MCU Avengers vs. Movie Super Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Captain America
Ironman
Thor
Hulk
Vision
Scarlett Witch
Black Panther

vs

Judge Dredd
Robocop
Neo (Matrix)
Hancock
John Connor (Genysis)
Lucy
Selene (Underworld)

FrothByte
How strong is Neo and Lucy in this? Are they at full power? Because just the two of them at full power should be enough to take out the Marvel team. Heck, Lucy alone at full power might be able to do it.

ShadowFyre
Lucy solos everybody. Literally everybody.

KingD19
Lucy is overkill depending on what % she's at. But Hancock would also solo team Marvel.

steverules_2
Yeah Lucy and Hancock are overkill in this thread, either one of them could solo

ShadowFyre
Hancock will have to fight his way through it though and he is beaten featwise by Thor,Vision, and Scarlet or at least has no answer for some of theyre offensive and defensive capabilities.

Lucy just straight up waves them and her own team away.

KingD19
He's not beaten featwise by any of them. He is still vastly stronger than anyone on that team, and durable enough that RPG's literally bounce off of him. He's also way faster than all of them and able to use his speed in combat. He also doesn't tend to hold back. He'd probably just fly around punching people and hurling tornadoes at them.

playa1258
Hancock deflected a grenade launcher with his hand.

Thor took a city blowing up in his face.

KingD19
I'm not arguing Thor's ability to survive explosions to the face, as Thor and Avengers 2 showed he could do that pretty well. But Thor is not stronger than Hancock. He is not faster than him. Hancock could and would speedblitz him and Thor is very vulnerable to punches.

ShadowFyre
Lol. Show me Hancock delivering a nuclear sized attack or tanking it. I am not arguing that Thor could beat him, just that Thor has better offensive feats and defensive feats that dwarf what Hancock has shown to do. Thats like me sayi g Im not arguing Hancocks ability to throw whales but he is weak against alcohol.

Regardless. Lucy solos so irrelevant

TheVaultDweller
Durability is kind of a wash, because they each have better feats against different things. The Sokovia and BiFrost blasts are better energy durability feats than Hancock has by a long shot, but the train stop is a far better blunt-force durability (and strength) feat than anything Thor has shown. So, it's hard to make accurate judgments there. What we can say for certain though is that Thor's high end striking power/damage output feats are better, and Hancock's speed feats are better.

But, as people have pointed out, Lucy solos in anyways.

KingD19
Thor is not Mjolnir. It is a feat, but it's not something Thor himself can do. I'm comparing strength to strength. Direct feats between them. And again, Thor's ability to tank explosions is irrelevant. Punches from Hulk and Kurse and hits from Malekith still rocked him.

Hancock is stronger than Thor. He is faster than Thor. He is durable enough to tank hits from a being his equal in strength, which means he is durable enough to tank hits from Thor and Mjolnir.

ShadowFyre
If Thor is not Mjolnir than how can he ( Hancock)tank hits from Mjolnir? Just sayin. May wanna edit that part. And I think Hancock would most likely win between the two due to more cartoony physics in his movie.

KingD19
What?

You were using Mjolnir's feats like Thor himself did it. Thor used Mjolnir to produce the Jotunheim Earthquake. Vision could do the same thing, as it's the hammer, not Thor.

Hancock can tank hits from Mjolnir(at least a good few) if characters like Hulk and Kurse can as well. Hancock is easily with them in strength due to the cartoony physics of his movie.

Plus he has tornadoes.

FrothByte
Originally posted by KingD19
Thor is not Mjolnir. It is a feat, but it's not something Thor himself can do. I'm comparing strength to strength. Direct feats between them. And again, Thor's ability to tank explosions is irrelevant. Punches from Hulk and Kurse and hits from Malekith still rocked him.

Hancock is stronger than Thor. He is faster than Thor. He is durable enough to tank hits from a being his equal in strength, which means he is durable enough to tank hits from Thor and Mjolnir.

To be fair, Thor never got knocked out by hits from Hulk, Kurse or Malekith. Never even looked like he got seriously hurt or incapacitated. Everytime he gets hit he just gets back up, sometime reeling but never to the point that he's unable to continue the fight.

KingD19
That's true. But Hancock as of now probably still has higher strength feats than even Kurse. The whale toss and the train stop and the casualness with which he did them should make it so Thor's hurting. Plus, Hancock is pretty ruthless and could just fly him into space.

ShadowFyre
Fly a guy who flies into space? I guess.

Khazra Reborn
What?

You were using Mjolnir's feats like Thor himself did it. Thor used Mjolnir to produce the Jotunheim Earthquake. Vision could do the same thing, as it's the hammer, not Thor.

Hancock can tank hits from Mjolnir(at least a good few) if characters like Hulk and Kurse can as well. Hancock is easily with them in strength due to the cartoony physics of his movie.

Plus he has tornadoes.

Huh? Mjolnir doesn't just smash itself hard enough to destroy a city. Thor still has to have the strength to generate the blow.

ShadowFyre
He who wields this Hammer, if he be worthy shall hqve the power of Thor.

Not, he who befriends Thor shall possess the power of Mjolnir.

So use tornadoes on a guy who also makes tornadoes and can control the weather? Thats definitely a strategy.

ShadowFyre
I like how throwing a 60 ton whale>damn near atomizing about 10-20 city blocks of steel and concrete (lowballing at that)

TheVaultDweller
A. People referencing strength also mentioned Hancock easily stopping a speeding train, with several carriages, dead in its tracks.

B. Mjolnir amplifies the power of Thor's strikes. Odin literally said, "its power has no equal". If Thor could level multiple city blocks through pure strength, just by hitting the ground, he wouldn't have to bother using his hammer all the time. Not to mention he would be physically stronger than the Hulk, which he isn't.

FrothByte
I think it's safe to say that Hancock is much stronger and faster than Thor but Thor has more destructive capabilities. And this is Thor w/ Mjolnir because I assume he has Mjolnir in this fight.

ShadowFyre
This isnt a weight lifting contest. This is a fight. Thor's offenseive and durability are beyond anything Hancock has shown.

TheVaultDweller
Already addressed the durability comparison. Strength and speed matter. Otherwise, by your logic, this isn't a ground smashing contest either.

KingD19
Thor survived his beating at the hands of Kurse, but he certainly wasn't fighting him off. And Kurse was just outmuscling him. Hancock is stronger based on strength feats(of which Thor has few without Mjolnir), easily durable enough to take hits of his own, and is much faster as well in flight and combat.

ShadowFyre
No, but when that ground smashing turns into a nuclear like explosion, it will matter. Thats called power. Lol @ it wont matter.

You can be twice my size and fast as a cheetah, when I throw a grenade at you, guess what? I win.

KingD19
So when Thor hits the ground...and Hancock flies into the air?

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
No, but when that ground smashing turns into a nuclear like explosion, it will matter. Thats called power. Lol @ it wont matter.

You can be twice my size and fast as a cheetah, when I throw a grenade at you, guess what? I win.

A. I said using your logic. So, in that case, lol @ superior strength and speed not mattering.

B. If I was a cheetah that could fly at superspeed, with human level intelligence? No, you don't.

TheVaultDweller
So when Thor hits the ground...and Hancock flies into the air?

Apparently Hancock is just going to stand there and do nothing while Thor does this. He's not going to try and use his superior speed/flight to attack him while he is open, or fly away, try to avoid it etc. Never mind that this is a team battle, and Thor wouldn't risk unleashing something like that when it has a very good chance of killing some of his own teammates.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.