Help me clear this up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
Just want this answered for myself once and for all

Who was destined for greater things/who had the most potential for force power

Ben skywalker or anakin solo

And on a side note is there are evidence that supports your answer or is this just fully speculative?

Raptor22
Allana

DarthAnt66
Anakin. They said he's the next Luke Skywalker and has greater raw power than Jacen and Jaina.

NewGuy01
Anakin, by far.

Fated Xtasy
Woot woot!

Yeah Anakin is tremendously talented. No one quote me on this But I think i remember a quote that says that Irkit thinks young Ani might be stronger than Yoda.

Probably remembering wrong

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Raptor22
Allana
Tbh

Ursumeles
Allana > Anakin > Ben

MythLord
Anakin had a lot more hype than Ben to him, though I'd argue Ben's potential might be superior given he's a direct descendant of Luke Skywalker and another extremely powerful Force user, as oppose to a Skywalker and a non Force sensitive.

Allana dwarfs them both though.

DarthDuelist9
Originally posted by MythLord
Anakin had a lot more hype than Ben to him, though I'd argue Ben's potential might be superior given he's a direct descendant of Luke Skywalker and another extremely powerful Force user, as oppose to a Skywalker and a non Force sensitive.

Allana dwarfs them both though.

I don't think it's simple math to determine the potential of a character based on his/her parents.

MythLord
I mean, it's logical is what I'm saying. Obviously, it's not always the case, but it makes sense.

hutchy1345
Why is allana greater than both?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by hutchy1345
Why is allana greater than both?
Both due to the visions of her being so intimately related to the Throne of Balance, and due to the fact that she was shooting trained Sith down with a blaster as a nine year old.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.