SSJ3 Bardock vs Golden Frieza

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
So, in the recent Xenoverse 2 game, Bardock becomes an SSJ3 against Mira, but before even becoming a normal Super Saiyan, he's able to deal with Mira just fine.

If you've read the spoiler, here's some more info, Mira was tooling Majin Buu in the original Xenoverse game, which makes him roughly Goku SSJ3 level from the Buu Saga as of that point.

This also means that Bardock increases even more with each transformation.

With that said, who wins this bout, taking all of that into Consideration?

NewGuy01
Frieza stomps.

Inedian
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Frieza stomps.

Yup.

Jmanghan
Frieza stomps. K, to put it into perspective, Frieza was getting tooled by SSJGSS Vegeta, SSJGSS not even being close to SSJG.

So, a guy who is tooling a guy that was tooling Majin Buu, multiplied by 50 times, then multiplied again by whatever SSJ2 is, and then SSJ3.

Frieza isn't stomping.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Jmanghan
K, to put it into perspective, Frieza was getting tooled by SSJGSS Vegeta, SSJGSS not even being close to SSJG.

All of this is wrong.

Inedian
K, to put it into perspective, Frieza was getting tooled by SSJGSS Vegeta, SSJGSS not even being close to SSJG.

You know that Frieza was out of stamina and that was when Frieza was far from full power when Vegeta tooled him.

Jmanghan
All of this is wrong. SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

I never actually watched Resurrection of F, but I've read that Frieza beat Goku through trickery because he was getting destroyed as Golden Frieza.

It doesn't really matter, as a Super Saiyan, Bardock is 50x more powerful then his base form, who is more powerful then Mira, who is more powerful then Majin Buu, and by extension, SSJ3 Goku.

Adding on the two extra Super Saiyan modes, and I'm quite sure that Bardock can put up at least a hell of a fight.

Kirikaze Fuuma
SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

I never actually watched Resurrection of F, but I've read that Frieza beat Goku through trickery because he was getting destroyed as Golden Frieza.

It doesn't really matter, as a Super Saiyan, Bardock is 50x more powerful then his base form, who is more powerful then Mira, who is more powerful then Majin Buu, and by extension, SSJ3 Goku.

Adding on the two extra Super Saiyan modes, and I'm quite sure that Bardock can put up at least a hell of a fight.

Goku himself already said when he transform to SSB for the first time "This is a Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God as a Super Saiyan". So nope, it's not even inferior at all. Manga also hint that SSB is superior to red form.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Goku himself already said when he transform to SSB for the first time "This is a Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God as a Super Saiyan". So nope, it's not even inferior at all. Manga also hint that SSB is superior to red form. Then he should be able to beat Beerus if thats true.

NewGuy01
Also wrong. Y'know, making hard statements about a show or movie you've never even watched to people who have is pretty f*cking retarded.

SSB is surpasses SSG. That's a fact, stated in all versions of the source material. Golden Frieza was only stomped by Vegeta because he burned himself out against Goku. Also a fact, literally told to us during the anime and movie. Beerus would straight up stomp them all at once if he wanted to. Once again, not even arguable.

Inedian
SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

Goku was being beaten by Frieza. Frieza surpassed Goku. Frieza body wasn't used to his powers and he burned himself quickly. Goku said Frieza would beat him if not for that issue.

Tondemonai
2nd form Frieza stomps, lmao. Shitpost if the century here thumb up

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jmanghan spreading his cancer, yet again. smile

Frieza ****ing stomps.

Jmanghan
Also wrong. Y'know, making hard statements about a show or movie you've never even watched to people who have is pretty f*cking retarded.

SSB is surpasses SSG. That's a fact, stated in all versions of the source material. Golden Frieza was only stomped by Vegeta because he burned himself out against Goku. Also a fact, literally told to us during the anime and movie. Beerus would straight up stomp them all at once if he wanted to. Once again, not even arguable. But according to Whis, Beerus was forced to use at least 70% of his power, I know that for a fact because I remember Whis saying for it in BoG.

I guess if thats true, then Frieza should be able to take Bardock, but I still don't think it will be easy, considering how easily Bardock was tooling Mira.

NewGuy01
But according to Whis, Beerus was forced to use at least 70% of his power, I know that for a fact because I remember Whis saying for it in BoG.

Lied.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4lOWlRiwU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.