KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Does Palpatine know Dark Transfer - or some advanced version of it?

Does he?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, he's the dark side supremus after all 3 30.00%
No, it was a mistake by the author 7 70.00%
Total: 10 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Does Palpatine know Dark Transfer - or some advanced version of it?
Started by: Azronger

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Does Palpatine know Dark Transfer - or some advanced version of it?

"The dark side consumes the physical body - just as mine became misshapen after the attempted Jedi assassination - but the mind can be preserved. Through the art of dark transfer, I will soon move myself to a younger body cloned from my own cells."

-Darth Sidious, Book of the Sith

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 09:45 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

He's obviously talking about Essence Transfer.

Essence Transfer=transferring your spirit from one body to another
Dark Transfer=restoration of your damaged body

The notion that this quote is referring to Cade Skywalker's ability is absolute nonsense.

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!
THE MOTTO IS "IN KEK WE TRUST"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 09:50 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

thumb up

The lengths Azronger will go to wank Sidious is honestly no better than LeG and Vitiate, lmao.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 09:55 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

Yes, but not because of this quote. smile

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 09:59 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Beniboybling
Yes, but not because of this quote. smile

Is this addressed to Deronn or the OP?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 10:11 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Deronn_solo
thumb up

The lengths Azronger will go to wank Sidious is honestly no better than LeG and Vitiate, lmao.

LeG doesn't try and claim Valkorion is a thousand times stronger than someone who can blitz Plagueis tbf

Shadilay my brothers and sisters. With any luck we will throw off the shackles of normie oppression. We have nothing to lose but our chains! Praise Kek!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 10:16 PM
Click here to Send Emperordmb a Private Message Find more posts by Emperordmb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Yeah, he's even worse. smile

People don't make fun of him as much because he's apart of their little "brigade" - something, I find rather ridiculous, but whateves floats their boat.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 10:18 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beniboybling
Worst Member

wow, DC encouraging us to be mean to other members? smh. you do you

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 10:59 PM
Click here to Send Beniboybling a Private Message Find more posts by Beniboybling Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trocity
Undefeated and Undisputed

Don't think Azronger claims Sidious would defeat Abeloth, or that the Ones can't kill Sidious.

Nah, Legend is king retard in these parts.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:00 PM
Click here to Send Trocity a Private Message Find more posts by Trocity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Emperordmb
LeG doesn't try and claim Valkorion is a thousand times stronger than someone who can blitz Plagueis tbf

It was worth a shot. Don't pretend like you don't have wanked characters (Bane) to a level where nobody else has them.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:29 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

Originally posted by Azronger
It was worth a shot. Don't pretend like you don't have wanked characters (Bane) to a level where nobody else has them.

There's a vast difference between me having Bane a few tiers above where most people have him, and you having Palpatine like ten thousand times more powerful than most people have him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:32 PM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Originally posted by Trocity
Don't think Azronger claims Sidious would defeat Abeloth, or that the Ones can't kill Sidious.

Nah, Legend is king retard in these parts.

He can defeat Abeloth under the same circumstances that Luke and Krayt defeated her if he has a bit of formidable backup. Full power Abeloth would molest Palpatine - as would the Ones.

And the notion of Valkorion > the Ones isn't unreasonable in itself. It just depends on how one goes about arguing such a claim. After all, I am of the philosophy that "There are no retarded opinions, only retarded arguments." (quote by me) And it's the argument part where Legend truly shines as an individual of... limited mental fortitude, to put it as nicely as I can.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:38 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

wow, DC encouraging us to be mean to other members? smh. you do you

no, that's not what I'm saying...

Last edited by Deronn Solo on Mar 10th, 2017 at 11:56 PM

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:50 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

sounds like it. erm

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:55 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

There's a vast difference between me having Bane a few tiers above where most people have him, and you having Palpatine like ten thousand times more powerful than most people have him.
LeGenD has it you have Bane = Sidious one time, kek.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:56 PM
Deronn Solo
King Yami

nope.

I'd rather have it if no one was clowned for their opinions, tbh. At least not to the extent guys do here.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:57 PM
Emperordmb
LSDMB

LeGenD has it you have Bane = Sidious one time, kek.

That was when I was an ignorant mite on youtube, not when I was a serious debater.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2017 11:57 PM
Beniboybling
Worst Member

a serious debater.
since when?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 12:10 AM
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Anyway, I'd like to stay on topic. There's one vote in favor of him knowing Dark Transfer. Beni, was that you? Would you like to elaborate?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 12:18 AM
NewGuy01
perpetual

Originally posted by Deronn_solo

Yeah, he's even worse. smile

People don't make fun of him as much because he's apart of their little "brigade" - something, I find rather ridiculous, but whateves floats their boat.

actually i do

Old Post Mar 11th, 2017 12:20 AM
Click here to Send NewGuy01 a Private Message Find more posts by NewGuy01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote