Vision/Kurse vs. Thor/General Zod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Fight takes place in Metropolis

ShadowFyre
Zods the only one here with a known limit on his durabity, but he also has the overall best combination of physicals imo and anybody he fights will have a long road ahead of them.

Thor has best offense by far and should be able to kill everybody but Kurse. But since him and Vision have such little screen time and nobody here can take Kurse out then Team 1 should win

Robtard
Thor got a nose-bleed by Hulk's punch, stabbed by Loki's dagger and Kurse was completely stabbed through by Loki wielding a discarded Elven blade; granted, he didn't care, but it still ripped through his flesh. So not sure their durability is 'without known limits'.

h1a8
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Zods the only one here with a known limit on his durabity, but he also has the overall best combination of physicals imo and anybody he fights will have a long road ahead of them.

Thor has best offense by far and should be able to kill everybody but Kurse. But since him and Vision have such little screen time and nobody here can take Kurse out then Team 1 should win Thor won't be able to hurt Zod. Zod endured shit beyond Thor without receiving a scratch.Thor has been hurt several times by shit far under Zod.

Inhuman
Originally posted by h1a8
Thor won't be able to hurt Zod. Zod endured shit beyond Thor without receiving a scratch.Thor has been hurt several times by shit far under Zod.

Thor is in Zods team if you failed to notice erm

Silent Master
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor is in Zods team if you failed to notice erm

h1 can't read.

h1a8
I cant

John Murdoch
Thor & Zod take this after a long fight, IMO, but I can see the other way around.

Pros for Kurse/Vision:
- Vision can go intangible
- Kurse had Thor at his mercy

Pros for Thor/Zod:
- As ShadowFyre stated, Zod's beyond anyone here in terms of physical capabilities.
- Thor has a lot of options with mjolnir if he doesn't decide to go fisticuffs with Vision or Kurse.

Problem with Vision is that Age of Ultron made it seem like he is the current big dog on the Avengers' block with Thor, but then in Civil War he was nerfed so that Iron Man's team didn't instant-win against Captain America and crew.

Henry_Pym
Kurse wins, even lowballing the grenade/s that killed him ( they are still powerful enough to crush a bullet proof being to the point that they don't even leave a drop of blood) they are still way outside anyone heres ability to recreate.

I won't calc it because it would end up with a number that is so high it's inevitably going to be claimed as pis.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Kurse wins, even lowballing the grenade/s that killed him ( they are still powerful enough to crush a bullet proof being to the point that they don't even leave a drop of blood) they are still way outside anyone heres ability to recreate.

I won't calc it because it would end up with a number that is so high it's inevitably going to be claimed as pis.

This and Vision is such a wild card due to his intangibility, mind gem blasts, and vibranium body.

Shouldn't Zod be able to uppercut or grab and throw Kurse into outer space or something for at least a BFR?

EDIT: We know how Thor and Kurse would go, so really depends on who fights who and how a Vision vs Zod fight would go down.

h1a8

Zod can easily beat Kurse. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. If you disagree on any of those three then name which ones and I'll prove it with ease.

Ascendancy
He's more durable than the guy who could only be killed with a grenade that creates a point singularity, eh?

FrothByte
Originally posted by John Murdoch
Thor & Zod take this after a long fight, IMO, but I can see the other way around.

Pros for Kurse/Vision:
- Vision can go intangible
- Kurse had Thor at his mercy

Pros for Thor/Zod:
- As ShadowFyre stated, Zod's beyond anyone here in terms of physical capabilities.
- Thor has a lot of options with mjolnir if he doesn't decide to go fisticuffs with Vision or Kurse.

Problem with Vision is that Age of Ultron made it seem like he is the current big dog on the Avengers' block with Thor, but then in Civil War he was nerfed so that Iron Man's team didn't instant-win against Captain America and crew.

There was a deleted scene in Age of Ultron where Thor and Vision do a proper fight. It ended in a draw, though to be fair neither used their proper powersets and just engaged in fisticuffs.

Henry_Pym
Zod can easily beat Kurse. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. If you disagree on any of those three then name which ones and I'll prove it with ease. I'd love for you to ever prove the things you say.

Thor vaporized most of a city, Kurse no showed Thor's attack. Superman's best feat was overpowering the terraformers but they after quite some time and highballing the area, they crushed about 5 blocks.

Speed seems like a wash, Zod did nothing with his speed outside of bullrush.

TheGrat1
Thor and Zod stomp. Vision gets his ass kicked by electricity and Zod tears Kurse apart.

Surtur
Zod can easily beat Kurse. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. If you disagree on any of those three then name which ones and I'll prove it with ease.

So you feel Zod is stronger than someone who casually b*tch slapped mjolnir away? Something Hulk couldn't even move.

TheGrat1
Originally posted by Surtur
So you feel Zod is stronger than someone who casually b*tch slapped mjolnir away? Something Hulk couldn't even move.

Zod kicked a satellite out of orbit. A satellite moving at 17,000 mph.
He was also able to match Kal-El's strength.

FrothByte
I'd love for you to ever prove the things you say.

Thor vaporized most of a city, Kurse no showed Thor's attack. Superman's best feat was overpowering the terraformers but they after quite some time and highballing the area, they crushed about 5 blocks.

To be fair, Thor never hit Kurse with anywhere near city-busting blasts. Heck I don't even recall Thor hitting Kurse with Mjolnir.

h1a8
I'd love for you to ever prove the things you say.

Thor didn't do shit.
Iron Man overloaded the engines full of energy. Show me Thor doing that without a plot device.
Thor didn't strike Kurse with the same blow. So the feat is irrelevant in proving Kurse durability.

Zod knocked Superman up a skyscraper (astronomical force), through skyscrapers (knocking them down). This is more force than anything Thor or Kurse experienced.

For durability, Zod got knocked through skyscrapers with no damage (knocking them down), and got knocked a mile away with no damage. This is more force than Thor or Kurse has ever output. AGAIN, WITH NO DAMAGE.

This is a huge difference in power.

Speed easily goes to Zod. Far too fast.

Silent Master
Thor didn't do shit.
Iron Man overloaded the engines full of energy. Show me Thor doing that without a plot device.
Thor didn't strike Kurse with the same blow. So the feat is irrelevant in proving Kurse durability.

Zod knocked Superman up a skyscraper (astronomical force), through skyscrapers (knocking them down). This is more force than anything Thor or Kurse experienced.

For durability, Zod got knocked through skyscrapers with no damage (knocking them down), and got knocked a mile away with no damage. This is more force than Thor or Kurse has ever output. AGAIN, WITH NO DAMAGE.

This is a huge difference in power.

Speed easily goes to Zod. Far too fast.

I challenge you to a BZ in regards to your claim "Thor didn't do shit" in that scene.

h1a8
So you feel Zod is stronger than someone who casually b*tch slapped mjolnir away? Something Hulk couldn't even move. Knocking Mjolnir out of the air has nothing to do with the not being able to lift it. The enchantment doesn't make Mjolnir unstoppable but unliftable. It still can be pushed back laterally.

Also Zod is significantly stronger than Hulk by feats. So Hulk not being able to lift Mjolnir has nothing to do with Kurse being Stronger than Zod.

Using direct comparison, Zod hit Superman up a skyscraper. This is many times more force than the distance Kurse hit Thor away. Zod using more strength than Kurse for striking means that he can accomplish the same feat as knocking Mjolnir away.

Silent Master
Do you accept the BZ?

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
I challenge you to a BZ in regards to your claim "Thor didn't do shit" in that scene. Only an idiot would take that statement literally. Us normal intelligent humans know exactly what the statement means.
It means that without iron man overloading the engines and the fact that the land mass had engines with power then Thor wouldn't have hardly did anything to the land mass.

The feat is unquantifiable in the least and cannot be used as evidence towards anything.

Silent Master
Only an idiot would take that statement literally. Us normal intelligent humans know exactly what the statement means.
It means that without iron man overloading the engines and the fact that the land mass had engines with power then Thor wouldn't have hardly did anything to the land mass.

The feat is unquantifiable in the least and cannot be used as evidence towards anything.

It means you're a liar.

Khazra Reborn
Thor beats the shit out of Zod, and his stupid Caesar haircut.

h1a8
It means you're a liar. No it means that you are dumb. I explained the statement "Thor didn't do shit." with the following sentences. Have you ever seen an argument where the conclusion is stated first and then the premises?

h1a8
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Thor beats the shit out of Zod, and his stupid Caesar haircut. There on the same team.

Khazra Reborn
There on the same team.

I don't give a shit.

Silent Master
No it means that you are dumb. I explained the statement "Thor didn't do shit." with the following sentences. Have you ever seen an argument where the conclusion is stated first and then the premises?

I was right the first time, it means you're a liar.

h1a8
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
I don't give a shit. So you are agreeing to trolling the thread on purpose?

h1a8
I was right the first time, it means you're a liar.

No it means you are a troll.

Silent Master
No it means you are a troll.

How does you being a liar = me being a troll?

h1a8
How does you being a liar = me being a troll? No one claimed it did. You simply are a troll period.

Silent Master
No one claimed it did. You simply are a troll period.

You claimed it, do you need me to repost the quotes?

tkitna
Zod has never won a fight. He'll lose here too. Kurse is to much.

h1a8
Originally posted by tkitna
Zod has never won a fight. He'll lose here too. Kurse is to much. You don't actually use logic and science to determine basic stuff like strength, durability, and speed?

Zod is stronger than Kurse. He knocked Superman a mile away. Kurse knocked Thor hundreds of feet away. This is a huge difference.

Zod got knocked up a skyscraper without any damage. This is more force than Kurse ever output. This means that Kurse can't damage Zod with physical strikes.

Zod was shown a hell of a lot faster in speed that Kurse.

So what basis do you have for saying Kurse is too much for him?

Silent Master
If I can prove my claim, do you agree to be banned for 6 months?

h1a8
You claimed it, do you need me to repost the quotes?
I claimed that me being a liar = you being a troll?

You are the one claiming I am a liar. I'm claiming that you are a troll. These are not equal statements.

h1a8
If I can prove my claim, do you agree to be banned for 6 months? What claim?

Silent Master
Look up.

h1a8
Look up.

The claim that I am a liar?

TheVaultDweller
Biggest wildcard here is Vision, IMO. But he is still a relatively unknown quantity. He was still a relative noob in AoU, but showed decent potential, but they had to tone him down, when fighting other heroes in CW, because otherwise he'd have murdered most of team Cap in like the first 15 seconds. He needs to have a showdown against a proper powerhouse before we can better gauge his ultimate power level.

Edit: I know he and Thor had a scuffle in AoU's deleted scene. But it is exactly that. Deleted. Plus, he was literally a newborn at that point, and neither of them really unleashed anywhere near their full arsenal, so can't gain much info from that.

Silent Master
The claim that I am a liar?

The part where I claimed that you said me being right makes me a troll, if I can prove you made the claim, do you agree to being banned for 6 months?

h1a8
The part where I claimed that you said me being right makes me a troll, if I can prove you made the claim, do you agree to being banned for 6 months? I never said you were right. I said you are a troll.

Silent Master
I never said you were right. I said you are a troll.

Again, if I can prove that you said me being right means that I'm a troll, do you agree to being banned for 6 months?

h1a8
Again, if I can prove that you said me being right means that I'm a troll, do you agree to being banned for 6 months? Are you referring to this thread?

And if you can't prove that I said it then you get 6 months ban?

You have to prove that I literally said, "you being right means that you are a troll "

Silent Master
Are you referring to this thread?

And if you can't prove that I said it then you get 6 months ban?

You have to prove that I literally said, "you being right means that you are a troll "

Stop dodging and answer the question.

h1a8
Stop dodging and answer the question.

I'm getting clarifications on the rules. No need to apply trickery. Just answer my questions.

Silent Master
I'm getting clarifications on the rules. No need to apply trickery. Just answer my questions.

The rules are; if I can prove it, you get banned for 6 months.

Surtur
Knocking Mjolnir out of the air has nothing to do with the not being able to lift it. The enchantment doesn't make Mjolnir unstoppable but unliftable. It still can be pushed back laterally.

It's not just enchanted for lifting, we've seen this when QS tried to grab it in mid air.

h1a8
It's not just enchanted for lifting, we've seen this when QS tried to grab it in mid air. He's not strong enough to counter Thor's force. You still have to be superhumanly strong with good friction force on your feet. Thor throws the hammer with more force than someone's weight. Thus they have to get carried away by Mjolnir if they grab it unless they have firm footing and Superhuman strength.

Also, by your logic, you are suggesting that Kurse could lift Mjolnir off the ground. Is this true? If not then you can't equate Kurse knocking Mjolnir back with Hulk trying to lift it. If so, then you only proved that Kurse is stronger than Hulk. But Zod is significantly stronger than Hulk anyway.

Also Thor throwing the hammer is different than being summoned. A solid thick metal door could stop the hammer from bring summoned.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.