X-24 vs. Winter Soldier

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Berserk Wolverine clone vs. Bucky

Round 1: H2H only
Round 2: Bucky has the gear he used in Winter Soldier

quanchi112
WS wins.

FrothByte
This is a hard match to call. WS is clearly faster and more skilled than X-24 seeing as X23 was able to blitz X24 for a bit. But X24 showed a good degree of super strength which can probably rival WS's. It also depends on whether WS knows that those claws can cut through his metal arm.

I say WS can probably take a win if he knew what X24 was capable of though it won't be easy, and X24 wins if it was a completely random encounter.

With weapons WS wins. We already know that a few shotgun rounds to the face can KO X24.

Arachnid1
X-24 was put down by a shotgun blast so the second fight for sure goes to WS.

The hand to hand fight is a bit tougher to call. X-24 was much stronger than Logan was ever shown to be. Despite that, he was still slow. I want to say WS KOs him, but an armored truck dropped on him didn't so I don't see WS doing it either. Comparable strength along with a healing factor and claws may actually give X-24 the win in an area Logan has never won before. Kind of surprising lol

EDIT: What Froth said

TheVaultDweller
X-24 was a bit of a disappointment. He was all brute force and zero skill. If Logan himself hadn't been as gimped as he was, I feel confident that he could have kicked the shit out of X-24 without any assistance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.