KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » SJW's proclaim...HUMOR NOT ALLOWED!!!

SJW's proclaim...HUMOR NOT ALLOWED!!!
Started by: Flyattractor

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Flyattractor

SJW's proclaim...HUMOR NOT ALLOWED!!!

The Emo Whiney Tween Minded Little Pusisies of the SJW Leftist Class are making it clear. HUMOR IS SOMETHING THAT SHOULD BE BANNED!

Hee hee...Vegetarians at a ROAST.....thats funny.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 05:52 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's almost like people just actively seek out stuff to be offended over. Really? Some shitty Antarctic base event where these people(who are good friends) made jokes about a guy about to retire? That is what sets them off these days?

You will notice though that the liberals had zero problem when Ann Coulter was torn apart at a recent comedy central roast.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 06:06 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No. That is called HYPOCRISY! And when the Left is involved. It is just the norm.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 06:11 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
It's almost like people just actively seek out stuff to be offended over.

Irony overload. How many threads do the same few posters need to whine endlessly about SJWs?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:37 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raisen

The world isn't hard enough. People get soft and ***** about everything

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:39 PM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Irony overload. How many threads do the same few posters need to whine endlessly about SJWs?

Proving the Point of the Thread.

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:44 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Whiny bitches whine.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:46 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

Yeah but you are a SJW so its just to be expected.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:48 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah but you are a SJW so its just to be expected.

No, you are.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:48 PM
Stop the hate is currently offline Click here to Send Stop the hate a Private Message Find more posts by Stop the hate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flyattractor

No. I am Rubber....

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:49 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody seeks that stuff out, it just keeps coming. And it's mostly to laugh about.

What these people do is look for every little thing they can claim is racist or sexist or whatever the hell they are griping about.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:51 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nobody seeks that stuff out, it just keeps coming. And it's mostly to laugh about.

You are talking about your posts?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:53 PM
Flyattractor

Originally posted by Stop the hate

Why ya wanna spread da hate Bro/Sis/Questionable?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:56 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm talking about discussions revolving around SJW's. The videos are..most of the time just funny. Sometimes they do things that have real world consequences(like the sweden snow plow) but mostly for now it's just humorous.

The most that happens is an online rant as opposed to..the reactions these people have to this kind of crap.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 07:56 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm talking about discussions revolving around SJW's. The videos are..most of the time just funny. Sometimes they do things that have real world consequences(like the sweden snow plow) but mostly for now it's just humorous.

The most that happens is an online rant as opposed to..the reactions these people have to this kind of crap.

So you are talking about your posts?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:00 PM
Flyattractor

Alt Poster Trolls are so funny.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:01 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alt Poster Trolls are so funny.

Altright trolls are funnier.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:04 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

So you are talking about your posts?

Yes, I am referencing posts I made in discussions about SJW videos when I talk about how they are mostly funny.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:04 PM
Flyattractor

Altright trolls are funnier.

Yes. that is kind of the point of the thread....

eek!

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:06 PM
Stop the hate
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes. that is kind of the point of the thread....

eek!

Are we laughing with you or at you though?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2016 08:07 PM