Iron Fist & Shang-Chi Vs Karate Kid & Richard Dragon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zack M
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/IS_zpsfabtkfye.png

Vs

http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/RD_zpslxna9xso.jpg
&
http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o589/lupinw45/KK_zps5rh7euuq.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Team Marvel rapes those noobs in 2 panels.

Dc streets are mostly useless.

Classic NES
Since when was Karate Kid street level?

StiltmanFTW
Since Bats Rihanna'd his face.

cdtm
He jobs to streets.

But Iron Fist has powers, so I still say team Val wins. stick out tongue

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Since Bats Rihanna'd his face.
omfg laughing

RealityWarper
This can go either ways.

RadZoa
Karate Kid snaps both of their necks before they can react.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by RadZoa
Karate Kid snaps both of their necks before they can react.

That's not gonna happen but he is probably more skilled than they are.

I think that IF and Schang Chi are below Batman in skill and KK is better than Batman.

spetznaz
Originally posted by RealityWarper
That's not gonna happen but he is probably more skilled than they are.

I think that IF and Schang Chi are below Batman in skill and KK is better than Batman.

KK is definitely better than Batman, no matter what happened the last time they fought. However, I would also rate both Iron Fist and Shang Chi as better than Batman in pure hand to hand.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by spetznaz
KK is definitely better than Batman, no matter what happened the last time they fought. However, I would also rate both Iron Fist and Shang Chi as better than Batman in pure hand to hand.

Yep.

I don't think that they are better, remember that Wolverine and Cap are more skilled than IF and SC.

cdtm
Wolverine went to Shang Chi for training.

spetznaz
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Yep.

I don't think that they are better, remember that Wolverine and Cap are more skilled than IF and SC.

There's a slight difference between skill and being able to win a fight.

For example, as I mentioned I believe that Iron Fist and Shang Chi are more skilled in pure hand to hand combat that Bruce Wayne is. In the same manner that Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva are more skilled than Bruce. The four characters are the epitome of unarmed martial arts, and while Bruce Wayne is a true master, the four are better than him.

That's not to say that kitted out he could not defeat them. I'd put my money on Bruce. But in a dojo/dojang fight? Easily any of the four.

Same thing when you bring in Wolverine. I believe any of the four (Iron Fist, Shang Chi, Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva) are more skilled at hand to hand combat than Logan. However, Logan is a mutant with abilities that are closer to 'super human' than to 'peak human.'

It is like having Bruce Lee (read: Shang Chi) fight a male adult chimpanzee (read: Wolverine). Bruce Lee is obviously more skilled than any chimp, but the chimp would still tear his face off. Literally.

Same thing for Steve Rogers. In the past two decades, his writing has shifted quite a bit from the 'peak human' the SSS was supposed to make him.

I think Steve can defeat, say, Shang Chi in a fight. But I think that is a function of who (and WHAT) Steve is, which is not really human. Shang is still more skilled in fighting than Steve, but would lose in a fight against Steve.

RealityWarper
There's a slight difference between skill and being able to win a fight.

Yep.

I can agree with Lady Shiva and Richard Dragon being more skilled in hand-to-hand than Bruce, but what makes you think that IF and SC are more skilled than Batman ?

Because which feats ?

I precisely bring Logan into the discussion because he already defeated Shang Chi and Iron Fist via skills alone.

I'm afraid that the comparison doesn't match.

Wolverine is always pictured as an extremely skilled character... When he chose to use his skills. Logan is one century old and has even alien martial arts in his skillset if I remember correctly.

I don't agree with that ^^

I think that it can go either ways in a fight between Shang Chi and Steve but Steve is more skilled.

The tactics, general physical condition of the characters and the combat tactics can change the issue of the fight.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by cdtm
Wolverine went to Shang Chi for training.

No, he went to him in hopes of learning to better control his rage. The entire First Class series was about that. As Sabretooth was playing mindgames with Logan and pushing his buttons, making him unable to focus on the actual fight.

RadZoa
KK is definitely better than Batman, no matter what happened the last time they fought. However, I would also rate both Iron Fist and Shang Chi as better than Batman in pure hand to hand. lol Shang Chi is more on Nightwing's level in pure hand to hand, Bruce would cave his face in easily.

Dreampanther
lol Shang Chi is more on Nightwing's level in pure hand to hand, Bruce would cave his face in easily.

You do realise that Nightwing is now rated better at H2H than Bruce, by the writer of Batman himself?

deathslash
lol Shang Chi is more on Nightwing's level in pure hand to hand, Bruce would cave his face in easily. yeah, like that time that he fought nightwing and didn't cave in his face easily. Also, I love how you bring up pure h2h skill while ignoring that Shanghai can also use chi to amp himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.