KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Anime 'Versus' Forum » SSJ3 Bardock vs Golden Frieza

SSJ3 Bardock vs Golden Frieza
Started by: Jmanghan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jmanghan

SSJ3 Bardock vs Golden Frieza

So, in the recent Xenoverse 2 game, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bardock becomes an SSJ3 against Mira, but before even becoming a normal Super Saiyan, he's able to deal with Mira just fine.

If you've read the spoiler, here's some more info, Mira was tooling Majin Buu in the original Xenoverse game, which makes him roughly Goku SSJ3 level from the Buu Saga as of that point.

This also means that Bardock increases even more with each transformation.

With that said, who wins this bout, taking all of that into Consideration?

Warrior of Light Respect Thread

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 08:56 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Frieza stomps.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 01:55 PM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Frieza stomps.

Yup.

Old Post Jan 25th, 2017 07:15 PM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Frieza stomps.
K, to put it into perspective, Frieza was getting tooled by SSJGSS Vegeta, SSJGSS not even being close to SSJG.

So, a guy who is tooling a guy that was tooling Majin Buu, multiplied by 50 times, then multiplied again by whatever SSJ2 is, and then SSJ3.

Frieza isn't stomping.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 05:37 AM
Jmanghan is currently offline Click here to Send Jmanghan a Private Message Find more posts by Jmanghan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Jmanghan
K, to put it into perspective, Frieza was getting tooled by SSJGSS Vegeta, SSJGSS not even being close to SSJG.

All of this is wrong.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 06:13 AM
NewGuy01 is currently offline Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Inedian

You know that Frieza was out of stamina and that was when Frieza was far from full power when Vegeta tooled him.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 07:52 AM
Inedian is currently offline Click here to Send Inedian a Private Message Find more posts by Inedian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

All of this is wrong.
SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

I never actually watched Resurrection of F, but I've read that Frieza beat Goku through trickery because he was getting destroyed as Golden Frieza.

It doesn't really matter, as a Super Saiyan, Bardock is 50x more powerful then his base form, who is more powerful then Mira, who is more powerful then Majin Buu, and by extension, SSJ3 Goku.

Adding on the two extra Super Saiyan modes, and I'm quite sure that Bardock can put up at least a hell of a fight.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 08:55 AM
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kaze no Soldier

SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

I never actually watched Resurrection of F, but I've read that Frieza beat Goku through trickery because he was getting destroyed as Golden Frieza.

It doesn't really matter, as a Super Saiyan, Bardock is 50x more powerful then his base form, who is more powerful then Mira, who is more powerful then Majin Buu, and by extension, SSJ3 Goku.

Adding on the two extra Super Saiyan modes, and I'm quite sure that Bardock can put up at least a hell of a fight.

Goku himself already said when he transform to SSB for the first time "This is a Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God as a Super Saiyan". So nope, it's not even inferior at all. Manga also hint that SSB is superior to red form.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 01:17 PM
Kirikaze Fuuma is currently offline Click here to Send Kirikaze Fuuma a Private Message Find more posts by Kirikaze Fuuma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Originally posted by Kirikaze Fuuma
Goku himself already said when he transform to SSB for the first time "This is a Saiyan with the power of a Super Saiyan God as a Super Saiyan". So nope, it's not even inferior at all. Manga also hint that SSB is superior to red form.
Then he should be able to beat Beerus if thats true.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 01:32 PM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Also wrong. Y'know, making hard statements about a show or movie you've never even watched to people who have is pretty f*cking retarded.

SSB is surpasses SSG. That's a fact, stated in all versions of the source material. Golden Frieza was only stomped by Vegeta because he burned himself out against Goku. Also a fact, literally told to us during the anime and movie. Beerus would straight up stomp them all at once if he wanted to. Once again, not even arguable.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 01:58 PM
Inedian

SSJGSS is 10% of SSJG.

Goku was being beaten by Frieza. Frieza surpassed Goku. Frieza body wasn't used to his powers and he burned himself quickly. Goku said Frieza would beat him if not for that issue.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 02:30 PM
Tondemonai

2nd form Frieza stomps, lmao. Shitpost if the century here thumb up

Old Post Jan 26th, 2017 09:40 PM
Tondemonai is currently offline Click here to Send Tondemonai a Private Message Find more posts by Tondemonai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Immortal Emperor

Jmanghan spreading his cancer, yet again. smile

Frieza ****ing stomps.

”You presume limits to my power. There are none.”

Old Post Jan 27th, 2017 12:13 AM
XSUPREMEXSKILLZ is currently offline Click here to Send XSUPREMEXSKILLZ a Private Message Find more posts by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jmanghan

Also wrong. Y'know, making hard statements about a show or movie you've never even watched to people who have is pretty f*cking retarded.

SSB is surpasses SSG. That's a fact, stated in all versions of the source material. Golden Frieza was only stomped by Vegeta because he burned himself out against Goku. Also a fact, literally told to us during the anime and movie. Beerus would straight up stomp them all at once if he wanted to. Once again, not even arguable.
But according to Whis, Beerus was forced to use at least 70% of his power, I know that for a fact because I remember Whis saying for it in BoG.

I guess if thats true, then Frieza should be able to take Bardock, but I still don't think it will be easy, considering how easily Bardock was tooling Mira.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 02:20 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

But according to Whis, Beerus was forced to use at least 70% of his power, I know that for a fact because I remember Whis saying for it in BoG.

Lied.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TD4lOWlRiwU

Last edited by NewGuy01 on Jan 28th, 2017 at 04:54 AM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2017 04:52 AM