KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Vision/Kurse vs. Thor/General Zod

Vision/Kurse vs. Thor/General Zod
Started by: carthage

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carthage
PLEASE PROTECT ME STONES

Vision/Kurse vs. Thor/General Zod

Fight takes place in Metropolis

"Happiness is a lie. Life is horror. The light is always dying all across the universe. The last star will flicker out someday, when it does, all that remains is shadow. And I will be its king!"'-Amahl Farouk

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 02:32 AM
carthage is currently offline Click here to Send carthage a Private Message Find more posts by carthage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Zods the only one here with a known limit on his durabity, but he also has the overall best combination of physicals imo and anybody he fights will have a long road ahead of them.

Thor has best offense by far and should be able to kill everybody but Kurse. But since him and Vision have such little screen time and nobody here can take Kurse out then Team 1 should win

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 09:43 PM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Thor got a nose-bleed by Hulk's punch, stabbed by Loki's dagger and Kurse was completely stabbed through by Loki wielding a discarded Elven blade; granted, he didn't care, but it still ripped through his flesh. So not sure their durability is 'without known limits'.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 09:57 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Zods the only one here with a known limit on his durabity, but he also has the overall best combination of physicals imo and anybody he fights will have a long road ahead of them.

Thor has best offense by far and should be able to kill everybody but Kurse. But since him and Vision have such little screen time and nobody here can take Kurse out then Team 1 should win
Thor won't be able to hurt Zod. Zod endured shit beyond Thor without receiving a scratch.Thor has been hurt several times by shit far under Zod.

-General Zod: Superman II

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 10:54 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inhuman
|||||||||||||||||

Originally posted by h1a8
Thor won't be able to hurt Zod. Zod endured shit beyond Thor without receiving a scratch.Thor has been hurt several times by shit far under Zod.

Thor is in Zods team if you failed to notice erm

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 11:16 PM
Inhuman is currently offline Click here to Send Inhuman a Private Message Find more posts by Inhuman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Inhuman
Thor is in Zods team if you failed to notice erm

h1 can't read.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 11:21 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

I cant

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 11:57 PM
h1a8 is currently offline Click here to Send h1a8 a Private Message Find more posts by h1a8 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Thor & Zod take this after a long fight, IMO, but I can see the other way around.

Pros for Kurse/Vision:
- Vision can go intangible
- Kurse had Thor at his mercy

Pros for Thor/Zod:
- As ShadowFyre stated, Zod's beyond anyone here in terms of physical capabilities.
- Thor has a lot of options with mjolnir if he doesn't decide to go fisticuffs with Vision or Kurse.

Problem with Vision is that Age of Ultron made it seem like he is the current big dog on the Avengers' block with Thor, but then in Civil War he was nerfed so that Iron Man's team didn't instant-win against Captain America and crew.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:15 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Kurse wins, even lowballing the grenade/s that killed him ( they are still powerful enough to crush a bullet proof being to the point that they don't even leave a drop of blood) they are still way outside anyone heres ability to recreate.

I won't calc it because it would end up with a number that is so high it's inevitably going to be claimed as pis.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:16 AM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
John Murdoch

Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Kurse wins, even lowballing the grenade/s that killed him ( they are still powerful enough to crush a bullet proof being to the point that they don't even leave a drop of blood) they are still way outside anyone heres ability to recreate.

I won't calc it because it would end up with a number that is so high it's inevitably going to be claimed as pis.

This and Vision is such a wild card due to his intangibility, mind gem blasts, and vibranium body.

Shouldn't Zod be able to uppercut or grab and throw Kurse into outer space or something for at least a BFR?

EDIT: We know how Thor and Kurse would go, so really depends on who fights who and how a Vision vs Zod fight would go down.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 12:21 AM
John Murdoch is currently offline Click here to Send John Murdoch a Private Message Find more posts by John Murdoch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Zod can easily beat Kurse. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. If you disagree on any of those three then name which ones and I'll prove it with ease.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 04:05 AM
Ascendancy

He's more durable than the guy who could only be killed with a grenade that creates a point singularity, eh?

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 07:30 PM
Ascendancy is currently offline Click here to Send Ascendancy a Private Message Find more posts by Ascendancy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Originally posted by John Murdoch
Thor & Zod take this after a long fight, IMO, but I can see the other way around.

Pros for Kurse/Vision:
- Vision can go intangible
- Kurse had Thor at his mercy

Pros for Thor/Zod:
- As ShadowFyre stated, Zod's beyond anyone here in terms of physical capabilities.
- Thor has a lot of options with mjolnir if he doesn't decide to go fisticuffs with Vision or Kurse.

Problem with Vision is that Age of Ultron made it seem like he is the current big dog on the Avengers' block with Thor, but then in Civil War he was nerfed so that Iron Man's team didn't instant-win against Captain America and crew.

There was a deleted scene in Age of Ultron where Thor and Vision do a proper fight. It ended in a draw, though to be fair neither used their proper powersets and just engaged in fisticuffs.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2016 07:35 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Henry_Pym
Ultron Bound

Zod can easily beat Kurse. He's stronger, faster, and more durable. If you disagree on any of those three then name which ones and I'll prove it with ease.
I'd love for you to ever prove the things you say.

Thor vaporized most of a city, Kurse no showed Thor's attack. Superman's best feat was overpowering the terraformers but they after quite some time and highballing the area, they crushed about 5 blocks.

Speed seems like a wash, Zod did nothing with his speed outside of bullrush.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2016 02:38 PM
Henry_Pym is currently offline Click here to Send Henry_Pym a Private Message Find more posts by Henry_Pym Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Thor and Zod stomp. Vision gets his ass kicked by electricity and Zod tears Kurse apart.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 08:40 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you feel Zod is stronger than someone who casually b*tch slapped mjolnir away? Something Hulk couldn't even move.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2016 08:22 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheGrat1

Originally posted by Surtur
So you feel Zod is stronger than someone who casually b*tch slapped mjolnir away? Something Hulk couldn't even move.

Zod kicked a satellite out of orbit. A satellite moving at 17,000 mph.
He was also able to match Kal-El's strength.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 12:50 AM
TheGrat1 is currently offline Click here to Send TheGrat1 a Private Message Find more posts by TheGrat1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Thor vaporized most of a city, Kurse no showed Thor's attack. Superman's best feat was overpowering the terraformers but they after quite some time and highballing the area, they crushed about 5 blocks.

To be fair, Thor never hit Kurse with anywhere near city-busting blasts. Heck I don't even recall Thor hitting Kurse with Mjolnir.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 01:00 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
h1a8

Thor didn't do shit.
Iron Man overloaded the engines full of energy. Show me Thor doing that without a plot device.
Thor didn't strike Kurse with the same blow. So the feat is irrelevant in proving Kurse durability.

Zod knocked Superman up a skyscraper (astronomical force), through skyscrapers (knocking them down). This is more force than anything Thor or Kurse experienced.

For durability, Zod got knocked through skyscrapers with no damage (knocking them down), and got knocked a mile away with no damage. This is more force than Thor or Kurse has ever output. AGAIN, WITH NO DAMAGE.

This is a huge difference in power.

Speed easily goes to Zod. Far too fast.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:10 AM
Silent Master

Thor didn't do shit.
Iron Man overloaded the engines full of energy. Show me Thor doing that without a plot device.
Thor didn't strike Kurse with the same blow. So the feat is irrelevant in proving Kurse durability.

Zod knocked Superman up a skyscraper (astronomical force), through skyscrapers (knocking them down). This is more force than anything Thor or Kurse experienced.

For durability, Zod got knocked through skyscrapers with no damage (knocking them down), and got knocked a mile away with no damage. This is more force than Thor or Kurse has ever output. AGAIN, WITH NO DAMAGE.

This is a huge difference in power.

Speed easily goes to Zod. Far too fast.

I challenge you to a BZ in regards to your claim "Thor didn't do shit" in that scene.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2016 06:12 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote