DE Luke Skywalker vs. KOTOR Trash team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
DE Luke Skywalker

vs.

Darth Sion, Atton Rand, Jedi Exile, Vrook Lamar

Who wins

Force, sabers, all out

MythLord
Luke slices and dices.

carthage
Can. Meetra mimic his form?

darthbane77
I realize this is supposed to be a troll thread, but I'm actually going to say the team. DE Luke is arguably still inferior to Darth Vader, Meetra is on par with Obi-Wan Kenobi in his prime; who is also comparable to Vader comparatively speaking, at least a duelist. So it's reasonable to guess that Meetra would be able to at least contend with Vader for a time. Sion is actually excellent support, considering he can't ****ing die unless he's convinced to do so. Atton is a non factor, but Vrook is skilled enough to be able to run interference with Sion's aid. So the team, minus Atton, is actually capable of besting Darth Vader. And because DE Luke is below Darth Vader it's safe to say that besting Luke wouldn't be harder than fighting Vader. Team honestly wins.

SunRazer
lol @ Sion being useful but Atton being a non-factor.

darthbane77
Sion is really only useful due to his immortality, otherwise he'd be useless as well. Atton wouldn't usually be a non-factor I will say, but against somebody that's near Vader level there's really not much he can contribute, not as far as I'm aware anyway.

SunRazer
Tanking one strike every now and then is only so useful. But fair enough.

AncientPower
DE Luke > Vader, but that's got a metric shit ton of circumstances behind it.

darthbane77
Originally posted by SunRazer
Tanking one strike every now and then is only so useful. But fair enough. thumb up

Originally posted by AncientPower
DE Luke > Vader, but that's got a metric shit ton of circumstances behind it. I could see that case being made, it's certainly not crazy to think Luke could be above Vader at that point in time.

TenebrousWay
Now, if you put the 20 elite sith there it could be a fight.

darthbane77
The 20 Elite Sith stomp.

carthage
What if we add Scourge?

darthbane77
To the KOTOR team? Considering Scourge is supposed to equal to or greater than any member of the DC barring Jadus I'd say that makes it easier for the KOTOR team. Adding Scourge to Luke's team probably gives the win to Luke actually.

The Merchant
Team. Ancient Jedi/Sith>Current.

nfactor1995
DE Luke slaughters them lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.