Azog vs. Beast

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
This is Beast from the X-men movies. Unarmed fight. They know nothing about each other but they're bloodlusted and going for the kill because the other guy is uglier than they are.

Who wins?

TheVaultDweller
I'd go with Beast. Faster, more agile, and much stronger. The fact that this is unarmed also plays heavily into Beast's favour. Azog has one functional hand and one claw hand. Beast has two functional hands with claws on both.

KingD19
And Beast has had to deal with much faster and hard hitting opponents. I see Azog getting his claw ripped out before he's chucked off a mountain.

Surtur
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
I'd go with Beast. Faster, more agile, and much stronger. The fact that this is unarmed also plays heavily into Beast's favour. Azog has one functional hand and one claw hand. Beast has two functional hands with claws on both.

Oh shit you've certainly stepped in it now lol.

playa1258
I thought you meant the Beast Ork fron 40k for a second.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by playa1258
I thought you meant the Beast Ork fron 40k for a second.

lol That would be a slaughterstomp of epic proportions.

On a side note, have you read The Beast Arises series?

TheLordofMurder

Beast stomps...

Quanchi cries...

KMC cheers...

smile

playa1258
lol That would be a slaughterstomp of epic proportions.

On a side note, have you read The Beast Arises series? Yes I read it. It was pretty good.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by playa1258
Yes I read it. It was pretty good.

I enjoyed it too. I fell off the Horus Heresy series a bit, because it's turned into mostly filler crap to see how much money Black Library can milk out of it, though The Master of Mankind is still sitting on a pile of books I bought but haven't gotten to yet. But I quite liked this series. I felt like no book was wasted. Each of them told a clear part of the tale, and the story wrapped itself up nicely. It also helped that they pretty much came out monthly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.