[Canon] DD Asajj Ventress & RotS Grievous vs RotS Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SunRazer
Let's say Dooku summons Grievous to his quarters on Serenno to discuss the next offensive against the Republic. Unbeknownst to him, Grievous had banded up with Ventress to get rid of the Count once and for all. Both of them enter Tyranus' chambers and a duel to the death begins.

Would Dooku beat them? For how much out of ten? Remember that this is canon only. Morals on.

Azronger
Dooku, obviously.

SunRazer
I could see that happening if he makes liberal use of the Force, but if he decides to engage them in sabers first, he may not even get a break to use the Force (I doubt it, though, since even in Canon the Count is a master of finding instances in which to use the Force in duels). In any case, if the fight is primarily sabers-oriented, I'm open to the possibility that Tyranus might not win.

TenebrousWay
Sabers only he probably doesn't win, yeah. With the Force he simple ragdolls Ventress and schools Grievous.

SunRazer
Right, but this is morals on. When has he engaged two fighters by just ragdolling one and then fighting the other?

Azronger
Not sure about DD Ventress, since I've never read DD, but Dooku was clowning TCW Ventress and Savage in sabers by dodging all of their strikes unarmed. He's also dominated duos like Anakin and Obi-Wan. From what I've seen of Grievous in Canon, he won't be presenting a challenge to the Count.

He can also easily ragdoll either of the with the Force and stomp them that way.

chingchangwalla
Dooku. Too strong in the force

Beniboybling
Originally posted by chingchangwalla
Grievous. Too strong in the force

TenebrousWay
Originally posted by SunRazer
Right, but this is morals on. When has he engaged two fighters by just ragdolling one and then fighting the other?

He does have an extensive knowledge of Grievous and, to a lesser extent, Ventress. If he assume it's risky to engage in lightsaber combat against the duo he can simply choose to use the Force to dispatch one of them.

If he first engages in a lightsaber duel, he also does have enough speed feats in Canon to gain some distance and use the Force.

Dispray
Dooku, he trained and he knows exactly how to beat them.

Kurk
Dooku trained both of them extensively and I can't see this duo ever coordinating enough to pressure Dooku.

Petrus
Dooku wins. Even if he decides to engage the duo in a saber contest, if he realizes he's being overhwelmed, he'll find the opening to use his Force powers and take at least one of them out of commission.

Lord Stark
Dooku obliterates.

Geistalt
Originally posted by Kurk
Give Grievous a better partner

TheNuisanceBird
Dooku's been described to be hard pressed to best Grievous in sparring. Not sure if this is sabers only though.

Throwing Ventress in could go either way. She could prove overkill or just get in Grievous' way.

UCanShootMyNova
Dooku because he trained them and at the very least held back knowledge from Grievous to use against him if he ever needed to. I don't see why he wouldn't have done the same to Ventress.

ares834
Originally posted by Azronger
but Dooku was clowning TCW Ventress and Savage in sabers by dodging all of their strikes unarmed.

Dooku wasn't clowning shit in sabers. He was disarmed and ultimately decided to flee.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.