be dumber than me then considering I said.

"The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history."

And you even put this in quotes 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever'. So I think what you said was a "What an absurd, stupid statement." If you had read the comic you would know what I said is true. So some advice to you. Try reading the comics before you insult others.

Beta Ray Bill destroyed Planets that Galactus tried to feed on before he could. So again context. And I really hope you aren't talking about the Godblast. It's a Godblast, what do you expect? That will damage many beings.

And I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus". I'd much rather be with Shanna.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 25th, 2016 at 11:29 AM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 11:26 AM
One_Angry_Scot is currently offline Click here to Send One_Angry_Scot a Private Message Find more posts by One_Angry_Scot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well in that case you must be dumber than me then considering I said.

"The Galactus Thor fought was at one of if not the weakest points in his comic history."

And you even put this in quotes 'Galactus was at his weakest point ever'. So I think what you said was a "What an absurd, stupid statement." If you had read the comic you would know what I said is true. So some advice to you. Try reading the comics before you insult others.

Beta Ray Bill destroyed Planets that Galactus tried to feed on before he could. So again context. And I really hope you aren't talking about the Godblast. It's a Godblast, what do you expect? That will damage many beings.

And I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus". I'd much rather be with Shanna.

It's actually not true. Galactus fed on two occasions during that comic, he wasn't weak whatsoever. He was simply drawn different because it takes place in the future.

By your logic the version of Galactus that Beta Ray Bill was standing on top is stronger than the one Old King Thor fought.

See how stupid that is? Lmao.

You are wanking Galactus, it's obvious.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 11:33 AM
One_Angry_Scot
----

It's actually not true. Galactus fed on two occasions during that comic, he wasn't weak whatsoever. He was simply drawn different because it takes place in the future.

By your logic the version of Galactus that Beta Ray Bill was standing on top is stronger than the one Old King Thor fought.

See how stupid that is? Lmao.

You are wanking Galactus, it's obvious.

Right well I kind of hoped you would see reason but now I'll go through the scans.

(please log in to view the image)

"Once the spaceways were teeming with life. With worlds far grand and vibrant than the Earth ever dreamed it could be. But now... Now this Universe is old and dying. The worlds are far too few. And my hunger far too great.

So your remark about him being "drawn different" is not true.

And here is Galactus feeding.

"Yet Galactus savours every fetid morsel"

"As if these dead, gutted remains could not possibly taste more delicious"

So he did feed. But it was almost nothing. As described.

And just before Thor kills him he says,

You came here to feast Galactus. And I would not see you leave... Still hungry.

Just another addition.

If you carry on to accept what you said before then you're wilfully denying what is in the comics.

And again I'm not a homosexual so I won't be "wanking Galactus".

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 11:59 AM
Insane Titan

thumb up Good job Scott.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 12:08 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One_Angry_Scot
----

Originally posted by Insane Titan
thumb up Good job Scott.

Thanks mate.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 12:13 PM
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

thumb up Good job Scott.

Ikr. Scott dropped the mic

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 12:23 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Insane Titan

Thanks mate.
You're welcome dude
Originally posted by Sin I AM
it fell through the floor it was that great of a drop.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 12:39 PM
Insane Titan is currently offline Click here to Send Insane Titan a Private Message Find more posts by Insane Titan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

thumb up Good job Scott.

thumb up

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 06:09 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

"Once the spaceways were teeming with life. With worlds far grand and vibrant than the Earth ever dreamed it could be. But now... Now this Universe is old and dying. The worlds are far too few. And my hunger far too great.

Galactus didn't believe in eating the Earth, he refused to. But what's he doing in the scan you provided?

Eating.

Countered.

quote:

Galactus is drawn old. Yet it only takes place 10,000 years in the future. Galactus has lived for billions of years. So this is a paradox created by the writers/artists.

quote:

Just another addition.

If you carry on to accept what you said before then you're wilfully denying what is in the comics.

Old King Thor stated that and then stated 'open wide' he's mocking him. Galactus already stated that he feasted. You're taking statements out of context.

Instead of proving logic, you kind of got rekt.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:05 PM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sin I AM

Actually no, he took things out of context and got countered.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:06 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Galactus didn't believe in eating the Earth, he refused to. But what's he doing in the scan you provided?

Eating.

Countered.

Galactus is drawn old. Yet it only takes place 10,000 years in the future. Galactus has lived for billions of years. So this is a paradox created by the writers/artists.

Old King Thor stated that and then stated 'open wide' he's mocking him. Galactus already stated that he feasted. You're taking statements out of context.

Instead of proving logic, you kind of got rekt.

Yeah so you're now wilfully denying what was in the comic. Thanks for making that clear to everyone on this website. smile

Actually no, he took things out of context and got countered.

I think it was you who took things out of context and got countered.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:06 PM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah so you're now wilfully denying what was in the comic. Thanks for making that clear to everyone on this website. smile

No you were taking statements out of context and not interpreting the artwork for what it is.

I simply explained it to you.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:07 PM
t0sh
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

think it was you who took things out of context and got countered.

Each point you made consisted of a misrepresentation of what was occurring on panel.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:08 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

No you were taking statements out of context and not interpreting the artwork for what it is.

I simply explained it to you.

Right I'll paste it again.

Right well I kind of hoped you would see reason but now I'll go through the scans.

And here is Galactus feeding.

"Yet Galactus savours every fetid morsel"

"As if these dead, gutted remains could not possibly taste more delicious"

So he did feed. But it was almost nothing. As described.

And just before Thor kills him he says,

Just another addition.

Read it through properly and then reply. You sound like you haven't read the comic at all.

Galactus was weakened as shown when he said he said "My hunger far too great".

He then fed. But it was described as a fetid morsel and a gutted dead remains. So he fed on the Earth. But it gave him barely anything.

And then Odin confirmed he was still hungry.

Last edited by One_Angry_Scot on Nov 25th, 2016 at 07:12 PM

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:10 PM
One_Angry_Scot
----

Each point you made consisted of a misrepresentation of what was occurring on panel.

You haven't read the comic have you? You just won't let it go that you're wrong. I don't mind fi someone ****s up and then says right I was wrong I admit it.

I've done this a few times as people on here would say.

But when people act like you that gets really annoying. Because you're then just being closed minded.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2016 07:12 PM