KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Help me clear this up

Help me clear this up
Started by: hutchy1345

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hutchy1345

Help me clear this up

Just want this answered for myself once and for all

Who was destined for greater things/who had the most potential for force power

Ben skywalker or anakin solo

And on a side note is there are evidence that supports your answer or is this just fully speculative?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 01:20 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raptor22

Allana

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 01:46 PM
Click here to Send Raptor22 a Private Message Find more posts by Raptor22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Anakin. They said he's the next Luke Skywalker and has greater raw power than Jacen and Jaina.

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 02:51 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NewGuy01
perpetual

Anakin, by far.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 03:31 PM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fated Xtasy
Kami

Woot woot!

Yeah Anakin is tremendously talented. No one quote me on this But I think i remember a quote that says that Irkit thinks young Ani might be stronger than Yoda.

Probably remembering wrong

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 03:55 PM
Click here to Send Fated Xtasy a Private Message Find more posts by Fated Xtasy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Raptor22
Allana

Tbh

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 04:35 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ursumeles
Traitor

Allana > Anakin > Ben

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 04:48 PM
Click here to Send Ursumeles a Private Message Find more posts by Ursumeles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Anakin had a lot more hype than Ben to him, though I'd argue Ben's potential might be superior given he's a direct descendant of Luke Skywalker and another extremely powerful Force user, as oppose to a Skywalker and a non Force sensitive.

Allana dwarfs them both though.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 04:50 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDuelist9

Originally posted by MythLord
Anakin had a lot more hype than Ben to him, though I'd argue Ben's potential might be superior given he's a direct descendant of Luke Skywalker and another extremely powerful Force user, as oppose to a Skywalker and a non Force sensitive.

Allana dwarfs them both though.

I don't think it's simple math to determine the potential of a character based on his/her parents.

Check out my new Kylo Ren Site! http://darthduelist9.wixsite.com/kylo-ren

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 04:54 PM
Click here to Send DarthDuelist9 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDuelist9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

I mean, it's logical is what I'm saying. Obviously, it's not always the case, but it makes sense.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 04:57 PM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hutchy1345

Why is allana greater than both?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 05:34 PM
Click here to Send hutchy1345 a Private Message Find more posts by hutchy1345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by hutchy1345
Why is allana greater than both?

Both due to the visions of her being so intimately related to the Throne of Balance, and due to the fact that she was shooting trained Sith down with a blaster as a nine year old.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Jan 29th, 2017 05:38 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote