Krillin Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
After seeing posts from DB experts, I'm lost on my decision on where Krillin is at power wise so I am making this thread to get the opinions of others along with the experts that I've seen in the Anime section. Where does Krillin stop?

1. Namek Saga Base Goku
2. Final Form Frieza
3. Android 17 and Android 18
4. Current Piccolo
5. Fat Buu
6. Kid Buu
7. Buuhan
8. Hit
9. Super Saiyan Red God Goku
10. Beerus

Everyone is going all out. Where does he stop?

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
After seeing posts from DB experts, I'm lost on my decision on where Krillin is at power wise so I am making this thread to get the opinions of others along with the experts that I've seen in the Anime section. Where does Krillin stop?

1. Namek Saga Base Goku
2. Final Form Frieza
3. Android 17 and Android 18
4. Current Piccolo
5. Fat Buu
6. Kid Buu
7. Buuhan
8. Hit
9. Super Saiyan Red God Goku
10. Beerus

Everyone is going all out. Where does he stop?

Krillin, like every other DB character, is as strong/fast/skillful/smart as the plot needs him to be. Atm, the plot needs him to handle foes that scale up to to maybe 7 or 8 so Krillin gets to 7 & 8 because . . . reasons. Didn't you see all those weights he had in his attic? The dude has been working out for a few months! laughing out loud

Otherwise, he stops cold at 3 if he can't pull off a successful kiezan/solar flare combo. If he can, he gets to 4 since that combo is useless against foes who can regenerate.

carver9
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Krillin, like every other DB character, is as strong/fast/skillful/smart as the plot needs him to be. Atm, the plot needs him to handle foes that scale up to to maybe 7 or 8 so Krillin gets to 7 & 8 because . . . reasons. Didn't you see all those weights he had in his attic? The dude has been working out for a few months! laughing out loud

Otherwise, he stops cold at 3 if he can't pull off a successful kiezan/solar flare combo. If he can, he gets to 4 since that combo is useless against foes who can regenerate.

So Krillin is as powerful as final Form Frieza?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Stops at 8 or 1 depends on his Carvdur

Inedian
Stops at 1.

Dark-Kenshin
Originally posted by carver9
So Krillin is as powerful as final Form Frieza? Even without plot armor or his sudden "skills/experience", he wouldn't need to be. The solar flare/kiezan combo is broken to a godly extent. If Krillin weren't a complete moron, he could've killed Frieza on namek as opposed to hiding as Frieza thrashed around blindly for a few seconds. Even TFS has multiple jokes mocking this.

Dareangel
Gets owned at 2

NemeBro
Stomps 1-7, loses to Hit after a decent fight.

Damborgson
Given that he managed to even momentarily push back SSJB goku....lol....I guess he gets to Hit.

Wait...except 18 is implied to be stronger. Okay so....**** Super power levels.

vansonbee
Krillin stopping at Final Form Frieza. He ain't stronger than his wife and I'm not sure she got any stronger since the android saga. She was ssj level and was fighting on par with Vegata back then.

Dareangel
last dragon ball super episode was the dumbest thing ever. ssj goku blue is becoming the new ssj 1 jobbing form.

cdtm
Originally posted by Dark-Kenshin
Even without plot armor or his sudden "skills/experience", he wouldn't need to be. The solar flare/kiezan combo is broken to a godly extent. If Krillin weren't a complete moron, he could've killed Frieza on namek as opposed to hiding as Frieza thrashed around blindly for a few seconds. Even TFS has multiple jokes mocking this.

Solar Flare/Tri-destructo disk (Funny how Crunchyroll mix's Japanese and English translations of people and skills)

That's all it would take to solo the Freeza saga. (Maybe one of those tiny disk's decapitating the odd Ginyu member from behind..)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.