Vrook/Kavar/Zez-Kai Ell Run The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Fights take place in the Rebuilt Jedi Enclave. Morals on. Full restore between each round.

Warmup: Overseers Harkun & Tremel

1. Captain Yarri & 2 Imperial Guards

2. Darth Skotia, Skeesk and Skarsk

3. Dark Jedi Master & 2 Dark Jedi (Tomb of Freedon Nadd in KotOR II)

4. Nomen Karr & Jaesa Willsaam

5. Sadic, Praven & Nefarid

6. Darth Karrid & her apprentices

7. Tol Braga, Warren Sedoru, Leeha Narezz

8. Quinlan Vos, Aayla Secura & Tholme

Boss: Agen Kolar, Saesee Tiin, Kit Fisto

Bonus Run 1: Lonna Vash joins the Masters. All four run the gauntlet again. Where do they stop now?

Bonus Run 2: Atris joins the Masters. Now all five of them run the gauntlet. Where do they stop now?

TenebrousWay
5-7

Bonus: 7

Bonus 2: 8

Azronger
How do you remember the names of so many fodder?

SunRazer
Edited to add another bonus round for two in total.

@Azronger- I've played SWTOR, so I remember Harkun, Tremel etc. The only other fodder here are Skeesk and Skarsk, and I had to search up their names. lol

MythLord
8 or boss.

SunRazer
Personally, I think they might stop at 7 or 8 in the main round. With Lonna Vash, they probably make it to the boss. With Atris, they should clear.

TenebrousWay
Kavar is the weakest. Kolar dominates him and can hold off Zez. Saesee defeats Vrook and Kit either solos or hold his own quite confortably against Atris and Vash until the fodder are dispatched.

SunRazer
My argument involved Force attacks as well, but on a second thought it might not be very relevant. A lack of exposure isn't a good argument to hold against Kolar. Where you rank him is arbitrary, but if you hold him to be around where Kit or Saesee are with the Force then the KotOR II team probably can't do anything to him. In that case bonus run 2 could well end at the B-team as well. They should beat round 8, though.

How good was Quinlan when Kolar dominated him?

TenebrousWay
I have Kit as the MVP and game changer here with Kolar as a close second. Kavar and to a lesser extent Zez are decisively inferior to his opponents to the point Kolar or Saesee can hold two of them while the other defeats Vrook.

Kit can hold (or even defeat Atris and Vash) long enough for Vrook to be defeated, then the team simply implodes.

SunRazer
That's fair. I think it's closer than what you depicted, but it should be in favour of the B-team regardless.

Although I'm not seeing how the original run could stop at 5 or 6. I'd have thought that they'd at least make it to 7.

Ursumeles
8 or Boss
Boss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.