KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Darth Traya, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus vs Vader, PoD Bane, Cognus

Darth Traya, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus vs Vader, PoD Bane, Cognus
Started by: Kurk

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

Darth Traya, Darth Maul, Darth Tyranus vs Vader, PoD Bane, Cognus

Who wins?

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:20 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Team two rather comfortably.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:23 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Team 1, Bane is the weak link.

EDIT: If DoE Cognus tho, it's a slaughter.

Last edited by Beniboybling on Dec 21st, 2016 at 03:29 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:26 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kurk
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Team two rather comfortably.
I can only wonder why you would say that.... embarrasment

"Technology equals might!" "Evolve or perish"

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:29 PM
Click here to Send Kurk a Private Message Find more posts by Kurk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

DoE or Prime Cognus?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:32 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Kurk
I can only wonder why you would say that.... embarrasment

honestly, remove POD Bane, and I still think Vader and Prime Cognus could likely win on their own.

POD Bane is just there to fight Traya or Maul while the other two get creamed by Vader and Cognus.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:37 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

sick

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:42 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Traya drains. If thats not an issue and assuming Prime Cognus, team 2 takes it. Vader > Dooku, Cognus > Traya and Bane > Maul.

Otherwise team 1, spite.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:44 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

WTF is the limit on Traya's drain power for you Neph?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:45 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Limit?

What limit? smile

(I'm not even saying she solo's, but drain would decisively swing the fight in team 1's favor to an insurmountable degree)

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:47 PM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

So if Traya's drain is so potent (despite her never being seen using it to great effect on people even remotely as powerful as these people), surely Cognus would forsee it being used as a likely outcome, focus her attention on Traya, and work to restrict Traya from abusing that ability with a combination of pressuring her at just the right moments (thanks to her godly pre-cog) and suppressing her capacity to call upon such a power (with her Force suppression ability), then the fight would play out just as you described without Traya's drain with Cognus still taking Traya, and team two still winning.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 03:56 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

You mean, on the whole 2 people who she fought and didn't curbstomp, who conveniently are immune to the power?

Cognus doesn't get prep. Nor can she stop Traya from using the power fast enough.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:10 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Forgive me for not seeing eye to eye with you on this, but I find it really hard to take evidence of Traya using the ability against people who don't even remotely compare to her in Force power as evidence that she can use the ability to nearly such an effect against characters well beyond her own power level.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:15 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

And yet Cognus's Force suppression abilities will work wonders on Traya because... Set Harth?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:15 PM
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Emperordmb
Forgive me for not seeing eye to eye with you on this, but I find it really hard to take evidence of Traya using the ability against people who don't even remotely compare to her in Force power as evidence that she can use the ability to nearly such an effect against characters well beyond her own power level.

Nihilus used it against nearly a hundred Jedi and a planet of force sensitives. Plus collectively the Jedi Council would amount to a very respectable level of power.

It's stated there's no defense against it. There's no mention anywhere that power has any relevance other than in Nova's wetdreams. What are you going off of to suppose that she couldn't use it against these people (no, the aforementioned dreams don't count)?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:17 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Well she used it to significantly hamper the effects of Bane's lightning with no Force training, and as of her peak she's>Zannah>Bane in the Force, so I'd say Cognus pre-prime being able to use the ability to a decent effect against someone much more powerful than herself before her very distant in the future peak where she would not only have a lot more power at her command but significantly more refinement with the ability itself is pretty suggestive that at her peak she can use the power to a pretty substantial effect against someone weaker than herself.

Traya on the other hand has never used this power on someone even remotely on her own level, much less above, and has no scaling from the point in time that she did use that power to suggest a drastic increase in her ability with it.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:23 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Christ, so much cancer here I'm struggling to take it all in. sad

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:24 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Bane is a weak link. But prime Cognus could honestly make up for that. Not sure, tbh.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:25 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

So how powerful is darth cognus?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:26 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Better than Zannah and Bane. That's about all we know.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2016 04:27 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote