Knack 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
Yep. A sequel is happening.

UzDRuY0GuHQ

I'm probably in the minority when I say I liked the first Knack and am hyped Sony's giving it a second chance.

Kazenji
Seen the first game cheap, Is it worth checking out?

Nemesis X
Q5DH6p2pPh8

Originally posted by Kazenji
Seen the first game cheap, Is it worth checking out?

Sorry to reply nearly 7 months late (didn't see your post there lol) but uhhh...yeah I'd say it's worth checking out if ya haven't yet. Story and supporting cast are a bit wooden but the gameplay and Knack himself are ok. Really not one of the best but it's a very passable game IMO. You only ever see people on the internet trash the poor thing because YouTuber videogamedunkey made a meme sarcastically hyping it.

Nemesis X
Well the Knack 2 demo is available now on the PSN store. Anyone remotely curious, you can try it out and see what you think.

BackFire
GOTY right here.

Kazenji
Originally posted by BackFire
GOTY right here.

For real?

BackFire
Lol no.

Nemesis X
GOTY right here.
Originally posted by Kazenji
For real?
Lol no.

http://i.imgur.com/tWtXttk.gif

Nemesis X
Downloaded the demo. While short, it was nice to get a taste of the gameplay. Definitely looking forward to when the full game comes out.

Kazenji
Reading they **** up on the Aus & NZ PS store for this game

its coming up as free, Looks like they fixed it up.

Nemesis X
Had to buy mine but I don't regret my purchase. It's fun, a big improvement over the first Knack game no question.

Nemesis X
Videogamedunkey might not want to admit Knack 2 being legit decent and fun but plenty of other critics can agree the sequel turned out way better than they expected. With a 71 on Metacritic compared to the 54 the first Knack got, you know something was done right. Even Kotaku was taken aback by the improvements.

ares834
Sure. Sure. No doubt it's another masterpiece.

http://i.imgur.com/PULcSXS.gif

Nemesis X
Funny thing is with all my praising for this, I don't really consider Knack 2 a masterpiece let alone GOTY material. It's just good. I'm only annoyed with all the fake hype and hate Knack gets because I don't feel it deserves all that noise is all.

Nemesis X
ResetEra of all places discovered videogamedunkey faking his Dragon Quest 11 review. Didn't play it, still whine & moaned regardless.

https://twitter.com/champgold_93/status/1182774202249744384

Moral of the story: Don't listen to popular internet personalities like a zombie. You never know when you can be aiding in ruining something that didn't deserve it.

It's really no surprise least for me. I've called that out since his "review" for Knack 2. The clips he used for that were so deja vu, I knew he was BS'ing it and only used his knowledge of the first Knack he only played (if he even did that) and assumed/hoped it's sequel would be just as bad. Shameful display!

Ridley_Prime
"B-b-but Dunkey only pretends to be retarded, guys! He's played the game, he's just trollin!"

He's been kind of a red flag for me for awhile, despite knowing some other friends who like him, but at least with that finding I have some real ammo against him now.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.