Darth Traya, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus vs Vader, PoD Bane, Cognus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Who wins?

Emperordmb
Team two rather comfortably.

Beniboybling
Team 1, Bane is the weak link.

EDIT: If DoE Cognus tho, it's a slaughter.

Kurk
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team two rather comfortably. I can only wonder why you would say that.... embarrasment

Ursumeles
DoE or Prime Cognus?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Kurk
I can only wonder why you would say that.... embarrasment
honestly, remove POD Bane, and I still think Vader and Prime Cognus could likely win on their own.

POD Bane is just there to fight Traya or Maul while the other two get creamed by Vader and Cognus.

Beniboybling
sick

Nephthys
Traya drains. If thats not an issue and assuming Prime Cognus, team 2 takes it. Vader > Dooku, Cognus > Traya and Bane > Maul.

Otherwise team 1, spite.

Emperordmb
WTF is the limit on Traya's drain power for you Neph?

Nephthys
Limit?

What limit? smile

(I'm not even saying she solo's, but drain would decisively swing the fight in team 1's favor to an insurmountable degree)

Emperordmb
So if Traya's drain is so potent (despite her never being seen using it to great effect on people even remotely as powerful as these people), surely Cognus would forsee it being used as a likely outcome, focus her attention on Traya, and work to restrict Traya from abusing that ability with a combination of pressuring her at just the right moments (thanks to her godly pre-cog) and suppressing her capacity to call upon such a power (with her Force suppression ability), then the fight would play out just as you described without Traya's drain with Cognus still taking Traya, and team two still winning.

Nephthys
You mean, on the whole 2 people who she fought and didn't curbstomp, who conveniently are immune to the power?

Cognus doesn't get prep. Nor can she stop Traya from using the power fast enough.

Emperordmb
Forgive me for not seeing eye to eye with you on this, but I find it really hard to take evidence of Traya using the ability against people who don't even remotely compare to her in Force power as evidence that she can use the ability to nearly such an effect against characters well beyond her own power level.

Beniboybling
And yet Cognus's Force suppression abilities will work wonders on Traya because... Set Harth?

Nephthys
Forgive me for not seeing eye to eye with you on this, but I find it really hard to take evidence of Traya using the ability against people who don't even remotely compare to her in Force power as evidence that she can use the ability to nearly such an effect against characters well beyond her own power level.

Nihilus used it against nearly a hundred Jedi and a planet of force sensitives. Plus collectively the Jedi Council would amount to a very respectable level of power.

It's stated there's no defense against it. There's no mention anywhere that power has any relevance other than in Nova's wetdreams. What are you going off of to suppose that she couldn't use it against these people (no, the aforementioned dreams don't count)?

Emperordmb
Well she used it to significantly hamper the effects of Bane's lightning with no Force training, and as of her peak she's>Zannah>Bane in the Force, so I'd say Cognus pre-prime being able to use the ability to a decent effect against someone much more powerful than herself before her very distant in the future peak where she would not only have a lot more power at her command but significantly more refinement with the ability itself is pretty suggestive that at her peak she can use the power to a pretty substantial effect against someone weaker than herself.

Traya on the other hand has never used this power on someone even remotely on her own level, much less above, and has no scaling from the point in time that she did use that power to suggest a drastic increase in her ability with it.

Beniboybling
Christ, so much cancer here I'm struggling to take it all in. sad

Azronger
Bane is a weak link. But prime Cognus could honestly make up for that. Not sure, tbh.

hutchy1345
So how powerful is darth cognus?

Azronger
Better than Zannah and Bane. That's about all we know.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Nephthys
Nihilus used it against nearly a hundred Jedi and a planet of force sensitives. Plus collectively the Jedi Council would amount to a very respectable level of power.

It's stated there's no defense against it. There's no mention anywhere that power has any relevance other than in Nova's wetdreams. What are you going off of to suppose that she couldn't use it against these people (no, the aforementioned dreams don't count)?
Yeah.. Nihilus has kinda taken that ability to a much greater extent than Traya has, so no planet scale drain is absolutely not a feat for Traya.

Well if that's the case where do you stop with this supposedly no limits ability? Can she "gigadrain" the Outlander? Vaylin? Sheev? Luke? Valkorion? The Ones? Where is the line with this?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Christ, so much cancer here I'm struggling to take it all in. sad
Hardly as cancer as comparing Traya's peak showings to Cognus's showings when Cognus had absolutely no training and acting like it's a fair comparison.

Beniboybling
Well she used it to significantly hamper the effects of Bane's lightning with no Force training, and as of her peak she's>Zannah>Bane in the Force, so I'd say Cognus pre-prime being able to use the ability to a decent effect against someone much more powerful than herself before her very distant in the future peak where she would not only have a lot more power at her command but significantly more refinement with the ability itself is pretty suggestive that at her peak she can use the power to a pretty substantial effect against someone weaker than herself.

Traya on the other hand has never used this power on someone even remotely on her own level, much less above, and has no scaling from the point in time that she did use that power to suggest a drastic increase in her ability with it. Wasn't Bane drugged as well?

And I'm not sure what reason we have to believe that Cognus is even as strong as the combined strength of Kavar, Vrook and Zez-Kai Ell. Frankly, Cognus being above Traya alone is rather unproven.

Emperordmb
Nah Bane wasn't drugged until later on.

Nephthys
No, he was just exhausted.

Beniboybling
Hardly as cancer as comparing Traya's peak showings to Cognus's showings when Cognus had absolutely no training and acting like it's a fair comparison. That would be a silly thing to do yeah.

Zenwolf
This whole Drain thing being a NLF is getting pretty stupid tbh. It's ok for this ability, just because she states there's no defense?

Well if all it takes are statements, then what about all those other abilities and or objects with fiction where the person or thing is stated as being able to block any attack, or absorb any kind of energy?

I mean cause the person who uses these things has clear knowledge about it, so why don't we take their statements as serious instead of writing them off as a NLF?

There has to be a line somewhere.

Note, this isn't commenting on the match here, I'm just saying this here because this whole Drain thing is becoming a NLF that's ok to use apparently just because of a statement, when you do have other similar statements regarding other things, yet people agree there are limits to those things.

Beniboybling

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.