Does Palpatine know Dark Transfer - or some advanced version of it?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Azronger
"The dark side consumes the physical body - just as mine became misshapen after the attempted Jedi assassination - but the mind can be preserved. Through the art of dark transfer, I will soon move myself to a younger body cloned from my own cells."

-Darth Sidious, Book of the Sith

Emperordmb
He's obviously talking about Essence Transfer.

Essence Transfer=transferring your spirit from one body to another
Dark Transfer=restoration of your damaged body

The notion that this quote is referring to Cade Skywalker's ability is absolute nonsense.

Deronn_solo
thumb up

The lengths Azronger will go to wank Sidious is honestly no better than LeG and Vitiate, lmao.

Beniboybling
Yes, but not because of this quote. smile

Azronger
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yes, but not because of this quote. smile

Is this addressed to Deronn or the OP?

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
thumb up

The lengths Azronger will go to wank Sidious is honestly no better than LeG and Vitiate, lmao.
LeG doesn't try and claim Valkorion is a thousand times stronger than someone who can blitz Plagueis tbf

Deronn_solo
mmm

Yeah, he's even worse. smile

People don't make fun of him as much because he's apart of their little "brigade" - something, I find rather ridiculous, but whateves floats their boat.

Beniboybling
wow, DC encouraging us to be mean to other members? smh. you do you

Trocity
Don't think Azronger claims Sidious would defeat Abeloth, or that the Ones can't kill Sidious.

Nah, Legend is king retard in these parts.

Azronger
Originally posted by Emperordmb
LeG doesn't try and claim Valkorion is a thousand times stronger than someone who can blitz Plagueis tbf

It was worth a shot. Don't pretend like you don't have wanked characters (Bane) to a level where nobody else has them.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by Azronger
It was worth a shot. Don't pretend like you don't have wanked characters (Bane) to a level where nobody else has them.
There's a vast difference between me having Bane a few tiers above where most people have him, and you having Palpatine like ten thousand times more powerful than most people have him.

Azronger
Originally posted by Trocity
Don't think Azronger claims Sidious would defeat Abeloth, or that the Ones can't kill Sidious.

Nah, Legend is king retard in these parts.

He can defeat Abeloth under the same circumstances that Luke and Krayt defeated her if he has a bit of formidable backup. Full power Abeloth would molest Palpatine - as would the Ones.

And the notion of Valkorion > the Ones isn't unreasonable in itself. It just depends on how one goes about arguing such a claim. After all, I am of the philosophy that "There are no retarded opinions, only retarded arguments." (quote by me) And it's the argument part where Legend truly shines as an individual of... limited mental fortitude, to put it as nicely as I can.

Deronn_solo
wow, DC encouraging us to be mean to other members? smh. you do you

no, that's not what I'm saying...

Beniboybling
sounds like it. erm

Beniboybling
There's a vast difference between me having Bane a few tiers above where most people have him, and you having Palpatine like ten thousand times more powerful than most people have him. LeGenD has it you have Bane = Sidious one time, kek.

Deronn_solo
nope.

I'd rather have it if no one was clowned for their opinions, tbh. At least not to the extent guys do here.

Emperordmb
LeGenD has it you have Bane = Sidious one time, kek.
That was when I was an ignorant mite on youtube, not when I was a serious debater.

Beniboybling
a serious debater. since when?

Azronger
Anyway, I'd like to stay on topic. There's one vote in favor of him knowing Dark Transfer. Beni, was that you? Would you like to elaborate?

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
mmm

Yeah, he's even worse. smile

People don't make fun of him as much because he's apart of their little "brigade" - something, I find rather ridiculous, but whateves floats their boat.

actually i do

Deronn_solo
I know - but I wouldn't say you're apart of any "Brigade" NewGuy.

At very least not flamboyantly.

NewGuy01
I suppose that's fair. Some would disagree with you, though.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Azronger
Anyway, I'd like to stay on topic. There's one vote in favor of him knowing Dark Transfer. Beni, was that you? Would you like to elaborate? Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines. It is believed that he has mastered nearly all the known powers, previously unknown powers, and devises new ones at his pleasure.

Dark Empire Sourcebook

He also studied the Force "in all its guises", so its incredibly unlikely Palpatine has not mastered it, or an equivalent. He is the dark side supremus, after all. smile

Azronger
Palpatine has spent decades studying the most arcane and esoteric Jedi disciplines. It is believed that he has mastered nearly all the known powers, previously unknown powers, and devises new ones at his pleasure.

Dark Empire Sourcebook

He also studied the Force "in all its guises", so its incredibly unlikely Palpatine has not mastered it, or an equivalent. He is the dark side supremus, after all. smile

The first quote is a bit sketchy, although your second point about him studying the Force in all its guises is fair, and if taken literally, would include Dark Transfer.

cs_zoltan
There's a vast difference between me having Bane a few tiers above where most people have him, and you having Palpatine like ten thousand times more powerful than most people have him.

Few tiers? Try 30+

Kurk
How do you learn Dark Transfer?

SunRazer
I explained it to you on CV. Clearly Essence Transfer, lmao. Just a misprint.

Azronger
Originally posted by SunRazer
I explained it to you on CV. Clearly Essence Transfer, lmao. Just a misprint.

It was worth a shot smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.