SJW's proclaim...HUMOR NOT ALLOWED!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
The Emo Whiney Tween Minded Little Pusisies of the SJW Leftist Class are making it clear. HUMOR IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE BANNED!

JvlYA4wu3wI

Hee hee...Vegetarians at a ROAST.....thats funny.

Surtur
It's almost like people just actively seek out stuff to be offended over. Really? Some shitty Antarctic base event where these people(who are good friends) made jokes about a guy about to retire? That is what sets them off these days?

You will notice though that the liberals had zero problem when Ann Coulter was torn apart at a recent comedy central roast.

Flyattractor
No. That is called HYPOCRISY! And when the Left is involved. It is just the norm.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
It's almost like people just actively seek out stuff to be offended over.

Irony overload. How many threads do the same few posters need to whine endlessly about SJWs?

Raisen
The world isn't hard enough. People get soft and ***** about everything

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Irony overload. How many threads do the same few posters need to whine endlessly about SJWs?

Proving the Point of the Thread.

rolling on floor laughing

Stop the hate

Whiny bitches whine.

Flyattractor
Yeah but you are a SJW so its just to be expected.

Stop the hate
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but you are a SJW so its just to be expected.

No, you are.

Flyattractor
No. I am Rubber....

Surtur

Nobody seeks that stuff out, it just keeps coming. And it's mostly to laugh about.

What these people do is look for every little thing they can claim is racist or sexist or whatever the hell they are griping about.

Stop the hate
Nobody seeks that stuff out, it just keeps coming. And it's mostly to laugh about.

You are talking about your posts?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Stop the hate

Why ya wanna spread da hate Bro/Sis/Questionable?

Surtur

I'm talking about discussions revolving around SJW's. The videos are..most of the time just funny. Sometimes they do things that have real world consequences(like the sweden snow plow) but mostly for now it's just humorous.

The most that happens is an online rant as opposed to..the reactions these people have to this kind of crap.

Stop the hate
I'm talking about discussions revolving around SJW's. The videos are..most of the time just funny. Sometimes they do things that have real world consequences(like the sweden snow plow) but mostly for now it's just humorous.

The most that happens is an online rant as opposed to..the reactions these people have to this kind of crap.

So you are talking about your posts?

Flyattractor
Alt Poster Trolls are so funny.

Stop the hate
Alt Poster Trolls are so funny.

Altright trolls are funnier.

Surtur
So you are talking about your posts?

Yes, I am referencing posts I made in discussions about SJW videos when I talk about how they are mostly funny.

Flyattractor
Altright trolls are funnier.

Yes. that is kind of the point of the thread....

eek!

Stop the hate
Yes. that is kind of the point of the thread....

eek!

Are we laughing with you or at you though?

Flyattractor

It would have to be At cause What with you being an SJW it pretty much means you don't get the joke.

Any joke for that matter.

rolling on floor laughing

Surtur

I do like how you are almost like some kind of mystically conjured being made purely from raw liberalism. It's all there. You have the "Stop the hate" name and yet an attitude which is the exact opposite. Which is pretty much par for the course for those people. You'd wear a "black power' t-shirt to a KKK meeting.

So either this is great satire or it's not satire in which case it's even funnier.

BackFire
Redundant bitchy thread. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.